楼主:寡无欲 - 

大家是对英文过敏?还是对国际形式没有任何看法?

[复制链接] 18
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
发表于 2003-4-3 14:04:00 | 只看该作者
sorry, there is a mistakes.
I just want to say about this question,welcome more communication with me in other ways and other places, not mean that I dont like to discuss other question in chinese with 寡无欲 in 管理漫谈,.
报歉,写得太快了, 回头一读才发现太容易误解了,特此解释一下.
发表于 2003-4-3 16:37:00 | 只看该作者
english is important,but peple who come here is not aim to improve his english level,
let's discuss in english at other place,ok?
i really want to improve my english level.
发表于 2003-4-3 19:39:00 | 只看该作者
楼上批评得极是,在这里我们还是不要忘了本版块的初衷.
多谢各位体谅!
发表于 2003-4-8 11:29:00 | 只看该作者
In my opinion, doing right things by right method in right place is very essential for everyone.

I quite understand the feeling of Mr. Guawuyu. I used to encounter the similar case 2 years ago. At that time, I was chating with people in English on Sina website. many people questioned me like that:
"You are a Chinese, why don't you speak Chinese?"  
"Are you a foreigner?"
some people even told me" I don't want to chat with you if you don't speak Chinese".
In many people's eyes, I am a strange person. I told them "I type Chinese very slowly, so I prefer to type English directly". Of course, this is just a excuse.

After that, I changed my mind of using English quite a lot. I learned that each one have their own purpose to do some things, we needn't impose our purpose to others. I became more considerate.

I don't want to ask anyone to change his idea, I just express some of my personal attitude for your reference.
发表于 2003-4-8 11:38:00 | 只看该作者
Different attitude toward life lead to different result. this is why we can see many outstanding people in the world as well as huge of common person.
ip
发表于 2003-4-11 11:02:00 | 只看该作者
to 寡无欲

Thank you fou you advist. I know that English is very inportant for us because the knowledge are net  write in Chinese all. Foe more knowledge, we should know more language just include English.

My english is poor, so I want get more help from your. thank you !

Keen Liu
发表于 2003-4-12 10:10:00 | 只看该作者
To Single no wish:
    You have a good idea,but you did a bad work.Look,hutu,yangzi and redmoon all are angry as you words.
    I agree with your words that are important in our furture,But not agree with you words that are important to make friends.
   We must do more exercise in english.
   We must make more firends but not only person who like english.
   Change a place talk English,Ok?
发表于 2003-4-12 10:31:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用寡无欲在4/2/2003 6:37:06 PM的发言:
鸟择檎而栖。 Next, I know how to do.
    Actually, I am try to tell anyone studying English well is a very important and fundamental skill for our future career.

Everyone has different personal value system. My individual value system tell myself that I would rather making one good friend with excellent educational background and competence than making a great number of friends without any ideas.

My principle is called "elite resources policy". Actually, I have carried out my plan since I was a sophomore.  I was active in the university because of my character. Firstly, I took part in dissimilar leagues to get to know all kinds of schoolmates in different majors. As you know, everybody had characters due to diverse families, childhoods, majors and interests, Next, I chose good friends with the same interest and pursuing goal from all my acquaitances. Then, I built friendly relationships with each other step by step.At last, we are good friends now. More importantly, I always belive, we should pay attention to the quality of our friends, not to the amount.In the past,  Mr.Liu Bei became an empeor only because of his several best friends. Nowadays, Human resource net has an important role to play in one's career. A group is easier to reach sccess than a single.

寡无欲兄的精英交友政策,是值得我们借鉴的。但也是值得我们批判的。
这个世界不是仅仅由精英人物组成的,而导致每一项事物成功的,绝不是精英人才
精英人才只能提出高于普通的想法和作法,真正执行的是那些普通人。
而且很明显,寡兄的观点中明显的流露出对大众的轻视,从而也会导致忽视。
进而失去对大众的尊重。
无论是什么样的交友政策,失去对他人的尊重,将会使自己处于孤立的状态。
胡涂兄为什么受到大家的爱戴?因为他不仅无私奉献,更因为他尊重论坛里的每
一位家人!
发表于 2003-4-17 16:42:00 | 只看该作者
my idea is you'd better use Chinese and English at same time . So most of people here can discuss with you.
they can feel free to share the idea with you in Chinese or English.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表