[复制链接] 3
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2004-11-16 12:50:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get. ————《阿甘正传》

If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal—as we are!’

如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”————《简爱》

It’s a good day to die! ————《星际争霸》

Hey ,are you all right?

Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。

Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ————《乱世佳人》

I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! ————《The Shawshank Redemption》

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-16 12:58:22编辑过]
沙发
发表于 2004-11-22 22:27:30 | 只看该作者

我最喜欢“Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart。”这句,可能是因为自己在jane身上能找到一点自己的影子的关系吧。对了,我的英文名字也叫jane,是我初中的英语老师给我起的,现在还在用。

板凳
发表于 2004-11-30 16:32:25 | 只看该作者

我很喜欢的,

谢谢

发表于 2004-11-30 17:12:05 | 只看该作者
good

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表