查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2005-4-14 22:39:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我想以下可能会有部分东西供大家参考:

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Is there a place in your firm for someone who enjoys a high-pressure working environment and can keep on top of administration? Are you looking for someone who combines home inprovement professional knowledge and administration skills? If your answer is yes, I think I can help you.

I studied in Central South Forestry University Construction College major in furniture and home inprovement design, I worked hard and have access to the honor of 1999’s Excellent Graduate both in State Forestry Administration, P.R. China and Education Administration of Hunan Province.

After my graduation, I have been in the furniture and home inprovement industry for 6 years and I had several excellent opportunities to exercise what I believe is my natural gift: motivating a staff professional key in sales under me and managing a home inprovement retailing store. I have prepared to construct and opened 2 home inprovement stores over 10,000 m2 successfully in past few years.

To keep up with the future, I have never lost sight of my education, I received the Qualification of Property Management Enterprise Manager in 2003, and jointed the MBA on-the-job course of Wuhan University in last year.

The details of my education, work history are outlined in the enclosed resume. I would appreciate talking with you about the position at your earliest convenience. If you will let me know when it is convenient for you to see me, I will arrange my calendar accordingly. I can be reached at the number: 138265***** from 9:00 AM to12:00 PM.

Sincerely yours,

WANG **

T*-***, 3rd term Xinghaimingcheng Garden

Qianhai Road, Nanshan

Shenzhen, 518000

jiuyiaow@163.com

Mobile: 138265*****

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-16 22:33:47 | 只看该作者

这是我自己写的东西,我感觉首尾两段应该会对大家有参考价值

另外,求职时,中高级职位除了CV(RESUME)外,应该要配一个COVER LETTER

板凳
发表于 2005-4-21 15:02:45 | 只看该作者

谢谢,收藏了,以供参考

发表于 2005-4-23 11:47:46 | 只看该作者
感谢!!![em01][em01]
发表于 2006-9-19 11:36:29 | 只看该作者

Business English Writing should be simple,and short.

We follow this structure::

S:slaution

O:purpose(Background and Purpose)

F:Facts

A:Action

R:Regards

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表