[复制链接] 0
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2012-3-25 22:04:58 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Students couple after the altercation, girls pique jump, boys selfless also jumped into the river to save his girlfriend. The girls were rescued, the boys, but unfortunately drowned.
User Comments:
For the results of such a thing, one, unfortunately, two, exasperating. A college student so paid is a pity, his young and precious lives far do not say, how worthy of reading for elderly parents. Simply willful, an even self-control not to read high school and dim.
Life is not in the TV series, do not so do not take life seriously. To do think about the consequences of the man to do so, and television drama series are very brave, brave behind the thought that the family did not. S upbringing by parents mind? Things do not always think twice, so reckless to do.
Do not know what to say is I'm not normal, or I was too normal to figure out Do not take happiness as an excuse to not take the lives of a joke
Married his wife do not marry a woman, so quick to suicide in the psychology of this behavior are spiritual haze, narrow-minded. The practice of the drowned boys is a very pure man, but paid with their lives, I would like to appeal to young lovers and friends: love is precious, life is even more! ! !
This is what the girls know that her boyfriend how much I love her, but what use is it? Not, what means to love, brain damage. Alas! The matter too far, man, you are good, your behavior is commendable, but you too impulsive, do not consider that they can not they save her, you end up paying the price for the blind and impulse
The opposite of love is not hate. Not love more Shenhen the deeper. Performance of love is not squatted down to help you tie a shoelace, not to say a few words my wife, my dear. Such things happen can only say that today's students "high diploma, low IQ. Today's young people do not understand the definition of love, so will spawn these strange things. Choose suicide sort of bizarre things will happen.
Now love the published diary of those who are sick to the fixed grid, think of the last century, the love in the seventies and eighties there be so complex. Mutual love to live. Now a lot of what of what people's thoughts were drunk. Good test if you do not believe that you love to let go, no one will say you. If you believe you will be happy to take together, no need to test.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表