栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

[转帖]最卖座影片的超炫经典台词

[复制链接] 1
回复
920
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2009-3-6 22:36:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

只有一句话:经典真的有其成为经典的理由。

(一)《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

  你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

  2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

  那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

  3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

  希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

  (二)《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

  努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

  你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

  从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

  真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

  6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

  你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

  你是我听过的最帅的男士.

  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

  为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

  9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

  当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

  10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

  12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

  之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

  13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

  我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

  要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你,我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

azm
沙发
发表于 2009-5-23 18:44:17 | 只看该作者
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表