栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

Fortitude "character discussion

[复制链接]
分享到:
发表于 2012-3-12 08:17:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Follow the recommendation of the horizon brother, the night before I bought Tang Haoming Review Tseng Kuo-fan Letter ". The dead of night, when carefully read the two. Following a period of review I am impressed by:
   In the eyes of Tseng (Tseng Kuo-fan,http://www.shnmall.com), the grandfather was an eternally wise only because untimely and has not been big users of heroes. Later years, he has a big feats seal waiting worship, still consider themselves far better than the grandfather. Throughout the the Zeng life, we can see that the grandfather of his great influence on, which is the most prominent, especially in two areas.
   One in the human. His grandfather said, "cowardly is just the man shame" as the lifelong motto, and this sentence repeatedly warned the children. Zeng also "just" inject "Yi" ingredients. "Fortitude" word the main features of Tsang's character, but also the cornerstone of his entire career achievements.
   These two days, thinking, "fortitude" the meaning of this character. The meaning of "fortitude"? I consider the work of assertive, decisive, perseverance, been setbacks indomitable, encountered difficulties courage. This is the essential character traits of successful people. But also has its inadequacies, the so-called "Gang easy to break". Such as to be soft on the outside the inside "," Mianlicangzhen "sucked" fortitude "practice more perfect.
   How to exercise this character?(http://www.jselected.net) In fact, as long as we are determined, usually everywhere workout. I think that should be required to do:
   To propose solutions to the problems encountered.
   Do things to stick in the end, never give up halfway.
   Setbacks to be calm, rational, careful analysis of the cause, and then redouble their efforts.
   When you run into problems, do not afraid of difficulties psychological. Believe in yourself, and difficulties. In fact, this is to give their best to improve opportunity.
   I think may be shallow. To please the family to talk about their "fortitude" character.
   Where its benefits?
   What are the deficiencies at the?
   How to train?
发表于 2012-3-13 09:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
  当它有好处吗?
  在有什么不足吗?
  如何培养?

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表