[复制链接] 10
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2003-4-2 16:38:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I write one essay almost everyday about international affairs and my opinions  in English, hoping anyone could have a discuss with me. Several days past, nobody gives(provides) any responses. Afterward, to my surprise, somebody told me, most of them actually did not understand English.  I feel strange that everyone in the forum hope to reach success or build their career in the future, spouting about how to study all kinds of mangement theories or skills, even telling any freshmen their own working experience and how to reach the peak of career. However, they forgot to grasp the basic(fundamental) instrument of communication, English as the universal language. In other words, they would hope to communicate with others and lead their staff using finger language or body language. Such a good idea, isn't it?
  My Goodness, I consider that those who did not understant English and hoped to become the elite in the forum are more suitable for original world.(society)
沙发
发表于 2003-4-2 16:45:00 | 只看该作者
也许你该考虑一下是不是你现在采用的方式有问题?其实你的这个想法挺不错,相信会找到一些知音
板凳
发表于 2003-4-2 17:49:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用寡无欲在2003-4-2 16:38:43的发言:
I write one essay almost everyday about international affairs and my opinions  in English, hoping anyone could have a discuss with me. Several days past, nobody gives(provides) any responses. Afterward, to my surprise, somebody told me, most of them actually did not understand English.  I feel strange that everyone in the forum hope to reach success or build their career in the future, spouting about how to study all kinds of mangement theories or skills, even telling any freshmen their own working experience and how to reach the peak of career. However, they forgot to grasp the basic(fundamental) instrument of communication, English as the universal language. In other words, they would hope to communicate with others and lead their staff using finger language or body language. Such a good idea, isn't it?
   My Goodness, I consider that those who did not understant English and hoped to become the elite in the forum are more suitable for original world.(society)   

寡无欲,你好!

你让我想起了一个故事:

一个秀才要买柴,见一人挑柴去卖,便呼道:“荷薪者过来!”卖柴的听懂了“过来”
二字,便挑到秀才面前。秀才问:“其价几何?”卖柴的听懂了“价”字,估计是问价钱,
便说了出来。秀才说:“外实而内虚,烟多而焰少,请损之。”卖柴的不知他说的什么,便
把柴挑走了。
                                        ——明·赵南星《笑赞》

沟通用听者容易理解的语言,就会达到更好的效果,如果你想传播你的思想更是如此。
发表于 2003-4-2 18:02:00 | 只看该作者
大家上这个论坛主要目的不是学英语啊 !

你的想法很好啊, 或许我们以后可以开一个英语版( 贴些英语的幻灯片/管理理论书/英文报告和文章等等), 到时我投票选你做版主啦!
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-2 19:04:00 | 只看该作者
英语管理论坛,哈哈。。。good idea.
  它在引导大家学习管理的同时,引导大家学习英文走向国际化。
  我一直喜欢做一举两得,一箭双雕的事情。因为效率高,效果好。 good efficient good effective 经理人讲座中俞博士说。
  总斑竹请考虑群众们的建议。
发表于 2003-4-4 17:19:00 | 只看该作者
可以跑国外的网站上去show一下好了。
发表于 2003-4-5 01:22:00 | 只看该作者
It's good idea ,but u need tolerate the others.
aoe
发表于 2003-4-13 00:37:00 | 只看该作者
interesting
发表于 2003-4-14 20:35:00 | 只看该作者
yes,pleas consider  everybody
发表于 2003-5-7 15:38:00 | 只看该作者
说实在话你的英语我大部分是读得懂的,但是以这种方式,不能达到深入的沟通。

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表