栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

条理的英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
分享到:
发表于 2014-9-4 11:11:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
介绍主线:General Introduction----Education background----Career development----Work experience,在experience环节可以表述一下自己的见解

General Introduction:
Good morning! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. First let me introduce myself briefly. My Chinese name is XXX, you can call me GIVIN (spell it), 27 years old, born in Shandong province. You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it.

Education background:
I graduated from Jilin University of Finance and Economics, majored in financial management. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2011. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and I’ve passed BEC-Vantage(Cambridge Business English Certificate Vantage) during my university. And I’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major both in theory and in practice.
It is my long cherished dream to be a CFO and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.

Career development:
In March 2011, I began working for BWC (Brewster wallcovering company) as an accountant in Shanghai city. In my work, I found communication and management is very important. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. So I choose SAP! And in March 2012, I left BWC and worked for a SAP consulting partner as a FICO consultant. Moreover,SAP is a global enterprise software, so I feel I can gain a lot from working in this kind of job. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.

Work experience:
TQM/JIT/BPR
ERP supply chain oriented, not only embodies the spirit of lean production and agile manufacturing, concurrent engineering, and must combine total quality management (TQM), to ensure quality and customer satisfaction。
I think I'm a good team player and a person of great honesty to others. Also,I am able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I am qualified for the post of FICO consultant in your company.

That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表