回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2007-6-6 18:35:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Oh, my God!
The blog can be used finally. I don’t know why I always can’t login.But now it’s ok .
But now I need to have a very clear clear announce about my blog,especially when I write my blog in English.

I know maybe there are many solecism or wrong words in my blog entry, for the sake of improving my English, I need to pracitce,so I choose write some things in my blog. If you look at some mistake about sentences, tell me , if you are right , I will accept that, then do some changes.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Yesterday I watched a famous film: King Arthur.Arthur is a brave man,also very handsome,gentle.He is a knight. In the film ,there are 6 knights, they fight against enemy toghther.In order to get freedom from pontiff, they experienced many battles.
The ending of the film is good, Arthur is married with a beatuful  girl who he loved very much.They got themselves rights ,not for other rome.

I want to become a knight. If you want to be it ,you must have the courage, dont' scare any difficulties, also never give up yourself or your friends when you encounter troubles.

Today I also have read one singaporean blog.I think this person like insulting other people. Maybe it is her hobby.She paste some pics about airlines of many countries.In the last picture, she says it maybe Asia airline, there is a stewardess who have a  werid pose in plan.But she is sleeping ,everybody may know that when you are sleeping ,you also have many werid poses,such as "open your mouth " and so on. I think she should't paste this pics on her blog about this .If the stewardess saw it ,it is ruthless for her. poor girl.

we should't make the happy things from other people pain.
Maybe oneday she may got some obsession about these things.

Do you know the meaning LOL ? LOL------- Laught Out Loud

There are so many English words need to know, it is very awesome for me.

But I must do it.

Gosh!!!!!!! Geeky !!!!
hehe!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表