楼主:kingmiao - 

[推荐]四十二天学会英语的模范短文

[复制链接] 130
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
 楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 08:52:38 | 只看该作者

第四十天:Factors of success 成功要素 

I would rather suffer hardships than fail. In other words, to achieve success is my only desire. We all know that there are many factors of success. Now let me write down the most important ones in the following. 

Diligence—Foolish as a person is, he can succeed in his work if he works hard. That does not admit of any doubt. 

Perseverance—When you fail, don't lose heart. Keep on working until you accomplish your aim. 

Honesty—If you tell lies or does not keep your words, no one will rely on you. I would rather be scolded than cheat (others). 

我宁愿受苦难不愿失败。换句话说,获致成功是我唯一的愿望。我们大家知道成功要素很多。现在让我们把它们最重要的写在下面。 

勤勉――一个人虽然不大聪明,但是他地能做成他的工作,如果他苦干的话。那是不容置疑的。 

毅力――当你失败的时候,不要灰心。要继续工作,直到你达到目的为止。 

诚实――如果你说谎或不守信,没有人会信赖你。我宁愿挨骂不愿欺骗人。 

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 08:53:09 | 只看该作者

第四十一天:My aim 我的志向 

Whatever a man's status is (may be), he must have an aim. If not, he can hardly stand on his own two feet in the world. That stands to reason. 

However important fame and wealth may be, we must not let them become our object in life. We should aim at doing something useful to the society. 

If my aim can come true, I hope (wish) to be a teacher. However, teaching is by no means an easy thing. I must apply myself closely to my studies so as to be able to cope with my duties (as a teacher). 

不论人是什么身份,他必须有一个志向。如果没有的话,他很难立足于世上。那是显而易见的。 

不论名利如何重要,我们切不可让它们成为我们生活之目标。我们应当志在做一些对社会有益的事情。 

如果我的志向能实现的话,我就希望成为一个老师。然而,教书并不是一容易的事情。我必须专心学业以便能应因我的职责。 

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-28 08:53:30 | 只看该作者

第四十二天:Our national father 我的國父 

There is no doubt that Dr. Sun Yat-Sen is the greatest man that I ever known in my whole life. He set up the Republic of China, so we call him our National Father. 

He was devoted to the revolution about forty years. His aim was to liberate China from the hands of the Manchu Dynasty. He had not met with result, but he was not discouraged at all. As a result, he accomplished his end in the long run. 

To sum up, his strong will and indomitable spirit are worth our worship and imitation (are worth our worshiping and imitating). 

无疑的,中山先生是我一生知道的最大的人物。他建立中民國,所以我他為我的國父。 

他致力革命凡四十年。他的目的是清朝手里解放中國。他曾遭遇屡次的失败,但他却一点也不灰心。那是不需说的。结果,他终于达到目的。 

总而言之,他坚强的意志和不屈不挠的精神(是)值得我们的崇拜和仿效。

发表于 2007-5-28 08:57:24 | 只看该作者
好东西  谢谢了
发表于 2007-5-28 09:23:32 | 只看该作者

收下

发表于 2007-5-28 09:26:05 | 只看该作者

楼主 能不能发个压缩包可以直接下载下来看.

发表于 2007-5-28 09:43:48 | 只看该作者

太好了,顶一下,谢谢!

发表于 2007-5-28 11:15:13 | 只看该作者