立帖为证,请大家监督一下。

QQ:39133506

该贴来自群组:一起学会赢(英)语

作者: 小编蒹葭    时间: 2008-8-25 16:57

今天刚跟某人约定,每天读一个小时英语,没做到就给他10块,一个月全勤他给我100嘿嘿

作者: icreem    时间: 2008-8-27 11:09

lesson one

private conversation

Last week I went to the theatre. I got a very good seat,the play was interesting. I didn't enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly.I could not here the actors. I got very angry. I turned around and looked at the young man and the young woman angryly. They didn't pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned around again, "I can't hear a word", I said angryly.

"It's none of your bussiness" the young man said roudly, "this is a private conversation."

作者: wangsk    时间: 2008-8-27 11:47

偶英语是偶永远的痛,不行就是不行!

作者: icreem    时间: 2008-8-28 17:21

lesson two Breakfast or lunch

I never get up early on sundays. And sometimes stay in bed untill lunch time.Last sunday I got up verey late. I looked out of the window, it was dark outside."What a day" I thought,it's rainning again. Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy."I've just arrived by train" she said,"I'm coming to see you".

"But I'm still having breakfast" I said.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"I am having breakfast" I repeated.

"dear me",she said, "do you allways get up so late? it's one oclock ".

最前面应加一个" It was sunday"

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-9-3 11:28:14编辑过]

作者: dd.ada    时间: 2008-9-1 17:24
给你加油,要坚持,坚持就是胜利,我以前也是不爱学英语,有一次听说,英国弱智说英语都不会犯什么大的错误,难道我们正常人,还做不到吗?从此之后,我就努力学英语了。
作者: 鹰熊主义    时间: 2008-9-2 21:19
I agree with u, and I will start my road to mastering English.Let`s go!
作者: 步步为营    时间: 2008-9-3 10:37
努力加油一!!!
作者: icreem    时间: 2008-9-3 11:26

lesson 3 Please Send Me A Card

Postcards always spoil my holidadys. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardans. A feindly waiter teach me a few words of Italian. Then he lend me a book, I read a few lines, but I did not undstand a word. Everyday I thought about Postcards. My holidays passed quickly. But I didn't send a card to my freinds. On the last day, I made a big decision, I bought 37 cards. I spend the whole day in my room,but I did not write a single card.

作者: icreem    时间: 2008-9-5 17:29

lesson four A Exiting Trip

I have just recieved a letter from my brother Tim. He is in Australian, he has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer,he is working for a big firm. And he has visited a great nummber of different places in Australian. He has bought a car and he has gone to Alice spring, a small town in the centre of Australian. And he will soon visit Darwin, and from there he will fly to ....My brother has never been abroad before, so he is finding this trip every exiting.

有几个地名听好好几遍也不知道怎么样写。。。

又要过周末了,好好休息一下。

作者: xuelinghuang    时间: 2008-9-7 19:38

找个地方天天和人说,说一年后再看

作者: taoying830903    时间: 2008-9-8 15:42

1楼的注意不错

作者: icreem    时间: 2008-9-10 17:36

lesson five   No Wrong Numbers

Mr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr. Scott can not get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other. In this way, he has begun his own private telephone service.

作者: wangmeng5418261    时间: 2008-9-12 14:28
哈哈,我也会努力学的。不然就连弱智也不如了。
作者: 巴冷公主    时间: 2008-9-13 21:49

建议楼主,在你理解文章的意思之后,按自己的表达方法,把文章的大概说出来

会很快提高你的口语,我们单位考试就是用这招

听完两遍课文之后,要求听的人阐述出自己所听到的。

练习了听力,也练习了表达能力,

非常棒!

作者: icreem    时间: 2008-10-8 16:07

lesson six Percy Buttons

I have just moved to a house in Bridge street. Yesterday a beggar knocked my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stoood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbor told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls every house in this street once a month,and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.

好久没有来了,国庆玩去了。

作者: 咖啡果冻    时间: 2008-10-9 20:30

以考试为目的来学习

作者: 我的2006    时间: 2008-10-9 21:12

我也想学呀。从背单词开始吗?还是从什么入手,请大家给点意见啦。没有英语真是好痛苦呀。

作者: amy3622    时间: 2008-10-20 12:39
加油啊,不仅让我想起02年我的英语学习的历程(跟你一样,天天背新概念),我也需要再重新温习一下了
作者: bright44    时间: 2008-10-20 13:13
其实英语的学习真的是一个坚持的过程,在坚持中不知不觉地提高。
So, just keep going!
再补一句:新概念这本书还不错,受益良多。

欢迎光临 栖息谷-管理人的网上家园 (http://bbs.21manager.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2