栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

何炅幽默否认与王菁结婚传闻:我没参加自己婚礼

[复制链接]
分享到:
发表于 2012-3-23 23:02:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Recently, media reports said Ho Gui and Wang Jing has been married for many years, adding that was the Wang Jing, chief of operations of the entertainment industry than the 3-year-old Ho Kyung, to the living and working in Ho Gui a lot of support to help him take care ofa lot of trivia, almost equivalent to Ho Kyung broker. In this regard, Ho Kyung 22 hair microblogging said: "I heard I got married? How did notice I participated in ah?" Denied the marriage rumors.

Recently, some media reported that 38-year-old Ho Gui and Wang Jing a decade ago acquaintance, they are very affectionate, Wang Jing is a competent wife: "She can help Ho Kyung open column, publicity to help him, a book, and so on, which a Wang Jing a lot of force in the life and work, Wang Jing to Ho Kyung lot of support and help, to help him take care of a lot of trivia. "he Gui a "just right", "happiness" books, there is Wang Jing assistance. The article not only points to the message He Jiong and Wang Jing (another four years of marriage) married 10 years, even drying out of the couple's "marriage room".

Media reports, the parties Ho Kyung at 18:47 on the 22nd through the microblogging denied, he asked, as wedding parties, why not attend the wedding: I heard that I married? How did not notice I participate. ? "However, many fans have a message, I hope the 38-year-old Ho Kyung early completion of the marriage, so always often" married ".
发表于 2012-3-24 09:23:29 | 显示全部楼层
你翻译的有问题呦!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表