回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
发表于 2011-4-13 21:57:49 | 只看该作者
不错的东西,更加好的是又一次有家人提醒我学习了。
人往往被自己的惰性所左右,找各种各样的理由和借口逃避学习,学习这种习惯往往在真正需要知识的时候才会非常深刻的体悟到其重要性
发表于 2011-4-15 20:21:13 | 只看该作者
How to get happiness.
There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless.
If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
First, health is the secret of happiness. Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.
Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
发表于 2011-4-16 09:48:55 | 只看该作者
Good health
We all wish to be happy, so we should take good care of our health. Health is the best treasure a man can possess. Money can do many things, but it cannot buy happiness. However so long as man has good health, he can enjoy the pleasure of human life.
In order to insure good health we must pay attention to three things, they are nourishing food, fresh air and porper exercise.
发表于 2011-4-18 20:39:08 | 只看该作者
the importance of education
it is impossible for us to make our country rich and strong without developing education.
why? because education gives people knowledge and teaches them how to become good citizens so as to be able to serve their country.
no wonder they say that education decides the progress, prosperity and citilization of a country.
at present most countries in the world are enforcing complusory education, it is necessary for all kinds of people, both rich and poor, to receive education. taiwai is an exception as well not.
发表于 2011-4-19 14:19:39 | 只看该作者
楼主用心了
发表于 2011-4-21 11:43:15 | 只看该作者
factors of success.
I would rather suffer hardships than fail. to achiever success is my only desir.
We all know that there are many factors of success. Now let me write donw the most important ones in the following.
Diligence. Foolish as s person is, he can succeed in his work if he works hare. that does not admit of any doubt.

Perseverance. when you fail, don't lose heart. keep on working until you accomplsih your aim.
honesty. if you tell lies or does not keep your words, no one will rely on you. i wou.d rather be scolded than cheat.

发表于 2011-4-28 08:48:25 | 只看该作者
真好,先学习一下。谢谢有心人!
发表于 2011-5-2 11:30:19 | 只看该作者
enjoy it ,thanks
发表于 2011-5-5 20:10:36 | 只看该作者
the newspaper
nowadays the newspaper possesses considirable value. everyboday should read it. it supplies us with a variety of news everyday. it tells us the political situation of the world.if we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstance.
发表于 2011-5-12 20:44:59 | 只看该作者
thanks a lot

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表