栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

楼主:kingmiao - 

[推荐]四十二天学会英语的模范短文

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-18 10:10:05 | 显示全部楼层

How to get happiness?

There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it ,life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points:

First, health is the secret of happiness. Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.

Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatified with his present condition is alwasys distress.

发表于 2011-3-21 14:39:20 | 显示全部楼层

As is well known, books teach us to learn life, science, and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, boraden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise firneds. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.

Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. it is true that we can derive benefits from good books. however bad books will do us more harm than good.

发表于 2011-4-7 16:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
ding!good!
发表于 2011-4-9 08:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
There is no doubt that Dr.Sun Yat-Sen i the greatest man that I ever known in my whole life.He set up the Republic of China, so we call him our National Father.
He was devoted to the revolution about forty years. His aim was to liberate China from the hands of the Manchu Dynasty. He had not met with result. but he was not discouraged at all. As a result, he accomplished his end in the long run.
To sum up, his strong will and indomitable spirit are worth our worship and imitation.

发表于 2011-4-9 09:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
好好学习,天天向上
发表于 2011-4-9 16:45:16 | 显示全部楼层
学习中,版主辛苦了
发表于 2011-4-10 19:58:15 | 显示全部楼层
My aim 我的志向  

Whatever a man's status is (may be), he must have an aim. If not, he can hardly stand on his own two feet in the world. That stands to reason.  

However important fame and wealth may be, we must not let them become our object in life. We should aim at doing something useful to the society.  

If my aim can come true, I hope (wish) to be a teacher. However, teaching is by no means an easy thing. I must apply myself closely to my studies so as to be able to cope with my duties (as a teacher).  
发表于 2011-4-10 20:02:22 | 显示全部楼层
My aim
Whatever a man's status is, he must have an aim.If not, he can hardly stand on his own two feet in the world. That stands to reason.
However important fame and wealth may be, we must not let them become our object in life. We should aim at doing something useful to the society.
If my aim can come true, I hope to be a teacher. Howerver, teaching is by no means and elasy thing.
I must apply myself closely to my studies so as to be able to cope with my duties.
发表于 2011-4-10 20:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
Factors of success
I would rather suffer hardships than fail. In other words, to achiever success is my only desire. We all know that there are many factors of success. Now let me write donw the most important ones in the following.

Diligence—Foolish as a person is, he can succeed in his work if he works hard. That does not admit of any doubt.  

Perseverance.  when you fail, don't lose heart. Keep on working until you accomplish your aim.

Hnoesty: if you tell lies or does not keep your words, no one will rely on you. I would rather be scoleded than theat.
发表于 2011-4-13 20:41:36 | 显示全部楼层
Why should we study english
If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear.Now let me enumerate the reason one by one in the following.
In the first place, English has become an international language. if you know english, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood.
In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English.if you wish to get knowledge, you must learn english.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表