回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2011-9-10 14:00:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lixmin9999 于 2011-9-10 14:07 编辑

Dear friends, we all have experienced the current recession in North America and Europe. The overall consumption is sliding down while at the same time our business has to face fierce competition from Asia-Pacific region where our competitors got the advantage of a whole lot cheaper labor. Not only that, as far as I know, many of their plants do not spend much in setting up safety and environmental protection, while their employees get extremely meager paycheck but have to work more than 16 hours everyday.
We have always positioned our product as a high-end brand, but under the current situation, many consumers will opt for cheaper products, but we can not really compete in this field - as to my most updated stats, our global sales decreased 23% last month.
  Our opponent is crazy out there, yes, I think it is unfair that they controlled their cost so successfully with the trade-off of sacrificing worker’s basic rights, but we can not do anything about it. Our company has to make a difficult decision now: we have to cut headcounts if we can’t reverse the declining sales within three months.”
(各位朋友,大家都知道现在北美和欧洲并不景气,消费能力疲软。我们还面临来自亚太地区廉价产品的竞争——他们拥有廉价劳动力。不仅如此,据我所知,他们的工厂没有安全设施、没有环保成本,他们的工人一天要工作16个小时,却领着非常微薄的薪水。虽然我们一向定位于高端产品,但在目前不景气的形势下,很多人会选择廉价产品,而在这一领域我们无法竞争——根据我掌握的资料,上个月份我们的销售额下降了23%。我们的对手太可怕了,他们以牺牲劳工权力来压低成本,这很不公平,但我们无能为力。所以公司不得不做出个艰难的决定:若3个月内销售额下降的趋势不能扭转,公司将裁撤一部分员工以度过难关。)
Jimmy Winston清清嗓子,对着小麦克风说:
“Ladies and gentlemen, we have been aware of the situation our company is facing; therefore it is the main reason to launch Brand K before Christmas. Upper management pays lots of attention on K Brand launch plan as we can see that Jason has also attended this meeting. Hoping a great marketing plan will help reverse our sales. Now, Marketing Plan Team A will present their proposal.”
(各位,大家已知道公司目前面临的严峻形势。之所以在圣诞节前推出K品牌,也是为了解决困境。公司高层对它寄予了很大希望,Jason先生也亲自参加这个会议,希望能选定个最好的营销方案,一举扭转我们的业绩。下面请策划一部首先阐明自己的方案。)
策划一部的Director(主管)Bill起身离开坐席,走到投影仪前。
银幕上出现了一组图片:三位不同种族、衣着高贵的男子站在街头微笑着互相问候,典型的华尔街精英风格。背景是虚化的K品牌香皂,与街景融为一体。画片的右上方有两行字:(成功,源于自信。K品牌,给你自信。)
Success originates from confidence,
K brand gives you more confidence.
Bill解释道:“Wall Street is a symbol of American prosperity. Almost every man, as long as he has a dream of success will regard it as an honor. Therefore, we have selected three men in our ads, a white, a black and an Asian guy. First of all, three guys from difference origins symbolizing the harmony of multi-ethnic, also, this idea is conveying the message that no matter who you are, where you were born, what you do, as long as you have the dream, you can make it. At this time of economical crisis, we must adhere to our dreams and hold tight the belief. I believe such idea and story will attract more sales; more importantly, it attaches to all men’s higher need in success.”
(华尔街是美国繁荣的象征,几乎每个怀有美国梦的男子,都视它为荣耀。我们选取了白人、黑人和亚裔三位男子,象征着多种族的团结,也象征着无论你出生在哪里,只要怀着自信就能实现你的美国梦。在目前这个危机时刻,我们更要坚持我们的梦想和自信。我相信,这样的创意能激发起大众对我们制度的信心,从而留下深刻印象,吸引他们购买我们的产品。)
Jimmy Winston示意Bill归位:“Let me pass along to Mary – let’s see if her team will present a better idea?”
(接下来我们看看Mary是否给我们带来更好的选择?)
肖茵婷起身对大家一笑,来到银幕前。伴以静音,银幕上出现了灰蒙蒙的城市、人去楼空的办公室、冰雪覆盖空无一人的棒球场。一片肃杀凋零。几秒钟后,随着一声拉丁鼓点,音乐变得欢快起来,上述场景也转换为阳光明媚的街头、紧张忙碌的职场、欢声雷动的运动会。镜头掠过正匆匆前行、埋头工作、驾驶机车或是挥汗击球的男人。最后定焦于一名路人——他停下脚步,对镜头露出雪白的牙齿和灿烂的笑脸。镜头里展示的所有男孩或男子有个共同点:他们都是丢在人堆里就找不到的平凡人,却个个精神饱满健康微笑。最后,一个慵懒磁性的女声响起: “He’s cool.”(他很酷)
放完视频肖茵婷解释道:
“We are all looking forward to the warm spring in the rigid winter. The change of weather setting attracts our audience – winter is here, can spring be far away?”
(这个创意我们想传递两个信息:在严寒阴霾的冬天,我们都期盼春天的到来。使用这组画面令大众在寒冷中感到春天为期不远,他们的目光会被它吸引。) 讲到这里她忍不住咳了几声,顿了顿,问:“When recession strikes, what are public most lacking of(在不景气的现在,大众最缺乏的是什么?)
短暂静默。大家都在思索最合适的答案。
“Hope。(希望)”Jason总裁答道。对,希望。大家也跟着附和。

“Yes, Hope, which is the first message we want to communicate. ”
(对,希望,这是我们意图传递的第一个信息。)肖茵婷继续讲解,
“If current situation is like the cold and depressing winter in New York, then the spring image brings the public hope. We try to pass a message to the public: winter will end; spring will eventually come, and we still live joyfully – like those happy guys in the ads film. People needs hope, so we satisfy what they need.”
(若把目前形势比喻成纽约寒冷潮湿、令人沮丧的冬天,那么画面中风和日丽的去,春天终会到来,我们仍能很快乐地生活--就像那些很帅的男孩们一样。人们需要希望,我们就给他们希望。)
“The second message we want to convey is that Brand K brings confidence to a regular guy by its specialized sterile formula and special aroma: no matter where he’s from, what job he’s doing, how much he earns, handsome or not, as long as he is confidence inside out, he can be radiant, he is cool.”
(第二个信息是, K产品用它独特的除菌配方散发的迷人味道给平凡男人自信:无论他来自哪里,从事什么工作,收入怎样,长相如何,只要他的内心充满阳光和自信,就会活力四**,他可以很帅。)

“I disagree.”Bill果然开始挑刺,“This idea is totally cliché – it reminds me advertisement from 80-90’s. Nothing new, old stuff – the public will ignore it. More, it stirs up antipathy – are we gonna proved them a new old stuff? ”
(不得不说这是个很老套的设计,让我联想起20世纪八九十年代那些广告。它没有任何新意,大众会视而不见。而且它还会引起大众反感——难道我们要拿过时产品提供给他们?)
   肖茵婷微微一笑,但语气铿锵地反驳说:
“There is nothing wrong to link the ads ten years back because it was a time of prosperity. The economy is just like season change, from prosperity to recession, then from recession to promising. What we want to do is to raise people’s hope – telling the message that this is no big deal, we should not get depressed but need to move on with hope. More importantly, Brand K is conveying message of confidence to the regular guys who are the targeted segment of Brand K and confidence is what they need psychologically. Again, this need links back to recession: we need to move on, not only live but also live with quality. People always think that only Tom Cruise or Richard Gear can be cool, but we don’t believe it. Sometimes I do think a regular man can be really cool. Being cool is an attitude – it rooted from confidence deep inside. Hope and confidence are the psychological implication we are communicating. I believe the idea will help us quickly obtain the middle consumer group.”
(让公众联想起10年前没什么不好,因为那是个很有希望的年代。从繁荣到衰退,再由衰退到繁荣,就如季节的变换习以为常。我们应唤起人们的希望,告诉人们这没什么大不了,我们不应沮丧而是要继续潇洒地生活、努力地工作,繁荣总会到来。更重要的,这款产品带给我们的直接受众,一群普通男人直接的心理需求——自信。无论经济再怎么萧条人们也要活下去,不仅如此,还要活的有质量。人们总认为只有汤姆.克鲁斯、李察.基尔可以很酷,其实酷不是明星或帅哥的专利。有时候我看见一个平凡的男人心里也会为之喝彩。 酷是一种态度, 只要专注自信他就会成为发光体。K传递的就是这个心理暗示。我相信这个信息会帮助我们快速获得中间这个更大的消费群体。)
  “Make sense(有道理)。一直侧耳倾听的Jason忍不住插话——他交叉食指频频点头,流露出赞许的目光。
肖茵婷受到鼓舞,由防守转为反攻:
“Wall Street in the past was viewed as an icon of success, but what it is now? It simply is a symbol of failure. Setting Wall Street as the background, the public will not think of hope, but insolvent banks, unemployed elite, which limits our audience among high-end business guy, however, who is the top group that the current unemployment hit most severely.”
(华尔街过去曾是成功的典范,可现在呢?简直就是失败的象征。在这种时刻拿华尔街做背景,大众不会联想起希望,而是联想起破产的银行、失业的精英, 这把我们的受众局限在高端商界,可目前失业最多的就是曾经高调奢侈的华尔街人士。)
“Terrific!(妙极了)”Jason不由得为她的精彩发言鼓掌,连带全场掌声响起。
肖茵婷却因情绪忽然低到顶点,只能敷衍一笑以回应掌声,之后低头归位。
Jason总裁起身面向大家一锤定音:
“I think proposal from Team B will be more easily accepted by the public by bringing confidence and joy during this difficult time period. Hope to see the ads before X’mas, and furthermore, I hope the message we convey can greatly help the launch of K, to reverse our current situation. ”
(我认为在这个危难时刻,策划二部的设计方案更能带给公众信心和快乐,利于他们接受。我希望圣诞节前能在街头看到这些广告,也希望它有利于我们产品的推广,一举扭转我们的不利局面。
全场起立,再次响起掌声,目送Jason和其他高管离席而去。
-----------文本下载------------

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表