楼主:寡无欲 - 

[讨论]国外住久的中国人都想要外国身份?!

[复制链接] 24
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
 楼主| 发表于 2004-2-6 02:26:00 | 只看该作者
Fantanstic!

I love your words and I am so happy that you can absluately understand what I am talking.

As you know, unfortunately,        just a few people who are studying in the foregin country could really understand this. They just think that it is comfortable to live here, but they do not know what the exact reason is. What really motivates them to have the similar feelings as others who have lived here for a long time. Particularly in the UK, normally, we study just one year for our master degree, most of us even do not know what the tube mean is and what the weather in the UK is, but they have to go back to China before the Visa expires.

As         a result, they know nothing about foreign culture. Also, they can do nothing in China.         

Fortunately, parts of us know what the culture is. We have         been thinking about this since we have come here and have landed on a different earth.

To Wake up more people!
发表于 2004-2-9 12:53:00 | 只看该作者
朋友,对不起,我有不同的意见!
发表于 2004-2-14 00:32:00 | 只看该作者
well, the problem should be that a practical dynamic system should be partly introduced from western society, while another part should come from chinese wisdom. If totally copy from western society, our country will be falling into trouble
发表于 2004-2-16 10:11:00 | 只看该作者
Don't give in without a fight
发表于 2004-2-23 13:51:00 | 只看该作者
我是一个小人物,也是一个凡人,我爱我的家人,也爱我的国家。和别人父母相比,他们没有钱,没有多少智慧,没有和邻居吵过架。甚至我知道他们为自己的相貌没有给儿女们带来像样的脸面。

但我深深的爱着他们!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表