栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

标题: 前来报道 [打印本页]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-15 21:43
标题: 前来报道

在朋友的推荐下特借贵宝地一用,同时也为至今还为英语而苦恼的朋友,尽自己的一点微薄之力.

希望在语音文件传输方面向大家学习,结交更多的老师和朋友。

[此贴子已经被作者于2009-2-28 20:09:18编辑过]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-15 22:10
标题: [下载]

试验上传第一个语音材料:压码跟读《你好,美国》第一册第1-3,7-9,10-12课录音材料。

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38916[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38917[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38918[/upload]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-15 23:51:30编辑过]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-17 23:42

压码双音干扰话听清测试,方法听清这两个合成的信号后分离出来,分别采用压码跟读的方法,一个信号跟读一遍,再压码跟读另外一个信号.将自己的录音再发送到这里.

(请教一下,我在这里发一个ZIP400K文件,在文件上传中却出现文件大小超过了4500K的提示,怎样解决?再此谢过)

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-19 18:38
标题: 求助!谁有《项目计划、进度与控制》中文版?

>> interest rate futures indicating traders expect the fed’s target lending rate to be closer to 3.75% rather than 4%. the rate currently 2.75%. for the week, all of the indexes down quite a bit. the dow jones and s&p more than 3%, the nasdaq finishing down more than 4.5%. i.b.m.’s disappointing earnings sparked losses in technology shares worldwide. i.b.m. at the close finishing down almost $7 on the day, $76.70, an 8% loss. also helping the decline, a dollar loss for general motors, almost 4%, and alcoa down on the day by almost 50 cents. an improved profit outlook from general electric and better-than-expected numbers from citigroup failed to boost the market . we’ll speak with the chief market strategist with a.g. edwards coming up. investors are worried about the one-two punch of slowing earnings growth and higher interest rates. deirdre bolton has the story. >> stocks dropped worldwide as earnings fell short at i.b.m., samsung, ericsson and citigroup, disappointing investors. i.b.m. closed down 8%, the biggest drop since april 2002, the latest news to push investors to rethink their forecasts for the economy. >> the bulls and bears will agree that the economy is slowing down. >> some say the slow revenue growth at i.b.m. and citigroup is particularly disturbing. >> especially on the revenue side. the revenues are reflecting what’s happening in the economy. >> technology and hardware companies were the heaviest weights on the stock market . a who’s who of high-tech names sank. i.b.m. said it had trouble closing deals at the end of the quarter, a sign that c.e.o.’s are pulling back on spending. consumers appear to be doing the same thing, which raises a new batch of questions about how the federal reserve will react to a slowing economy. >> the question being, will they continue to raise, will they raise too high, to where this will totally choke off growth in our economy and really cause a big problem for the stock market ? >> if alan greenspan raises rates too high, the u.s. could fall into recession. the only group with any sizable gains today, drug stocks. eli lilly won a court case protecting its best-selling schizophrenia treatment from generic drug competition, lifting other drug stocks with patent fights of their own -- pfizer, bristol-myers squibb and abbott labs closed higher. genentech with an all-time high, a study showing their drug, avastin, slows down the progression of breast cancer. this pharmaceutical group is one of the five worst performing groups in the past year, underperforming the s&p 500 by 6%. mike, back to you. >> deirdre bolton. more on i.b.m., which led technology shares lower. bloomberg’s bob bowden has more on that from the new york stock exchange. >> yesterday, on thursday, the dow and s&p 500 fell to their lowest points of 2005. today, both indexes fell to new lows of 2005. checking the dow jones industrial average, there’s the year-to-date chart on the right side, 10,087, down 6.5% for the year. the intraday chart showing a linear, downward move for the dow and s&p for three sessions in a row, not just friday’s session. and at 10,087, one more day like friday and we’ll be below the 10,000 mark, not seen since october 2004. i.b.m. reporting first-quarter earnings only 85 cents a share. analysts expected 90 cents. revenue also missed estimates. that stock down 8.3%, shares falling to a two-year low, down for their 11th consecutive session. the rest of the tech market went with it. texas instruments, a.m.d., national semi down and micron down on the day. a.m.d. now down 30% year to date. data storage stocks like e.m.c., seagate, storage technology and western digital down on the day. computer services also down, including e.d.s., down 4.6%. computer sciences, s.r.a. international, both down over 4%. oil stocks also down. they had been the darling so far in 2005 but fell today as crude prices were down with exxon-mobil and occidental -- all down between 4% and 5%. conocophillips and marathon, as well. saks shares fell the most in 3.5 years today, the company saying they’re expanding an internal accounting probe and will not meet the deadline for their annual report. other retailers flounder, as well, like j.c. penney, home depot and abercrombie & fitch. i’m bob bowden, reporting from the new york stock exchange for bloomberg news. >> want to go over to the nasdaq where tech shares led the nasdaq to its lowest close in six months. robert gray has details on the nasdaq trading from the market site in times square. >> i.b.m.’s profit disappointment and concerns that the u.s. and global economies are slowing sent the nasdaq to a six-month low in friday’s session. we did see volume exceeding two billion shares for the first time sincesfriday, march 18, also a day of declines for the nasdaq. we also saw a measure of volatility on the nasdaq, rising some 21% to its highest reading since election day. we did see today’s decline was fairly widespread, led by telecom and tech stocks and also transport stocks were falling as there was concern there would be fewer commodities and consumer goods to ship if the economy is slowing down. the decline was widespread and broad throughout different groups, as well. we saw sun microsystems, after their profit disappointment from thursday evening. apple computer falling for a second day after its profit disappointment, the worst performer on the nasdaq composite index. we also saw petco shares falling as it said its fourth-quarter profit will fall and asked for a 15-day extension to determine whether or not it will restate fourth-quarter results. google shares also falling below its 200-day moving average, just ahead of its earnings, due out next thursday after the close of regular trading. there were a few gainers in friday’s session. we saw cree, maker of chips that light dash boards and cell phones, their earnings came in better than the average estimate and forecast at the high end of their forecast exceeding the average analyst estimates by one cent. starbucks rising, bear stearns raising it to an outperform with a $60 target and electronic arts and video game makers rising after data showed sales up 32% in march year over year, piper jaffray saying that beat their estimates and software publishers benefiting from the launch of the sony p.s.p. model. >> crude oil fell for a second week as higher output from opec countries bolstered inventories. crude for the week is down a little over 5%. friday’s close, oil finishing down, as well, over 8%, a 64-point loss. currently, a barrel of crude oil going for $50.49. among other energy movers, unleaded gasoline, heating oil and natural gas all lower. what’s the outlook for oil prices heading into next week? the latest bloomberg survey shows the majority of traders and analysts expect prices to continue falling. in the industrial production report today, the fed said overall production rose .3% in march, reflecting increases in mining and utilities. manufacturing fell .1%. the gain compares with a .2% increase in february. the share of industrial capacity in use rose to 79.4%, the highest since december 2000. the fed admits, by the way, the report was accidentally released 15 minutes early on its website and they blame human error. mixed reaction from bond traders. a big move on the long end in the trading day but not much in other durations. the 10-year note finishing up almost 7/8 -- the dollar, on the, trading lower, falling against the yen, euro and british pound. the chicago board of trade is one step closer to becoming a public company. members of the 157-year-old exchange approving a plan to convert to a for-profit company. the vote, 98-1. the vote may be followed by a ballot as soon as this quarter to allow a public share sale. the chicago board of trade is the second biggest u.s. futures market . the benchmark stock indexes had their steepest weekly declines since august . when. when we return, we’ll speak with one equity strategist who expects the volatility to continue, but to the upside. hear more from al goldman of a.g. edwards, next

>> here’s something to consider. general electric reports a 25% gain in profit. citigroup said profits are a record for the first quarter and the dow jones industrials fall almost 2%, the nasdaq hits a six-month low. to find out what’s going on, we’re joined by al goldman, chief market strategist with a.g. edwards, joining us from st. louis. thank you very much for joining us. awful lot of fear, it seems, on wall street right now. is this a herd thing that maybe after we take a weekend break we’ll see it turn around? >> i think you described it pretty well. i saw a high degree of just dumping of stocks today, kind of the washout phase. we’ve had three nasty days in the market . investors have been in a bad mood ever since the stiff correction started in the first part of march and that’s understandable. the mood has become one of the glass is half empty and therefore even good news is looked at negatively like the drop in oil and the drop in the c.r.b. index and the rise for the dollar. these are positive for the economy. but we did see a degree of capitulation today and i think a couple of days on the golf course over the weekend and you’ll see the market attempt a reflex oversell rally at least on monday. >> we’ve seen a big rise in volatility this week. the v.i.x. index, to look at that on a friday, it’s jumped over 16 and it was down at 11 yesterday or the day before. does that tell you anything about how much saying power -- staying power people have in the markets right now? >> not really. the v.i.x. indicator is not a very good good short-term indicator but at this point out, people are not complacent and that’s understandable. portfolios are down sharply. people have forgotten the big rally from october 26 and after the november 2 election but the mood is what controls the market . and when folks are feeling grouchy, they look at everything in a negative mood. markets were thin until today. today we had a big increase in volume, which makes me feel a little more comfortable that we have gotten that bang in the market , you know, the bear market—i should say bull market corrections end with a bang, not a whimper, as the poet said. we had a pretty big bang today. >> people have often said that two bellwether stocks are i.b.m. and general electric. they had diametrically opposed earnings releases. which one will the street believe long term? they went to the i.b.m. story today. >> i don’t think it’s like it used to be when the country was controlled by big blue and we were a purely industrial nation. it used to be general motors, but in today’s world, i think we’re a much broader scope. the important point is that corporate earnings, whether you look at g.e. or i.b.m., corporate earnings will be up in the area of 7% to 9% this year and so far even preannouncements have been better than expected, have been up from consensus so far and we haven’t gotten the good earnings releases so i’m not worried about corporate earnings and we’re still optimistic on the economy but we did have a soft patch in the economy that started in mid march probably because of the jump up in oil and gasoline prices and retail sales did come down a bit but we think that’s temporary. we think we’ll see 3.6% g.d.p. growth this year. >> what’s your forecast? are you changing? >> no. i’m not. i started—well, in december, my prediction for the s&p 500 was up 7% to 1300. right now, it’s closer to make my 1300 would be a 11% or 12% rally and that may be aggressive but the important point is not a specific guesstimate on where the market will be, but the direction. based on a pretty good economy, pretty good corporate earnings and a market selling at 15.9 times this year’s estimated earnings, indicates the market will be higher. exactly where, nobody knows. >> we were speaking with craig coach a few minutes ago, a bond strategist, about the treasury department report on foreign investment in the united states. while people have been buying a lot of u.s. bonds overseas, there has been weakness in equities. why aren’t we attracting a lot of foreigners to u.s. equities right now? >> we will. foreigners classically are not great timers of our market . i was pleased to see foreign money come into our bond market in february and march because everyone thought the opposite would happen. but we’re still the safest economy, marketplace to invest in the world and i think that will continue. and with the dollar doing better, people have seemed to have forgotten the last couple of weeks, that will also help. i’m optimistic and believe that this sharp drop off in interest rates, particularly the 10-year treasury, is due to more of a flight to safety rather than prediction of a bad economy. >> i have 30 seconds left. any worries about the federal reserve? are they steady as she goes and off the charts right now, off the mind? >> i think the fed is going to continue to raise something like 25 basis points. fed funds are now 2.75%. by year end, maybe 3.75% or 4%, something like that, and it will be steady as you go, i believe, and the recent market pullback helps them in that case. >> thank you very much, al goldman, chief market strategist with a.g. edwards. as we’ve been talking about shares of general electric and citigroup rising after both companies report higher profits. su keenan will take a closer look at the earnings season thus far, next

World Bank headquarters in Washington, D.C. Finance ministers and central bankers from the major economic powers are gathering in Washington Friday for a meeting in advance of the semi-annual session of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and World Bank.

Calling themselves the group of seven, top finance officials from Europe, America and Japan are meeting late Friday and again on Saturday. Their primary business is a sharing of views on economic performance, currently robust in North America and China but weak in Europe and Japan. The heads of the World Bank and IMF are also taking part. As usual, the fund's global economic forecast forms the basis of the discussions. IMF economists expect world growth to remain strong this year and next, but they worry about the yet-to-be-determined impact of rising interest rates and oil prices.

The meetings are paying particular attention to Africa as proposals for more assistance and debt are at the core of an economic summit Britain will host in July. Africa is currently experiencing a strong recovery with growth reaching an eight-year high of five percent last year. Abdoulaye Bio-Tchane heads the IMF's Africa department.

“Growth picked up to 3.5 percent in South Africa last year and to 3.5 percent in Nigeria, after the record high witnessed in Nigeria in 2003,” he said.

Nigeria, an oil producer, and South Africa account for the biggest share of African economic output.

Other topics include China's fixed currency exchange rate with the U.S. dollar. The group of seven has been urging China to permit its currency's value to be set by market forces, a move thus far resisted by the Chinese authorities. It is thought that if the Chinese yuan floats against the dollar it would gain value, contributing to an eventual decline in China's huge trade surplus, particularly with the United States

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38996[/upload]

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38997[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38998[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=38999[/upload]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-19 19:05:15编辑过]

作者: zhang_ying    时间: 2005-4-19 20:29

收到

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-20 21:52
标题: [原创]第三册7-12课压码跟读练习材料

第三册7-12课压码跟读练习材料

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39034[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39035[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39036[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39038[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39039[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-20 22:17
标题: [原创]

第三册7-12课压码跟读练习材料

第七课

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39041[/upload]

压码跟读7-17课合成语音范例:

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39042[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-21 22:07
标题: [原创]美国你好第三册1-6课原音材料

美国你好第三册1-6课原音材料

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39053[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39054[/upload]

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39055[/upload] [upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39056[/upload]

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39057[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-21 22:24
标题: [原创]美国你好第三册1-6课原音材料第六课原音材料

美国你好第三册1-6课原音材料

第六课原音材料

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39058[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-21 22:42
标题: [原创]压码跟读全部美国你好第三册1-6课双音录音材料

压码跟读全部美国你好第三册1-6课双音录音材料

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39059[/upload]

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39060[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-22 06:53
标题: [下载]
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39063[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-22 07:54
标题: [原创]孙裕亭压码跟美国你好第三册1-6课全部

孙裕亭压码跟美国你好第三册1-6课全部

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39064[/upload]
作者: 99408547    时间: 2005-4-22 18:28

謝謝

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 09:01
标题: [下载][原创]压码跟读左右声相3.1

压码跟读左右声相3.1

经过大量试验,终于解决了左右声道的压码原与跟读分离的压缩、转换和上传问题。

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39100[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 09:34
标题: [下载][原创]第三册第二课压码左右声相跟读
第三册第二课压码左右声相跟读
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39101[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 10:16
标题: [下载][原创]第三册第三课压码左右声相跟读

第三册第三课压码左右声相跟读

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39103[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 11:06
标题: [下载][原创]第三册第三课压码左右声相跟读

第三册第四课压码左右声相跟读

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39104[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 11:48
标题: [下载][原创]第三册第五课压码左右声相跟读

第三册第五课压码左右声相跟读

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39105[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 12:45
标题: [转帖]看看你的公司是否有如此员工?

第三册第六课压码左右声相跟读

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39106[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 20:05
标题: [下载][原创]压码跟读左右声相第三册第七课范例

压码跟读左右声相第三册第七课范例

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39107[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 20:11
标题: 压码跟读左右声相第三册第八课范例

压码跟读左右声相第三册第八课范例

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39108[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-23 20:16
标题: [下载][原创]压码跟读左右声相第三册第九课范例

压码跟读左右声相第三册第九课范例

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39109[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-25 07:36
标题: [下载][原创]压码左右声相跟读第三册第十课

压码左右声相跟读第三册第十课

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39136[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-25 07:38
标题: [下载][原创]压码左右声相跟读第三册第十一课

压码左右声相跟读第三册第十一课

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39137[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-25 07:40
标题: [下载][原创]压码左右声相跟读第三册第十二课

压码左右声相跟读第三册第十二课

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39138[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-28 20:35
标题: [下载][分享]分离的马丁-英文版

分离的马丁-<催眠的花园>英文版

分离后共计293M,转换后3.5M,Windows Media Audio V2 ( 16 kbps, 16 kHz, stereo)

另外有10M的(WP3,48 kbps, 20 kHz, stereo),上传空间不够,有需求的可以单独上传),其中有3句中文没有删除干净.

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39253[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-4-29 00:03
标题: [分享][下载]催眠的花园中文版

催眠的花园中文版

已经替换新的语音

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39381[/upload]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-4 23:45:56编辑过]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 05:54
标题: [下载]网友上传压码跟读作业的使用的简易录音工具
网友练习压码作业的使用的录音工具[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39283[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 05:57
标题: [下载]网友练习压码跟读语音格式转换工具
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39284[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 06:24
标题: [下载]语料:辅导网友作业

辅导网友从压码听清到压码跟读过渡练习,到压码听、看、读使用的语料作业

1。[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39285[/upload]

2。[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39286[/upload]

3。[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39287[/upload]

4。[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39288[/upload]

5。[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39289[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 06:38
标题: [下载]语料:网友作业

6.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39291[/upload]

7.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39292[/upload]

8.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39293[/upload]

9.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39294[/upload]

10.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39295[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 06:48

11.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39296[/upload]

12.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39297[/upload]

13.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39298[/upload]

14.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39299[/upload]

15.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39300[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 06:56
16.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39301[/upload]
17.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39302[/upload]
18.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39303[/upload]
19.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39304[/upload]
20.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39305[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 07:03
21.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39306[/upload]
22.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39307[/upload]
23.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39308[/upload]
24.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39309[/upload]
25.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39310[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 07:10
26.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39311[/upload]
27.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39312[/upload]
28.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39313[/upload]
29.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39314[/upload]
30[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39315[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 07:52
31.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39321[/upload]
32.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39322[/upload]
33.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39323[/upload]
34.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39324[/upload]
35.[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39325[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-1 20:03
标题: 压码听清到压码跟读过渡练习范例

美国你好第二册第四课压码听清到压码跟读练习: 对于自己练习压码跟读的时候,由于自己的发音太大会盖住原音而出现相互干扰听不清,这是可以进行听清到跟读过渡练习.

方法:开始进行一遍压码听清练习,听清在心中连续不断回想一遍,然后利用气飒音先出气后发声说悄悄话一遍,最后自然进行一遍压码跟读就能发出正常的声音.下面是制作的三个过渡练习的范例.

先压码听清原音.然后进行三次压码跟读过渡练习.其范例如下:

1.气飒音[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39327[/upload]

2.小声:[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39328[/upload]

3.大声:[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39329[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-4 00:51
标题: [下载][原创]第一册1-6课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39367[/upload]

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-4 1:00:36编辑过]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-4 00:56
标题: [下载][原创]第一册7-12课文说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39368[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-4 00:59
标题: [原创]诚聘医药营销咨询顾问
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39369[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-4 10:46
标题: 这是一个金融的时代
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39375[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-4 23:38
标题: [下载][原创]第三册1-4课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39380[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-5 18:49
标题: [下载][原创]第三册简化朗读
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39393[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-5 18:52
标题: [下载][原创]第三课全文朗读
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39394[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-5 18:55
标题: [原创]第三册5-7课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39395[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-5 18:58
标题: [下载][原创]第三册8-10课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39396[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 12:56
标题: [下载][原创]第三册11-12课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39410[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 13:05
标题: 转换的几个阿法波右脑背景音乐

心灵瑜伽01[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39414[/upload]

心的净化01[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39415[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:10
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第一课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39425[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:16
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第二课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39426[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:20
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第三课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39427[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:23
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第四课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39428[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:28
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第五课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39429[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:32
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第六课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39430[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:37
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第一张光盘第一课——第六课全原音
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39431[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-6 18:45
标题: [下载]中级篇(4-6册):第四册第一课——第六课原音合成制作材料(适应于千万法)
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39433[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-7 14:39
标题: [下载][原创]中级版:第四册1-4课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39446[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-8 19:53
标题: [下载]马丁-催眠的花园中英版原声

马丁-催眠的花园原来自《潜力工作室》下载地址http://www.qianneng.cn/download/downloadproduct.asp?id=49,下载方法,先注册再下载即可免费获得原声的语音.可以得到MP3 音频文件(mp3),实际格式为MPEG1.0 Layer2 128Kb/s 44100Hz 立体声 80432帧,:

如果下载出现困难,可以采用我重新制做上传的文件:文件类型:MP3 音频文件(mp3)MPEG2.0 Layer3 16Kb/s 16000Hz 单声 58363帧,4M

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39482[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-8 21:31
标题: [下载]分离的《催眠的花园》中文版

原来的中文版制作的内容不全,今天重新分离了一次,需要的可以重新下载

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39483[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-9 06:36
标题: [下载][原创]分离的《催眠的花园》英文版
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39484[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-9 06:38
标题: [原创]第四册第5-6课说话朗读练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39485[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-10 08:06
标题: [下载][原创]压码跟读第四册第一、二课

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39552[/upload]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-11 07:54
标题: [下载][原创]压码跟读第四册3-4课
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39570[/upload]
作者: 童欣    时间: 2005-5-11 17:48

ok, great .

thanks

作者: 童欣    时间: 2005-5-11 18:13

很好,我想参加学习,应该怎样报名呢

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-13 08:48
先下载了压码范例进行模仿练习,自己的练习录音可以上传到这个帖子下面,或者自己另外起一贴比如《童欣练习压码录音日记》,一如果有问题只要告诉你的QQ号就可以利用QQ进行单人辅导了。
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-15 09:54
标题: 第四册第五课朗读说话练习
[upload=zip]down541.asp?ID=39742[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-15 10:19
标题: 变速软件SoriTong
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39746[/upload]
作者: italyitaly    时间: 2005-5-15 11:54

楼主辛苦了,给大家提供了那么多好的东东

作者: 冰伟    时间: 2005-5-15 17:48
太感谢孙叔叔了!
作者: 冰伟    时间: 2005-5-15 17:48
是不是就这些了,不用再去别的地方下载了吧?
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-16 07:08

就这些就可以了.

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-16 07:10
标题: 变速软件GoldWave
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39765[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-16 07:16
标题: TTS朗读变速软件:英语脱口秀
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39766[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-17 19:04
标题: [下载]英语听力和发音技巧-走向地道英语.mp3
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39821[/upload]
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39822[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-17 19:56
标题: [下载]英语听力和发音技巧英文版
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39823[/upload]
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39824[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-20 06:54
标题: 你好美国1-12册总课文内容朗读
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39919[/upload]

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-5-20 6:58:36编辑过]

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-20 07:00
标题: 英语脱口秀朗读英语字典范例
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=39920[/upload]
作者: rirony    时间: 2005-5-20 10:19

good,谢谢!

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-21 20:01
标题: [原创]第三阶段利用英语脱口秀软件朗读英文字典文本范例

英语字典没有磁带,不学音标,怎样快速、正确朗读?请听我利用英语脱口秀软件进行压码听清变速、压码跟读到压码朗读的一个单词的一个小时示范讲解录音范例。

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40009[/upload]

change 1 change changes If there is a change in something, it becomes different. The ambassador appealed for a change in US policy. What is needed is a change of attitude on the part of architects. There are going to have to be some drastic changes. In Zaire political change is on its way. 1998 was an important year for everyone: a time of change. N-VAR: usu with supp See also sea change. 2 change If you say that something is a change or makes a change, you mean that it is enjoyable because it is different from what you are used to. It is a complex system, but it certainly makes a change. You're feeling the call of the new and could do with a change. N-SING approval 3 change changes changing changed If you change from one thing to another, you stop using or doing the first one and start using or doing the second. His physician modified the dosage but did not change to a different medication. He changed from voting against to abstaining. VB 4 change changes changing changed When something changes or when you change it, it becomes different. We are trying to detect and understand how the climates change. In the union office, the mood gradually changed from resignation to rage. She has now changed into a happy, self-confident woman. They should change the law to make it illegal to own replica weapons. Trees are changing colour earlier than last year. He is a changed man since you left. A changing world has put pressures on the corporation. V-ERG = alter 5 change changes changing changed To change something means to replace it with something new or different. I paid s80 to have my car radio fixed and I bet all they did was change a fuse. If you want to change your doctor there are two ways of doing it. VB + change changes Also a noun. A change of leadership alone will not be enough. N-COUNT: oft a N of n 6 change changes changing changed When you change your clothes or change, you take some or all of your clothes off and put on different ones. Ben had merely changed his shirt. They had allowed her to shower and change. I changed into a tracksuit. I've got to get changed first. I've got to put my uniform on. VB 7 change changes A change of clothes is an extra set of clothes that you take with you when you go to stay somewhere or to take part in an activity. He stuffed a bag with a few changes of clothing. N-COUNT: N of n 8 change changes changing changed When you change a bed or change the sheets, you take off the dirty sheets and put on clean ones. After changing the bed, I would fall asleep quickly. I changed the sheets on your bed today. VB 9 change changes changing changed When you change a baby or change its nappy or diaper, you take off the dirty one and put on a clean one. She criticizes me for the way I feed or change him. He needs his nappy changed. VB 10 change changes changing changed When you change buses, trains, or planes or change, you get off one bus, train, or plane and get on to another in order to continue your journey. At Glasgow I changed trains for Greenock. We were turned off the train at Hanover, where we had to change. VB 11 change changes changing changed When you change gear or change into another gear, you move the gear lever on a car, bicycle, or other vehicle in order to use a different gear. (BRIT; in AM use shift) There were other sounds: a dog barking, a lorry changing gear. He looked up into the mirror as he changed through his gears. VB 12 change Your change is the money that you receive when you pay for something with more money than it costs because you do not have exactly the right amount of money. `There's your change.'n`Thanks very much.'. They told the shopkeeper to keep the change. N-UNCOUNT 13 change Change is coins, rather than paper money. Thieves ransacked the office, taking a sack of loose change. The man in the store won't give him change for the phone unless he buys something. N-UNCOUNT See also small change. 14 change If you make change, you give someone smaller notes, bills, or coins, in exchange for the same value of larger ones. (AM) The courier had change for a s10 note. PHR 15 change changes changing changed When you change money, you exchange it for the same amount of money in a different currency, or in smaller notes, bills, or coins. You can expect to pay the bank a fee of around 1% to 2% every time you change money. If you travel frequently, find an agency that will change one foreign currency directly into another. VB 16 change If you say that you are doing something or something is happening for a change, you mean that you do not usually do it or it does not usually happen, and you are happy to be doing it or that it is happening. Now let me ask you a question, for a change. Liz settled back in her seat, comfortably relaxed, enjoying being driven for a change. PHR: PHR with cl = for once (c) HarperCollins Publishers.

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 00:53
标题: 第四册第七课原声全部
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40011[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 01:02
标题: 第四册第八课原声全部
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40012[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 01:04
标题: ASTM F 963-2007美国玩具安全标准汇编(中英文合订本)
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40013[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 01:13
标题: [推荐]深圳市电子行业HR互助群
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40015[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 01:16
标题: 第四册第十一课原声全部
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40016[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 01:20
标题: 第四册第十二课原声全部
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40018[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 08:50
标题: 第四册7-12课全部原声
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40019[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 08:51
标题: 第四册7-12课合成
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40020[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 20:32
标题: [原创]制作英语脱口秀朗读的文本文件样品(第四册第七课英语字典单词)
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40025[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 20:37
标题: [原创]第四册第七课生词压码跟读文本练习
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40026[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-22 20:52
标题: 压码听清检验样品:压码跟读走向标准英语(中英版1)
[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40028[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-5-28 11:33
标题: 格式转换软件.
[upload=rar]down5525.asp?ID=40128[/upload]
作者: cairongbnu    时间: 2005-6-7 16:33

中英文混合在哪里下呢?谢谢大家!

作者: oracle111    时间: 2005-6-15 20:32
真是好东西![em01]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-7-18 07:02
标题: [公告]向大家推荐几个很不错的论坛
[upload=rar]down576.asp?ID=41781[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-7-18 07:36
标题: 英语直通车直觉造句
[upload=rar]down576.asp?ID=41782[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-7-19 07:55
标题: ADSE文本及ARWizard录音机
[upload=rar]down576.asp?ID=41816[/upload]
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-7-20 07:50
标题: [转帖]从耕田看人力资源管理(个人比较喜欢)
[upload=rar]down576.asp?ID=41844[/upload]

【ADSE初学版文本】
Absolutely Don't Study English
Begninner Version
作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-7-20 19:52
标题: [原创]讨论:当有一天,你的世界变得残缺...

【ADSE初学版文本】Absolutely Don't Study English Begninner Versn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tape 1 A Mother and Her Young Child Learning English ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 1 Wake Up in the Morning

(Mrs. Lee, a Korean housewife, decides to teach English to her son Minsu. She will nickname Minsu “Michael” from now on. So she also decides to speak only English to him.)

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Michael, it is time to wake up.

Michael (Son): Huh?

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Yes, it is time to wake up. And, also, from now on I will speak only English to you. And you should speak only English to me, too.

Michael (Son): Okay, mom.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Right. That's good.

Michael (Son): It will be hard at first, but I think I can do it.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): I know you can do it.

Michael (Son): I will do my best.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): That is great. All I want is for you to do your best in everyting you do.

Michael (Son): Mom, what time is it?

Mrs. Lee (Mother): It is seven o'clock in the moring.

Michael (Son): Seven o'clock? I have to go to school by eight.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Yes, so come and eat your breakfast.

Michael (Son): Okay, I will wash my face, brush my teeth, and then I will eat breakfast.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Don't forget to wash your hands, too.

Michael (Son): Mom, when I wash my face, I'm also washing my hands.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): That's true. Okay, then don't forget to brush your hair.

Michael (Son): I won't. I always brush my hair before I go to school.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): You've never brush your hair or you teeth before! Whendid you start?

Michael (Son): Mom, now that I'm in middle school, I have a girlfriend. So now I have to look good.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): A girlfriend? When I was in middle school, I never thought of boys.

Michael (Son): I know, Mom. You told me twenty times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 2 Eating Breakfast

(Michael goes into the kitchen and sits down at the table. His mom and dad are already there.)

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Michael, what do you want for breakfast?

Michael (Son): I would like some cereal, please.

Mr. Lee (Father): Cereal? Wouldn't you still be hungry?

Michael (Son): Dad, you're speaking English, too?

Mr. Lee (Father): Yes, your mother said it would help you. So I am speaking English, too.

Michael (Son): It feels strange speaking English to you, Dad.

Mr. Lee (Father): Don't worry about that! What you should worry about is you breakfast. How can you eat only cereal?

Mrs. Lee (Mother): It is not only cereal. He will be eating it with milk.

Michael (Son): Yeah, Dad. I will be having milk and cereal.

Mr. Lee (Father): That doesn't matter. I don't think only milk and cereal is enough. You also need to eat some rice and kimchi.

Michael (Son): Dad, young people don't like kimchi for breakfast.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Yes, dear. You know Michael doesn't like spicy food in the morning.

Mr. Lee (Father): When I was young, we ate kimchi three times a day and liked it. And if I don't eat rice, I would be still hungry.

Michael (Son): You always say that, Dad. But grandpa said you only like bread and chocolate.

Mr. Lee (Father): That's not true.

Michael (Son): Oh, that's what grandpa said.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Michael, it is seven thirty. You would be late.

Michael (Son): Okay, let me eat this cereal, and then I'll catch the bus at seven forty-five.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Hurry up!

Mr. Lee (Father): And tomorrow, you should eat some lice.

Michael (Son): Dad, that's not right. It is rice with an R, not lice with an L. And I'll eat some rice today.

Mr. Lee (Father): You will? good. Here, have some righ now.

Michael (Son): No, Dad. I'll eat it for lunch and dinner. I just don't like it for breakfast.

Mr. Lee (Father): All right. You win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 3 Going to School

(Michael finishes his breakfast and then walkes to the bus stop. A little while later, a school bus comes and he goes on it. On the bus, he meets his friend, Andy.)

Michael: Andy, how are you?

Andy: Huh?

Michael: No, not "huh?' You should say, "what?'

Andy: What?

Michael: That's better. Let's speak in English.

Andy: Okay, but why?

Michael: Well, my mom decided that the best way to learn English is to practice it all the time.

Andy: Everybody knows it.

Michael: Yes, everybody knows it, but nobody does it. So we are going to do it.

Andy: It sounds like a good idea.

Michael: It's a great idea. Maybe we should tell our friends and teachers about it.

Andy: Maybe, but we should think about it first.

Michael: You're right. Let's think about it before we decide.

Andy: What are you doing at lunch time?

Michael: I don't know. Why?

Andy: We can talk about it more then.

Michael: That's a good idea. Let's talk about it more at lunch time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 4 Back at Home

(Mr. and Mrs. Lee are still back at home. They are talking about the idea of speaking only English. )

Mr. Lee (Father): I am not sure that speaking only English is a good idea.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Why not?

Mr. Lee (Father): Well, I'm worried that Machieal will forget Korean.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): That is impossible.

Mr. Lee (Father): No, it's not?

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Of course it is. Even if we speak English to Michael, he will watch Korean television, listen to Korean songs, and go to Korean school. How can he forget?

Mr. Lee (Father): You're right. I don't have to worry. But, why are we speaking English to each other?

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Because if we don't speak English, then Machieal won't, either.

Mr. Lee (Father): But my English is not very good.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Yes, it is. And it will get better if you speak it more.

Mr. Lee (Father): That is true. And, even though it will be diffcult, I will do it for my son.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Thank you. I knew you would understand.

Mr. Lee (Father): That is what partents are for. It is our job to help him.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Yes.

(Mrs. Lee looks at the clock.)

Mrs. Lee (Mother): What time do you have to go to work?

Mr. Lee (Father): By nine o'clcok. Why?

Mrs. Lee (Mother): Well, it's already eight fifteen.

Mr. Lee (Father): Oh! I should go.

Mrs. Lee (Mother): good-bye. See you tonight.

Mr. Lee (Father): good-bye. I'll be home by seven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 5 A Telephone Call

(Mrs. Lee makes a telephone call to Andy's mother, Mrs. Cho.)

Mrs. Lee: Hello, may I please speak with Mrs. Cho?

Mrs. Ch This is she. May I ask who is calling?

Mrs. Lee: Yes, it's Mrs. Lee, Michael's mother.

Mrs. Ch Oh, Hello! How are you?

Mrs. Lee: I'm fine, thank you. How have you been?

Mrs. Ch Fine, thank you. May I ask you a question?

Mrs. Lee: Of course.

Mrs. Ch Why are we speaking in English?

Mrs. Lee: Oh, yes. I am trying to teach English to Michael by speaking only English to him. Then I remembered that you majored in English literature in college, so I was wondering if you would help me.

Mrs. Ch I would be happy to help you. But I graduated from college fifteen years ago. My English is not very fluent.

Mrs. Lee: Then it will be good practice for you, too.

Mrs. Ch That's true. And it would be great for Andy. He really wants to improve his English.

Mrs. Lee: I am so happy. Thank you so much.

Mrs. Ch You are very welcome.

Mrs. Lee: By the way, what are you doing this afternoon?

Mrs. Ch I have no plans. Why?

Mrs. Lee: Well, I'm going to go to the supermarket. Would you like to go with me?

Mrs. Ch Yes. That would be great. I need to go grocery with shopping, too.

Mrs. Lee: I will drive my car. What time should I pick you up?

Mrs. Ch How is two o'clock?

Mrs. Lee: Perfect, I'll see you then.

Mrs. Ch Okay, see you then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 6 Grocery Shopping

(Mrs. Lee drives her car to Mrs. Cho's house. Then they drive together to the supermarket. )

Mrs. Lee: Sorry, I'm late.

Mrs. Ch That's Okay. It's only two ten.

Mrs. Lee: Yes, but it's cold outside. I'm sorry.

Mrs. Ch No, really, it is no problem. Where are we going grocery shopping?

Mrs. Lee: Let's go to the LG Supermarket.

Mrs. Ch I've never been there. How is it?

Mrs. Lee: It's very nice. The prices and services are very good.

(They arive at the LG Surpermarket, park the car and go inside.)

Mrs. Ch Wow, this is really nice. They have everything.

Mrs. Lee: Yes, they do have the very good selection. What do you need to buy today?

Mrs. Ch Today I need to buy vegetables.

Mrs. Lee: What vegetables are you going to buy?

Mrs. Ch I'm going to buy lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes, onions and garlic.

Mrs. Lee: But tomato is not a fruit, it's a vegetable.

Mrs. Ch Oh! Really? I didn't know that. What are you going to buy?

Mrs. Lee: My husband really likes meat. So I have to buy a lot of meat.

Mrs. Ch What kind of meat are you going to buy?

Mrs. Lee: I'm going to buy pork ribs, beef steaks and chicken breasts.

Mrs. Ch What about fish?

Mrs. Lee: Oh, I almost forgot. I'm also going to buy some shrimp, crab and tuna.

Mrs. Ch That's a lot of meat and a lot of seafood.

Mrs. Lee: Yes, but my family eats a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 7 At Cafe

(Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Cho finished their shopping and decide to go to a cafe to talk some more.)

Mrs. Lee: Going to a cafe was a great idea. I have almost no time to rest during a day.

Mrs. Ch I understand how you feel. That is why I go to a cafe for one hour every day. It gives me a chance to rest, to think, and sometimes, to talk.

Mrs. Lee: Yes, I think resting and talking are both very important. Especially when you are always busy.

Mrs. Ch Why don't we order first?

Mrs. Lee: That's a good idea. Let's order. Waiter!

Mrs. Ch Oh, excuse me.

(Waiter): Yes. May I take your order?

Mrs. Ch Yes, I would like an espresso, please.

Mrs. Lee: I am coffee.

Mrs. Ch Oh, that's a Korean expression. You should say, "I'll have a coffee."

Mrs. Lee: Ah, thank you. I didn't know that. I'll have a coffee, please.

(Waiter): One espresso and one coffee, would you like anything else?

Mrs. Ch No, thank you.

Mrs. Lee: Um... actually, could I also have a piece of cake?

(Waiter): Of couse. I'll get that for you now.

Mrs. Ch I like cake, too. But I'm on a diet.

Mrs. Lee: Why? You're so thin.

Mrs. Ch My husband says I need to lose weight.

Mrs. Lee: That's funny.

Mrs. Ch Why?

Mrs. Lee: Because my husband always says I need to gain weight. He thinks I'm skinny.

Mrs. Ch Ha...

Mrs. Lee: Ha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 8 Lunch at School

(Back at school, Michael and Andy are eating lunch together.)

Andy: Michael, did you speak English in your classes?

Michael: I tried to, but some of teachers wouldn't let me.

Andy: Me too. When I spoke English at my Korean language class, the teacher hit my hands with a stick.

Michael: Yeah, that happened to me, too. But it was my math teacher who hit me. He said, "When we've in Korea and we should speak only Korean."

Andy: Really? I didn't think anyone still thought like that.

Michael: I know, but they do. There are still many people who think that Koreans can't speak English well. But I think if you practice, you can speak English very well.

Andy: I think you are right.

Michael: Of couse, I am. I am very smart.

Andy: Ha...

Michael: Ha...

Andy: I know, but I'm even smarter.

Michael: Do you think so?

Andy: Yes, I do. Why? Don't you agree with me?

Michael: No, I think I am smarter than you. Why don't we make a bet?

Andy: Okay. What is the bet?

Michael: Ten thousand won.

Andy: Okay. How will we know who is smarter?

Michael: Let's see who gets a higher score on the next English test.

Andy: It's a bet!

作者: sunyuting1    时间: 2005-7-20 19:54
标题: [转帖]毛泽东没有参加周恩来追悼会的真实原因

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 9 Back at Home

(Michael goes home and talks to his mother about school.)

Michael: Mom, I had a great day at school.

Mrs. Lee: Really? You usually hate school.

Michael: I know, but today was different.

Mrs. Lee: Why? Why was so different about it?

Michael: Today, I spoke only English and I had a lot of fun.

Mrs. Lee: Did your teachers understand?

Michael: Yes, they all understood. Well, actually, one got mad and hit me.

Mrs. Lee: Who was it? I will talk to him.

Michael: No, don't worry about it. He only hit my hands.

Mrs. Lee: All right, if you say so. But it still makes me mad. By the way, who did you speak English with?

Michael: I spoke English with Andy. Do you remember him?

Mrs. Lee: Of course, I remember him. That is so funny.

Michael: Why is it funny?

Mrs. Lee: Because I met Andy's mother today, and we decided to speak English, too.

Michael: Really? But Andy's mother was an English major in college. Can you speake English with her?

Mrs. Lee: Why not? Even if her English is better than mine, I can still practice.

Michael: That's true. Wow, Mom. You are really smart.

Mrs. Lee: No, I'm not smart. But I have lived a long time, so I understand life a little better than you. That's all.

Michael: Anyway, I always learn a lot from you.

Mrs. Lee: I'm happy to hear that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 10 Telephone Conversation

(Mrs. Lee decides to call Mrs. Cho on the phon and talk more about their children and about English. The telephon rings and Mrs. Cho answers.)

Mrs. Ch Hello?

Mrs. Lee: Hello? May I please speak with Mrs. Cho?

Mrs. Ch This is she. Is that you Mrs. Lee?

Mrs. Lee: Yes. How did you know?

Mrs. Ch You have a very unique voice.

Mrs. Lee: Is that good or bad?

Mrs. Ch Good, of course. Your voice is soft and you are always very polite.

Mrs. Lee: Oh, thank you.

Mrs. Ch You're welcome. By the way, why did you call?

Mrs. Lee: Oh, yes. I want to talk about Andy and Michael. Michael told me, they're speaking only English to eatch other.

Mrs. Ch Yes, Andy told me.

Mrs. Lee: What do you think about that? Do you think it's a good idea?

Mrs. Ch I think it's a fine idea. We are speaking English to each other, so it's also good if our children do the same.

Mrs. Lee: That make senes. As usual, you are right.

Mrs. Ch Hn… Why don't we take two boys to the movies this weekend? If they see a foreign movie, they can practice their listening, too.

Mrs. Lee: That's a good idea. How is Saturday?

Mrs. Ch En... Sunday is better for me.

Mrs. Lee: Okay, Sunday. What time?

Mrs. Ch How about three o'clock?

Mrs. Lee: Three is fine. Where shall we meet?

Mrs. Ch Do you know the Kinema Theater?

Mrs. Lee: I'm not sure.

Mrs. Ch It's very near the Galleria Department Store in Apkujongdong.

Mrs. Lee: Oh, yes, I know it. It has King Kong hanging from it, right?

Mrs. Ch Right. That's the one.

Mrs. Lee: Great. Then I'll see you there Sunday at three.

Mrs. Ch See you then, good-bye.

Mrs. Lee: Good-bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 11 Mrs. Cho and Andy

(After talking on the phone with Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Cho talks to Andy.)

Mrs. Ch Andy, do you have any plans for Sunday?

Andy: No, Mom. Why?

Mrs. Ch Well, Mrs. Lee and I decided to take you and Michael to the moives.

Andy: Cool! Which theater are we going to?

Mrs. Ch We are going to meet them at the Kinema Theater.

Andy: Okay. But, what movie are we going to see?

Mrs. Ch You should watch a movie in English to practice your English listening.

Andy: That's true. But even the movies in English all have Korean subtitles.

Mrs. Ch Well, you'll just have to not read them. Do you promise?

Andy: I promise. What movie are we going to see?

Mrs. Ch I was thinking about "The Beach'.

Andy: The Beach? Isn't Leonardo DiCaprio in that?

Mrs. Ch Yes, he is. Isn't he handsome?

Andy: Handsome? He looks like a girl. I hate him.

Mrs. Ch But, wasn't he handsome in "Titanic'?

Andy: He was stupid in "Titanic'. He's so skinny. Just like a little girl!

Mrs. Ch Ha...Okay, we can see something else. How about "Sleepy Hollow'?

Andy: That's better. Johnny Depp was in that movie. He was so cool in the movie. "Dead Man'!

Mrs. Ch Great! Then we'll watch "Sleepy Hollow'.

Andy: Thanks, Mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 12 Mr. Lee Cames Home From Work

(Mr. Lee cames home from work and he, Mrs. Lee and Michael talk about the day.)

Mr. Lee: Honey, I'm home.

Mrs. Lee: Hello, dear. How was your day?

Mr. Lee: It was okay. But I'm very tired. Is Michael here?

Mrs. Lee: Yeah, Dad. I'm right here.

Mr. Lee: Hi, son. How was school today?

Mrs. Lee: It was all right. I spoke English all day long and only got hit once.

Mr. Lee: Who hit you?

Mrs. Lee: Oh, I'll tell you later, dear.

Michael: Yeah, Dad. Let's talk about that later.

Mr. Lee: If you say so, son. What did you do today?

Mrs. Lee: I met with Mrs. Cho. You know, Andy's mother, don't you?

Mr. Lee: Of couse, I do. What did you two do?

Michael: They went shopping.

Mr. Lee: What? I hope you didn't spend a lot of money.

Mrs. Lee: Don't worry! We only went grocery shopping. We didn't go clothes shopping.

Mr. Lee: Are you sure you didn't spend any more money?

Mrs. Lee: Well, we did go to a cafe after we went shopping.

Mr. Lee: How much was it?

Mrs. Lee: Only ten thousands won for both of us.

Michael: What did you have, Mom?

Mrs. Lee: I had coffee and a piece of cake. I am trying to gain weight because your father thinks I'm too skinny.

Mr. Lee: You ate some cake? Why didn't you say so? That's good. You are too skinny. You need to gain some weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 13 Dinner

(After they finish talking, the whole family eats dinner together.)

Mr. Lee: All this talk about cake is making me hungry. What's for dinner?

Michael: Yeah, Mom. What's for dinner tonight?

Mrs. Lee: Tonight, I made Pulgogi.

Mr. Lee: That sounds good. What do you think, Michael?

Michael: That sounds great. Pulgogi is my favorite food.

Mr. Lee: Yesterday, you said Kalbi was your favorite. Which one is it?

Michael: I like them both. Is it okay to have two favorites?

Mr. Lee: No, favorite means the one you like best.

Mrs. Lee: I think it's okay to have more than one favorite.

Michael: Mom, all your food is my favorite. You are the world's best cook.

Mr. Lee: That's true. You make even better food than my mother.

Michael: Better than grandma? Wow, Dad, I thought you say grandma was the best cook.

Mr. Lee: Er, wow...she was. But now, you mother is.

Mrs. Lee: Thank you, dear. But don't say that in front of your mother. She'll be upset. And Michael, don't you tell your grandma, either.

Michael: I won't. I promise. But I'm really hungry. Can we eat now?

Mrs. Lee: Oh, I'm sorry. Of couse we can eat now. Here's the Pulgogi. Help yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 14 Watching TV

(After dinner, the family goes into the living room to watch TV together.)

Mrs. Lee: Michael, what do you want to watch?

Michael: I really like "By Watch'. Can we watch it?

Mr. Lee: En...That depends… Have you finished your homework?

Michael: Yes, I finished it as soon as I came home.

Mr. Lee: Are you sure?

Michael: Yes, if you don't believe me, just ask Mom.

Mr. Lee: Well, dear. Did he finish his homework?

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he did. Michael has been a very good student these days.

Michael: I told you, Dad. Now can we watch "By Watch'?

Mr. Lee: I'm not sure. What is the show about?

Michael: It's about the beach.

Mrs. Lee: Dear, you know that show with all the pretty young girls wearing bathing suits.

Mr. Lee: Oh, that show. Um, yes, of course you can watch that show. Why don't we watch it together?

Michael: Great! Do you like that show too, Dad?

Mr. Lee: Well, I was born in Kangwon-do so I spend a lot of time at the beach when I was young.

Michael: Is that the only reason you like it, Dad?

Mr. Lee: Wow… well, um...

Mrs. Lee: It's all right, dear. I know you watch that show.

Mr. Lee: You do?

Mrs. Lee: Yes, I do.

Mr. Lee: And it's OK?

Mrs. Lee: Yes, it's OK.

Michael: So tell me the truth, Dad. Why do you like that show?

Mr. Lee: The truth? Pamelar Anderson is so beatuiful. I love watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Situation 15 Going to Bed

(After "By Watch" ends, it is time for Michael to go to bed.)

Mrs. Lee: Michael, It's eleven o'clock. It's your bed time.

Michael: Mom, can I stay up until twelve? I'm in seventh grade now.

Mrs. Lee: I know you are, but your bed time is still eleven. Now, be a good boy and go to sleep.

Michael: What if Dad says I can stay up until twelve?

Mrs. Lee: If your father says it's okay, then it's okay with me, too. But remember, he's the one who dicided on eleven.

Michael: Dad, can I stay up until twelve?

Mr. Lee: No!

Michael: But, Dad. Please?

Mr. Lee: I said no. Now go wash your face and brush your teeth.

Michael: Okay. But when can I stay up until twelve?

Mr. Lee: When you are in high school.

Michael: High school? But, Dad, that's two years from now. I can't wait that long.

Mrs. Lee: Okay, maybe next year if you study hard.

Michael: Really? Thanks, Mom. I promise I'll study hard. I'll get all "A"s. I promise.

Mrs. Lee: I hope you do get all "A"s. That would be wonderful.

Mr. Lee: That would be great. If you get all "A"s, I'll buy you a new bike, too.

Michael: Do you promise?

Mr. Lee: Yes, I promise. But right now, you still have to go to bed.

Michael: But, Dad?

Mr. Lee: No buts! Go to bed right now!

Michael: Yes, Sir.

Mrs. Lee: Sweet dreams.

Michael: Thanks, Mom.

Mr. Lee: Good night, son.

Michael: Good night, Dad.

(Michael goes into his bedroom.)

Mr. Lee: Do you think I was too strict?

Mrs. Lee: No, Michael is teenager. He needs you to be strict with him.

Mr. Lee: Okay, if you say so. Thank you, dear.

Mrs. Lee: You're welcome. And you're a good father and a good husband. Don't worry about our son. He is a good boy and I bet he really will get all "A"s.

欢迎光临 栖息谷-管理人的网上家园 (http://bbs.21manager.com.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2