fannyhua 发表于 2007-5-12 09:09:50

[转帖]日常用英语8000句(连载)

<p align="left">在家中</p><p align="left"><br/>●从起床到出门<br/>早晨好!&nbsp;<br/>Good morning.<br/>Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)<br/>Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)<br/>闹钟响了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。<br/>Did the alarm clock buzz?<br/>Did the alarm clock ring?&nbsp;<br/>该起床了!&nbsp;<br/>It's time to get up!<br/>It's time to get up! (该起床了!)<br/>I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)<br/>It's time to wake up!<br/>It's time to get out of bed.<br/>It's time to get ready.<br/>快点儿起床!&nbsp;<br/>Get up soon.<br/>Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)<br/>I don't want to. (我真不想起。)<br/>你醒了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。<br/>Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)<br/>I am now. (我刚醒。)&nbsp;<br/>你不舒服吗?&nbsp;<br/>Are you feeling sick?<br/>Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)<br/>No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)<br/>睡得好吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did you sleep well?<br/>Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)<br/>Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)<br/>Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)<br/>No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)<br/>能帮我关掉闹钟吗?<br/>Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。<br/>Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)&nbsp;<br/>你终于起来了。&nbsp;<br/>You finally got up.<br/>You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)<br/>I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)&nbsp;<br/>今天是个好天!&nbsp;<br/>It's a nice day!<br/>It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)<br/>It sure is. (是不错啊。)<br/>It's a beautiful day!<br/>It's a wonderful day!<br/>It's a great day!<br/>昨晚你熬夜了?&nbsp;<br/>Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。<br/>Did you go to bed late last night?&nbsp;<br/>把被子叠好。&nbsp;<br/>Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。<br/>Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)&nbsp;<br/>昨天晚上你打呼噜了。<br/>You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。<br/>You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)<br/>Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)<br/>You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。&nbsp;<br/>我做了个可怕的梦。&nbsp;<br/>I had a nightmare.<br/>I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)<br/>It's all right now. (现在没事了。)&nbsp;<br/>你一直没关灯啊。<br/>You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。<br/>You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)<br/>我得洗脸了。&nbsp;<br/>I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。&nbsp;<br/>该吃早饭了。&nbsp;<br/>It's time to eat breakfast.<br/>It's time to have breakfast.&nbsp;<br/>我还困着呢。&nbsp;<br/>I'm still sleepy.<br/>I'm still drowsy.&nbsp;<br/>我还打哈欠呢。&nbsp;<br/>I'm still yawning.&nbsp;<br/>昨天的酒还没醒呢。<br/>I have a hangover.&nbsp;<br/>我是个夜猫子。&nbsp;<br/>I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。<br/>I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)<br/>I'm not. (我可不是。)<br/>I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)&nbsp;<br/>我是用咖啡来提神的。&nbsp;<br/>Coffee wakes me up.<br/>Coffee gets me going.&nbsp;<br/>刷牙了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did you brush your teeth?<br/>Have you brushed your teeth?&nbsp;<br/>我得梳梳头了。&nbsp;<br/>I have to comb my hair.&nbsp;<br/>穿什么好呢?&nbsp;<br/>What should I wear?<br/>What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)<br/>The red one. (穿红的吧!)<br/>Which dress should I wear?<br/>Which one should I wear?<br/>What should I put on?&nbsp;<br/>快换衣服。&nbsp;<br/>Hurry up and get dressed.<br/>Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)<br/>Why? (干嘛?)<br/>把睡衣收好。&nbsp;<br/>Put those pajamas away!<br/>Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)<br/>Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)&nbsp;<br/>我走了,妈妈。&nbsp;<br/>I'm leaving. Bye mom!<br/>I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)<br/>Study hard. (好好学习啊!)<br/>I'll see you when I get back.<br/>I'm taking off now.<br/>See you.<br/>See you later.&nbsp;<br/>今天我们逃学吧。&nbsp;<br/>Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。<br/>Let's play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)<br/>Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)&nbsp;<br/>你毛衣穿反了。&nbsp;<br/>You're wearing your sweater inside out.<br/>You have your sweater on inside out.&nbsp;<br/>上下颠倒了。&nbsp;<br/>It's upside down.&nbsp;<br/>别忘了扔垃圾呀。&nbsp;<br/>Don't forget to take out the garbage.<br/>Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)<br/>I won't. (忘不了!)&nbsp;<br/>今天该你扔垃圾了。&nbsp;<br/>It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。&nbsp;<br/>今天你干什么?&nbsp;<br/>What are you doing today?<br/>What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)<br/>We're having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)<br/>你快点儿,我们该迟到了。<br/>If you don't hurry, we'll be late.<br/>If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)<br/>Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)<br/>Hurry up or we'll be late.&nbsp;<br/>快点儿,上学该迟到了。&nbsp;<br/>Hurry or you'll be late for school.<br/>Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)<br/>What time is it? (现在几点?)&nbsp;<br/>你锁门了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did you lock the door?<br/>Have you locked the door?&nbsp;<br/>没忘了什么东西吧?&nbsp;<br/>Aren't you forgetting something?<br/>Aren't you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)<br/>I don't think so. (我想没有。)&nbsp;<br/>都已经8点了!&nbsp;<br/>It's already 8:00.<br/>It's 8:00 already.<br/>我晚了!&nbsp;<br/>I'm late!<br/>I'm late! (我晚了!)<br/>Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)<br/>我得赶紧走!&nbsp;<br/>I have to rush!<br/>I have to hurry (up)!<br/>I have to get going!<br/>I have to get moving.<br/>你今天会回来得晚吗?&nbsp;<br/>Are you gonna be late today?<br/>Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)<br/>No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)&nbsp;<br/>几点回来?&nbsp;<br/>What time are you coming home?<br/>What time are you coming home? (几点回来?)<br/>Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。)&nbsp;<br/>饭盒带了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Have you got your lunch box?<br/>Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)<br/>Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)&nbsp;<br/>今天好像要下雨。&nbsp;<br/>It might rain today.<br/>It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)<br/>Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)&nbsp;<br/>出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。&nbsp;<br/>Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.<br/><br/>●从回家到就寝<br/>我回来了。&nbsp;<br/>I'm home.<br/>I'm home. (我回来了。)<br/>Welcome back. (你回来了。)<br/>I'm back!&nbsp;<br/>你回来了。&nbsp;<br/>Welcome home!<br/>Welcome back!&nbsp;<br/>今天过得愉快吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did you have a good time?&nbsp;<br/>今天怎么样?&nbsp;<br/>How did it go today?<br/>How was your day?&nbsp;<br/>我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?&nbsp;<br/>Can I go out to play?<br/>Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?)<br/>After you finish your homework. (写完作业再去吧。)<br/>我饿了。&nbsp;<br/>I'm hungry.<br/>I'm hungry. (我饿了。)<br/>We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)&nbsp;<br/>点心在哪儿?&nbsp;<br/>Where are the snacks?<br/>Where are the snacks? (点心在哪儿?)<br/>They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)&nbsp;<br/>我去补习学校了啊。&nbsp;<br/>I'm going to cram school now. *cram意为“填鸭式补习”。<br/>I'm going to cram school now. (我去补习学校了啊。)<br/>Call when you finish. (下课后来个电话。)&nbsp;<br/>能给我点儿零花钱吗?&nbsp;<br/>May I have my allowance?<br/>May I have my allowance? (能给我点儿零花钱吗?)<br/>What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)<br/>真累啊!&nbsp;<br/>I'm tired.<br/>I'm exhausted. (我精疲力尽了)<br/>I'm pooped. *俚语&nbsp;<br/>晚饭你想吃什么?&nbsp;<br/>What would you like for dinner?<br/>What would you like for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)<br/>How about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)<br/>What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)<br/>What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)<br/>你能帮我准备餐具吗?&nbsp;<br/>Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。<br/>Would you help me set the table? (你能帮我准备餐具吗?)<br/>I'd be happy to. (乐意之至。)<br/>Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)&nbsp;<br/>晚饭做什么好呢?&nbsp;<br/>What should I make for dinner?<br/>What should I whip up for dinner?<br/>What should I cook for dinner?<br/>What should I fix for dinner?&nbsp;<br/>还是家好哇。<br/>It's good to be home.<br/>There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。<br/>It feels so good to be home.<br/>你能不能赶紧去趟商店?&nbsp;<br/>Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。<br/>Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟商店?)<br/>In just a minute. (稍等一下。)&nbsp;<br/>洗澡水烧好了。&nbsp;<br/>The bath is ready.<br/>It's been a long day. (今天真累呀!)<br/>The bath is ready. (洗澡水烧好了。)<br/>我要冲个澡。&nbsp;<br/>I'm taking a shower.<br/>I'm going to take a shower.&nbsp;<br/>晚饭做好了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Is dinner ready?<br/>Is dinner ready? (晚饭好了吗?)<br/>Not yet. (还没呢。)<br/>Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)<br/>Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)&nbsp;<br/>妈妈,今天晚饭吃什么?&nbsp;<br/>Mom, what's for dinner tonight?<br/>Mom, what did you make for dinner?<br/>Mom, what did you fix for dinner?&nbsp;<br/>晚饭吃什么?&nbsp;<br/>What's for dinner?<br/>What's for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)<br/>Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)<br/>Great! (太棒了。)&nbsp;<br/>今天吃咖哩饭。&nbsp;<br/>Today, we're having curry.<br/>We're having curry today.<br/>还要多久才能做好呀?&nbsp;<br/>How soon can you get it ready?<br/>How soon can you get it ready? (还要多久才能做好呀?)<br/>In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)<br/>When will it be ready?<br/>How soon will it be done?&nbsp;<br/>我吃了啊。&nbsp;<br/>Let's eat.<br/>Shall we begin? (可以吃了吗?)&nbsp;<br/>请先吃吧。&nbsp;<br/>Please go ahead.<br/>Please help yourself.&nbsp;<br/>这把刀真快呀!&nbsp;<br/>This knife cuts well, doesn't it?<br/>This knife cuts well, doesn't it? (这刀挺好使的,是不是?)<br/>It sure does. (真挺快的。)&nbsp;<br/>水开啦!&nbsp;<br/>The water is boiling!<br/>The water is boiling! (水开啦!)<br/>O.K. (知道啦!)&nbsp;<br/>开饭啦!&nbsp;<br/>Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。是母亲常说的话。<br/>It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!)<br/>Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)&nbsp;<br/>该吃饭啦!&nbsp;<br/>It's time to eat.<br/>It's time to eat. (该吃饭啦!)<br/>Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)&nbsp;<br/>这就来啦!&nbsp;<br/>I'm coming.<br/>I'll be right there. (我马上就去。)<br/>I'm on my way.&nbsp;<br/>手洗干净了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did you wash your hands well?<br/>Did you wash your hands well? (手洗干净了吗?)<br/>Yes. (洗干净了。)&nbsp;<br/>别弄洒了。&nbsp;<br/>Don't spill it!<br/>Don't tip it over.&nbsp;<br/>把碗里的菜吃光。&nbsp;<br/>Eat all of your vegetables.<br/>Finish your vegetables.<br/>Finish up your vegetables.&nbsp;<br/>把饭吃光。&nbsp;<br/>Finish up your plate.<br/>Finish up your plate. (把碗里的饭吃干净。)<br/>I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)&nbsp;<br/>我不喜欢吃芦笋。&nbsp;<br/>I don't like asparagus.<br/>I don't like asparagus. (我不喜欢吃芦笋。)<br/>Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)&nbsp;<br/>谢谢您的款待。&nbsp;<br/>It was very delicious. Thank you.<br/>It was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)&nbsp;<br/>能帮我收拾盘子吗?&nbsp;<br/>Would you clear the table?<br/>Would you put the dishes away?&nbsp;<br/>把盘子洗了。&nbsp;<br/>Do the dishes! *最好就这样记住。<br/>Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)<br/>I will. (就去洗。)<br/>Do the dishes! (把盘子洗了。)<br/>It's not my turn. (今天不该我洗。)<br/>Wash the dishes!&nbsp;<br/>我擦盘子。&nbsp;<br/>I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使……干”、“除去水气”和“擦”的意思。<br/>你干什么呢?&nbsp;<br/>What are you doing? *口语中一般发成“What're you doing?”&nbsp;<br/>我看电视呢。&nbsp;<br/>I'm watching TV. *注意在这种情况下,TV前不加the。&nbsp;<br/>有什么好看的节目吗?&nbsp;<br/>Are there any good programs on TV?<br/>Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的节目吗?)<br/>No, not today. (没有,今天没什么好看的。)&nbsp;<br/>野茂上电视了。&nbsp;<br/>Nomo is on TV.<br/>8频道演什么呢?&nbsp;<br/>What's on Channel 8?&nbsp;<br/>能不能帮我换个台?&nbsp;<br/>Would you change the channel?<br/>Would you switch the channel?<br/>Would you change the station?&nbsp;<br/>我还想看电视。&nbsp;<br/>I want to watch more TV.<br/>I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)<br/>You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)<br/>铺床吧。&nbsp;<br/>Let's spread out the futon. *spread意为“铺开”。<br/>Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)&nbsp;<br/>我困了。&nbsp;<br/>I'm sleepy.<br/>I'm sleepy. (我困了。)<br/>Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)<br/>I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睁不开眼。&nbsp;<br/>作业做了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Did you do your homework?<br/>Did you finish your homework?&nbsp;<br/>好好学习。&nbsp;<br/>Study hard.<br/>Study hard. (好好学习。)<br/>I am. (好好学着呢。)<br/>快点睡觉。&nbsp;<br/>Hurry up and go to sleep.&nbsp;<br/>游戏玩够了吧。&nbsp;<br/>Enough with your video games.<br/>Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)<br/>I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)<br/>一定要刷牙噢。<br/>Make sure you brush your teeth.<br/>Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)<br/>I will. (一定刷。)&nbsp;<br/>明天的东西都准备好了吗?&nbsp;<br/>Are you ready for tomorrow?<br/>Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)<br/>No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)&nbsp;<br/>我去洗个澡。&nbsp;<br/>I'm going to take a bath.<br/>I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)<br/>Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)&nbsp;<br/>该睡觉了。&nbsp;<br/>Time to go to sleep.<br/>Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)<br/>Just a minute. (再等一下。)&nbsp;<br/>电视还开着呢。&nbsp;<br/>You left the TV on.<br/>You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)<br/>Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)<br/>You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)<br/>别把你的东西都摊在这儿。&nbsp;<br/>Don't leave your stuff here.<br/>Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)<br/>I won't. (知道了。)&nbsp;<br/>把闹钟定在8点了。&nbsp;<br/>I set the alarm clock for 8:00.<br/>I set it for 8:00.&nbsp;<br/>明天7点叫醒我。&nbsp;<br/>Wake me up at seven tomorrow.<br/>Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7点叫醒我。)<br/>Sure thing. (知道了。)&nbsp;<br/>晚安。&nbsp;<br/>Good night.<br/>Good night. (晚安。)<br/>Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)<br/>做个好梦。<br/>Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。<br/>Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)<br/>Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。<br/>Have pleasant dreams.<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/></p>

fannyhua 发表于 2007-5-12 09:13:50

大家如果感觉此贴不错,帮顶一下啊!还有好多呢

ustc2005 发表于 2007-5-12 09:41:35

<p>适合我学习,我英语水平不高</p><p></p>

zzrxy 发表于 2007-5-12 09:47:55

嘿嘿!比较适合我!!!!

HUANGHXL 发表于 2007-5-12 11:00:50

<p>发了那么多!!!辛苦了!! 就做一个压缩包!!在附件里!下载就行了!!谢谢!·!!!!!</p>

wkf.ht 发表于 2007-5-12 14:54:24

<p>很辛苦哦呵呵</p>

清风下弦 发表于 2007-5-13 10:45:57

<p>thanks </p>