栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

[电信业] 语音通讯成为软件应用——解读Skype CEO的演讲稿(1)

[复制链接] 3
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
发表于 2006-7-12 23:46:13 | 显示全部楼层

Thx for your materials. I'm very interested in the trend of telecom over IP & first start to try Skype since early last year. I'm supporting most of the ideas in this talk.

1st. On the terminals, network transaction is becomming to involve in a Integration enviorment, & this enviorment is basically setted up by IP;

2nd. Low limited on telecom policy will encourage the increasing speed of new service & stimulate more of applications.

But on the other hand,

1st. Imaginal IP intergration network is suffered of Qos, chargeable measurement. And this is very critical for most of business customers.

2nd. Public customers taking PSTN phone as a convience, especailly for old peoples. What Computer-to-regular attractting them is only happened on Long distance phone calls. But computers, internet access & add-on payment to skypeout seems make this too much of trouble.

so, I think such VOIP will have a much bright improvement on radio communication. With the rapid development of termials' Intellegent & packets-based wireless connection.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表