您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入

x
发表于 2005-5-20 10:19:58 | 只看该作者

good,谢谢!

楼主| 发表于 2005-5-21 20:01:50 | 只看该作者

[原创]第三阶段利用英语脱口秀软件朗读英文字典文本范例

英语字典没有磁带,不学音标,怎样快速、正确朗读?请听我利用英语脱口秀软件进行压码听清变速、压码跟读到压码朗读的一个单词的一个小时示范讲解录音范例。

[upload=rar]down541.asp?ID=40009[/upload]

change 1 change changes If there is a change in something, it becomes different. The ambassador appealed for a change in US policy. What is needed is a change of attitude on the part of architects. There are going to have to be some drastic changes. In Zaire political change is on its way. 1998 was an important year for everyone: a time of change. N-VAR: usu with supp See also sea change. 2 change If you say that something is a change or makes a change, you mean that it is enjoyable because it is different from what you are used to. It is a complex system, but it certainly makes a change. You're feeling the call of the new and could do with a change. N-SING approval 3 change changes changing changed If you change from one thing to another, you stop using or doing the first one and start using or doing the second. His physician modified the dosage but did not change to a different medication. He changed from voting against to abstaining. VB 4 change changes changing changed When something changes or when you change it, it becomes different. We are trying to detect and understand how the climates change. In the union office, the mood gradually changed from resignation to rage. She has now changed into a happy, self-confident woman. They should change the law to make it illegal to own replica weapons. Trees are changing colour earlier than last year. He is a changed man since you left. A changing world has put pressures on the corporation. V-ERG = alter 5 change changes changing changed To change something means to replace it with something new or different. I paid s80 to have my car radio fixed and I bet all they did was change a fuse. If you want to change your doctor there are two ways of doing it. VB + change changes Also a noun. A change of leadership alone will not be enough. N-COUNT: oft a N of n 6 change changes changing changed When you change your clothes or change, you take some or all of your clothes off and put on different ones. Ben had merely changed his shirt. They had allowed her to shower and change. I changed into a tracksuit. I've got to get changed first. I've got to put my uniform on. VB 7 change changes A change of clothes is an extra set of clothes that you take with you when you go to stay somewhere or to take part in an activity. He stuffed a bag with a few changes of clothing. N-COUNT: N of n 8 change changes changing changed When you change a bed or change the sheets, you take off the dirty sheets and put on clean ones. After changing the bed, I would fall asleep quickly. I changed the sheets on your bed today. VB 9 change changes changing changed When you change a baby or change its nappy or diaper, you take off the dirty one and put on a clean one. She criticizes me for the way I feed or change him. He needs his nappy changed. VB 10 change changes changing changed When you change buses, trains, or planes or change, you get off one bus, train, or plane and get on to another in order to continue your journey. At Glasgow I changed trains for Greenock. We were turned off the train at Hanover, where we had to change. VB 11 change changes changing changed When you change gear or change into another gear, you move the gear lever on a car, bicycle, or other vehicle in order to use a different gear. (BRIT; in AM use shift) There were other sounds: a dog barking, a lorry changing gear. He looked up into the mirror as he changed through his gears. VB 12 change Your change is the money that you receive when you pay for something with more money than it costs because you do not have exactly the right amount of money. `There's your change.'n`Thanks very much.'. They told the shopkeeper to keep the change. N-UNCOUNT 13 change Change is coins, rather than paper money. Thieves ransacked the office, taking a sack of loose change. The man in the store won't give him change for the phone unless he buys something. N-UNCOUNT See also small change. 14 change If you make change, you give someone smaller notes, bills, or coins, in exchange for the same value of larger ones. (AM) The courier had change for a s10 note. PHR 15 change changes changing changed When you change money, you exchange it for the same amount of money in a different currency, or in smaller notes, bills, or coins. You can expect to pay the bank a fee of around 1% to 2% every time you change money. If you travel frequently, find an agency that will change one foreign currency directly into another. VB 16 change If you say that you are doing something or something is happening for a change, you mean that you do not usually do it or it does not usually happen, and you are happy to be doing it or that it is happening. Now let me ask you a question, for a change. Liz settled back in her seat, comfortably relaxed, enjoying being driven for a change. PHR: PHR with cl = for once (c) HarperCollins Publishers.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入

x

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表