栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

楼主:eyong - 

我终于把《新概念英语》三册&四册全背下来了(转载)

[复制链接] 438
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
发表于 2003-8-21 21:33:00 | 只看该作者
我听同事讲,她的同学能背下来.然后4\6级双百,天,长这么才第一次听到有人考到双百.
后来尽管托福没有满分,但GMAT还是满分的,牛!不过据说他是吃了饭没事干就看英语,但他最牛的还不是英语,天.
我们可没这么专注.
我决定和大家一起背,我程度差点,就4个月来背第3册吧,哈哈,只要能完成就好!
GOGO...
发表于 2003-8-25 00:56:00 | 只看该作者
尽管这两天参加聚会都在2\3点睡的,功课还是不能忘,不然四个月真的完成不了.大家都通过大家的监督来学习吧.哈哈!
Pumas are large,cat-like animals,which are found in America.When reports came into London zoo that a wild puma had been spotted forty-five miles south of London,they were not taken seriously.However,as the evidence began to accumulate,experts from the zoo felt obliged to investigate,for the descriptions give by people who claimed to have seen the puma were extrordinarily similar.
The hunt for the puma began in a small village where a women picking blackberries saw "a large cat" only five yards away from her.It immediately ran away when she saw it,and exports confirmed that a puma will not attack a human being unless it is cornered.The search proved difficult,for the puma was often observed at one place in the morning and at another place twenty miles away in the evening.Whatever it went,it left behind it a trail of dead deer and small animals like rabbits.Paw prints were seen in a number of places and puma fur was found clinging to bushes.Several people complained of "cat-like noises" at night and a bussiness-man on a fishing trip saw the puma up a tree.The experts were now fully convinced that the animal was a puma,but where had it come from?As no pumas had been reported missing from any zoo in the country,this one must have been in the possession of private collector,and somehow managed to escape.The hunt went on for several weeks,but the puma was not caught.It is disturbing to think that a dangerous wild animal is still at large in the quiet countryside.
太累了,终于默写并改完了,要休息一下.

点评

看好你  发表于 2012-4-10 15:02
发表于 2003-8-25 10:07:00 | 只看该作者
哦哦。厉害。不过我背了以后过几天就把前面的忘的一干二净了
发表于 2003-8-25 10:12:00 | 只看该作者
I applied myself assiduously to this task , but  now my enthusiasm waned.
发表于 2003-8-26 01:37:00 | 只看该作者
好,这篇帖子引起了我极大的兴趣。

凡事先试再说,明天开始和大家一起背:) 互勉互勉。
发表于 2003-8-26 16:59:00 | 只看该作者
背到了第三课,每天一课,希望能过六级
发表于 2003-8-27 12:30:00 | 只看该作者
Our vicar is always raising money for one cause or another.But he has never managed to get enough money to have the church clock repaired.The big clock which used to strike  the hours day and night was damaged many years ago and it has been silent ever since.
One night,our vicar woken up with a start,the clock was striking.Looking at his watch,he saw that it was one o'clock,but the clock struck thirteen times before it stopped.Armed with a torch,he went up into the clock tower to see what was going on.In the torchlight,he caught a figure whom he immediately recognized as Wil Bill,our local grocer."whatever are you doing up here,Bill?"asked the vicar in surprise."I'm tring to repair the bell"answered Bill,"I've been coming up here night after night for weeks now,you see,i want to give you a surprise.""You certainly did give me a surprise,Bill"said the vicar,"You've probably woken up everyone in the village as well.Still,i'm glad the bell is working again."
"That's the problem,vicar"said Bill,"The clock is working all right,but i'm afraid that at one o'clock it will  strike thirteen times and there's nothing i can do about it."
"We'll get used to that,Bill."said the vicar,"Thirteen is not as good as one,but it's better than nothing.Now let's go downstairs and have a cup of tea."
昨天背的,今天有点忘了,晚上再修改。
发表于 2003-8-28 20:38:00 | 只看该作者
为什么我总是背着后边的忘记前边的?太苦恼了
发表于 2003-9-2 17:56:00 | 只看该作者
因为工作忙,很久没有看英语了,真是有些遗憾。
我也要重新开始了
发表于 2003-9-3 11:16:00 | 只看该作者
pfpf,

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。