大家是对英文过敏?还是对国际形式没有任何看法?

[复制链接] 18
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
发表于 2003-4-3 13:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear 寡无欲,
I am very agree with you that English is a very fundamental skill for our manager or a manager in the future.and I am also believe that we must make more friends in order to realize our life goal.

But I am very sorry to say that I can't agree with your bad attitude to others.I think as a bright man,he will never walk with other in such a bad shrilly attitude.

You had mentioned 刘备 in your words,I think that your must know the story of him,but do you understand his success and his personality clearly?? Everyone knows that his success was derived from his good personality better than his ability.and the soul of his successful personality is that he can tolerate with others very well.(compare to 曹操.)

Yes,we must pay more attention to the quality of our friends better than to the amount of it,but I wanna remind you that we must learn how to estimate our friends or a person at first,Otherwise, maybe we can't get the best answer.

Just any personal opinion,for your reference,welcome to chat with me in other ways or in other places,but not the forum of our 管理漫谈.
沙发
发表于 2003-4-3 14:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
sorry, there is a mistakes.
I just want to say about this question,welcome more communication with me in other ways and other places, not mean that I dont like to discuss other question in chinese with 寡无欲 in 管理漫谈,.
报歉,写得太快了, 回头一读才发现太容易误解了,特此解释一下.
板凳
发表于 2003-4-3 19:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼上批评得极是,在这里我们还是不要忘了本版块的初衷.
多谢各位体谅!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表