[复制链接] 18
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2003-4-2 15:04:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I write one essay almost everyday about international affairs and my opinions  in English, hoping anyone could have a discuss with me. Several days past, nobody gives(provides) any responses. Afterward, to my surprise, somebody told me, most of them actually did not understand English.  I feel strange that everyone in the forum hope to reach success or build their career in the future, spouting about how to study all kinds of mangement theories or skills, even telling any freshmen their own working experience and how to reach the peak of career. However, they forgot to grasp the basic(fundamental) instrument of communication, English as the universal language. In other words, they would hope to communicate with others and lead their staff using finger language or body language. Such a good idea, isn't it?
  My Goodness, I consider that those who did not understant English and hoped to become the elite in the forum are more suitable for original world.(society)
沙发
发表于 2003-4-2 15:11:00 | 只看该作者
my english is poor,so i can not have a discuss with you in english now sorry !!
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-2 16:37:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks for your frankness. Studying well an international language is not easy. However,  it is unnecessary to discuss with me in English, If you can express clearly in your mother tongue it will be welcome too. After all, we are in China. But, I still hope there is anyone having a conversation with me in English to improve our English leve and promote our communication.
发表于 2003-4-2 16:47:00 | 只看该作者
寡无欲,建议您使用中文好吗,估计很多人看不懂的,你上次发的申请版主的邮件,我还找人翻译了才看懂的.
   在没有看的时候,我不好说你写的好或是不好,因为我看不懂...
发表于 2003-4-2 17:31:00 | 只看该作者
Let's try to use English, I agree it is basic skill, esp. we are learn western management and leadership skill.
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-2 18:37:00 | 只看该作者
鸟择檎而栖。 Next, I know how to do.
   Actually, I am try to tell anyone studying English well is a very important and fundamental skill for our future career.

Everyone has different personal value system. My individual value system tell myself that I would rather making one good friend with excellent educational background and competence than making a great number of friends without any ideas.

My principle is called "elite resources policy". Actually, I have carried out my plan since I was a sophomore.  I was active in the university because of my character. Firstly, I took part in dissimilar leagues to get to know all kinds of schoolmates in different majors. As you know, everybody had characters due to diverse families, childhoods, majors and interests, Next, I chose good friends with the same interest and pursuing goal from all my acquaitances. Then, I built friendly relationships with each other step by step.At last, we are good friends now. More importantly, I always belive, we should pay attention to the quality of our friends, not to the amount.In the past,  Mr.Liu Bei became an empeor only because of his several best friends. Nowadays, Human resource net has an important role to play in one's career. A group is easier to reach sccess than a single.
发表于 2003-4-2 18:44:00 | 只看该作者
chat in e and promote the english level is a good idea....but you had better do it in some famous international finance or manager forom, such as Analyst or FS, not here . this will make you decrease the chi-english problem, use it and change it,you will improve it.
发表于 2003-4-2 18:58:00 | 只看该作者
我认同英语是重要的,而且是工作的基本技能.
   但我不明白"大家是对英文过敏?还是对国际形式没有任何看法?",你发的那些帖是想大家学习英语还是了解国际形式.
   我不明白,如果你想让大家讨论国际形式的话,没有必要用英语的,你认为呢?
   如果要大家学习英语的话,我想应该有别的话题可以聊,不是吗?
发表于 2003-4-2 20:01:00 | 只看该作者
发贴回复少,不能怪读者啊!

我在另外一个帖子下面回复你了, 英语是得学, 但论坛是有主题的, 大家在交流沟通时肯定要选适合的交流工具.

想练英语的话, 个人建议你可不可以到新开的经理人修炼区发贴召集想练英语的朋友, 约好一起用英语练写也好, 用家园的聊天室练对话也好, 都不错啊!
发表于 2003-4-3 13:58:00 | 只看该作者
Dear 寡无欲,
I am very agree with you that English is a very fundamental skill for our manager or a manager in the future.and I am also believe that we must make more friends in order to realize our life goal.

But I am very sorry to say that I can't agree with your bad attitude to others.I think as a bright man,he will never walk with other in such a bad shrilly attitude.

You had mentioned 刘备 in your words,I think that your must know the story of him,but do you understand his success and his personality clearly?? Everyone knows that his success was derived from his good personality better than his ability.and the soul of his successful personality is that he can tolerate with others very well.(compare to 曹操.)

Yes,we must pay more attention to the quality of our friends better than to the amount of it,but I wanna remind you that we must learn how to estimate our friends or a person at first,Otherwise, maybe we can't get the best answer.

Just any personal opinion,for your reference,welcome to chat with me in other ways or in other places,but not the forum of our 管理漫谈.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表