栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

[转帖]Why I Want a Wife

[复制链接]
分享到:
发表于 2009-1-17 22:24:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Judy Syfers 

I belong to that classification of  peopele known as whives. I am a wife. And , not altogether incidentally, I am a mother.
Not too long ago a male friend of mine appeared on the scene from the Midwest fesh from a recent divorce.Hehad one child, who is of course with his ex-wife. He is obviously looking for another wife. As I thought about him while I was ironing one evening, it suddenly occured to me that I, too, would like to have a wife. Why do I want a wife?
I would like to go back to school so that I can become economically independent, support myself, and, if need be support those dependent upon me. I want a wife who will work and send me to shcool. And while I am going to shcool I want a wife to take care of my children.  I want a wife to keep track of the children's doctor and dentist appointments. And to keep track of mine, too. I want a wife to make sure my children eat properly and are kept clean. I want a wife who will wash the children's clothes and keep them clean. I want a wife who is good nuturent atendant to my children, arranges for their schoiling, makes sure that they have an adequate social life with their peers, takes them to the park, the zoo, etc. I want a wife who takes care of the chilren when they are sick, a wife who arranges to be around when the children need special care, because, of course, I can not miss classes at school. My wife must arrange to lose time at work and not lose the job. It may mean a small cut in my wife 's income, but I guess I can tolerate that. Needless to say, my wife will arrange and pay for the care of the children  while my wife is working.
I want a wife who will take care of my physical needs. I want a wife who will keep my house clean. A wife who will pick up after my children, a wife who will pick up after me. I want a wife who will keep my clothes clean, ironed, mended, replaced when need be, and who will see to it that my personal things are kept in  their proper place  so that I can find what I need the minute I need it. I want a wife who cooks the meal, a wife who is a good cook.I want a wife who will plan the menus, do the necessary grocery shopping, prepare the meals, serve them pleasantly, and then do the cleaning up while I do my studying. I want a wife who will take care of me when I am sick and sympathize with my pain and loss of time from school. I want a wife to go along when our family takes a vacaiton so that someone can continue to care for me and my chileren when I need a rest and a change of scene.
I want a wife who will not bother me with rambleing complains about the wife's duties. But I want a wife who will listen to me when I feed a need to explain a rather difficult point I have come across in my course of studies. And I want  a wife who will type my papers for me when I hacve written them.
I want a wife who will take care of  the details of my social life. When my wife and I are inviting out by my friends, I want a wife who will take care ofe the baby sitting arrangements. When I meet  people at school that I like and want to entertain, I want a wife who will have the house clean, will prepare a special meal, serve it to me and my friends, and not interrupt when I talk about he things that the chilren are fed and ready for bed before my guests arrive so that the children do not bother us. I want a wife who will take care of needs of my guests so that they feel comfortable, who make sure that they have an ashtray, that they are offered a second helping of the food, that their coffee is served to them as they like it. And I want a wife who knows that sometimes I need a night out by myself.
I want a wife who is sentitive to my sexual needs, a wife who makes love passionately and eagerly when I feel like it, a wife who makes sure that I am satisfied. And of course, I want a wife who will not demand a sexual attention when I am not in the mood for it. I want a wife who assumes the complete responsibility for birh control, because I do not want more children. I want a wife who will remain sexuallyfaithful to me that I do not have to clutter up my intellectual life with jealous. And I want a wife understands that my sexual needs may entail more than strict adherence to monogamy. I must, after all, be able to relate to people as fully as possible.
If, by chance, I find another person more suitful as a wife than the wife I already have, I  want the liberty to replace my present wife with another one. Naturally, I will expect a fresh life, my wife will take the children and be solely responsible for them so that I am free.
When I am through with school and have aqcuired a job, I want my wife to quit and remain at home so that my wife can more fully and completely take care of a wife's duties.
My God, who wouldn't want  a wife!!?

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表