查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2004-4-23 13:57:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Elite:
中性的Name!
很冒昧的看了你写给菲儿的E-mail和在好奇心的驱使下也看了菲菲草稿箱里未删曾发给你的信件,这是在她身边十几年头次隐隐约约感到陌生人带来的"不安",回国这几天和她相处感到她性格上少许的转变,眼里总是飘忽着不确定的迷茫和落寂,不知道其中有你因素的存在嘛!
是否上天冥冥之中的安排,一切巧合聚在一天之中.
若不是中午见面赶去开会怕她无聊把电脑留在酒店与她解闷......
若不是她发信息说有事情外出晚些联系
若不是担忧她不说原由的离开我不会提前结束会议回酒店,见到未关的电脑和匆忙之中疏忽未全退出的邮箱,现在也不会心乱如麻但却也透露这点点的喜悦和欣慰,长大后的她懂得会考虑问题了!
会让菲儿与之交往的男人,你一定很优秀,对你心里酸楚之外的不爽,但没有你的:"出现"我不会读懂她内心的想法和她心底的细腻也不会了解爱热闹怕寂寞的她也甘于平静的生活,虽偶然但也让我喜出望外!这十几年大家对她的溺爱造就她游离不定的性格让我不敢轻易表达,怕她"逃避"也破坏我现拥有的一切.宁可陪她经历感情,生活的起起落落,默默的等待着.既会因这次小小发现发现她真的成熟了,虽是一份平常的书信,而无形之中却因你而有了勇气!
生活总是柳暗花明,戏剧化得令人吃惊.
谢谢!为了她也为了我自己.这是发自真心的话也是我为什么直接在她信箱回复信息给你的原因!
天色已暗淡,现在静待她归来...........

致:
敬!

Key

(以上是需翻译的内容)
----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
这是一篇我的男同事写给他情敌的信,谢谢了,请按原文的段落分段。
沙发
发表于 2004-4-25 16:12:58 | 只看该作者

晕倒。

找个老外翻译吧

[em06]
板凳
发表于 2004-5-7 00:39:00 | 只看该作者
这样都行?拍戏啊?[em06]
发表于 2008-12-4 16:38:30 | 只看该作者
I am writing you see the Philippine son E-mail and curiosity drives down in the draft feifei also not to have deleted the box of your letter, it is beside her teenage years times of air felt uneasy strangers, "" the few days she felt her with a character's eyes, with uncertain PiaoHu confusion and fell, don't know you are one of the factors exist!
If god's arrangement, all culminate in a day. Coincidence
If not to meet at the boring meeting afraid she left with her hotel computer find...
If not her hair something out information said later
If she does not worry me will not leave in advance of the reason, the meeting back end see not the hotel computer and haste negligence not quit the mailbox, now nor am utterly confused but also revealed that the joy and satisfaction, grew up her know will consider the question!
Will the Philippine son of man, and you must be very good for you, how about remaining in the world, but not outside of your: "" I don't understand her inner thoughts, and her heart and also knows love convivial afraid of loneliness and stay calm her life, but also I was overjoyed chance! The ten years to make her free of her indulgence wavering daren't let me express character "escape", she also destroy me with all accompany her feelings, but rather through the ups and downs of life waiting silently, because this was discovered a mature, she really is an ordinary letters and void because you have courage!
Life is but have amazing, dramatically.
Thank you! In order to her for myself. This is true words is why I from her mailbox directly reply to you! Information,
It has, for she now back...
发表于 2008-12-5 00:21:26 | 只看该作者
哇噢,4楼强人啊

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表