栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

标题: [转帖]詢問產品(英语) [打印本页]

作者: 调皮小BOSS    时间: 2008-10-9 21:57
标题: [转帖]詢問產品(英语)
商業英語】 Lesson 6: Inquiring about products詢問產品
Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
崔西:您似乎對我們新型的J7行動電話很感興趣。您想知道更多的資訊嗎?
Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
哈洛德:是的,我想知道。這裡這個按鈕是作什用的?
Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
崔西:那個按鈕是來電顯示功能。它可以讓您在接電話之前先知道是誰來電。
Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
哈洛德:這個電話還有什麼其它功能嗎?
Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
崔西:這個特殊的電話除了來電顯示的特色外,還運用最新科技提供您幾項獨特的功能。
Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
哈洛德:是什麼獨特的功能呢?
Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系統服務區外,這支大哥大還是可以收到訊息。
Harold:No kidding?
哈洛德:真的嗎?
Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
崔西:除了這點之外,如果您不想讓電話鈴聲打斷重要會議,還有震動功能可以通知你有來電。這是詳細的產品簡介。
Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
哈洛德:J7這一型的價格是多少?
Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
崔西:標價是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示會場我們會有打九折的特價。
Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司聯絡之後再過來找妳,謝謝。





欢迎光临 栖息谷-管理人的网上家园 (https://bbs.21manager.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2