Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders. 这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change. 请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers? 劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. 我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me? 能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs? 能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. 我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note. 我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note. 我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please. 请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques. 我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each. 我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please. 请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗?
Useful Words and Phrases currency, money 货币
money changing 兑换货币
an exchange form 兑换单
bank note 钞票
note of large denomination 大票
note of small denomination 小票
small change 零钱
subsidiary money 辅币
nickel piece 镍币
plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币
What's the interest rate for the savings account? 储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account? 这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is. 请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. 目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money. 这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%. 该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year. 每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%. 储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%. (年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
How much do you want to deposit with us? 你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account? 你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis? 你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account? 你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping. 我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit? 请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account. 我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account. 我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account. 我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck. 我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here. 我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque? 请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order. 我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit. 我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques? 请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost? 请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw? 如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check. 如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check. 请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan. 我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque. 请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase. 旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "
|