[复制链接] 0
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2003-4-1 17:57:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Xu chun's words make me remember a story about the Original world.
   Once, I read an article in the Good Book about why human use different languages in the

world and it bings many difficulties in communicating with each other. The Good Book says, at

the beginning of the world, people from all over the world, only speak the same language, they

live happily together with good friendship, respecting each other. One day, some people have a

strange idea, hoping to reach the sky and finding out where God lives. Therefore, human decide

to build a tower, named Touch Sky Tower. Many people start to build it with excited mood.
They stand in a line and pass bricks one by one. Many days past, the tower is becoming higher

and higher, people are becoming more excited, too. They continue working faster. The God is

woke up by the noise from the building site. He is disatisfied with human's curiosity and find

out a way to stop human's stupid behaviors. He makes human talk to each other in different

languages. (which is making human talk to each other in different language.)From then on,

people stop working together building the tower because of commication difficulties. However,

the God's behavior brings rich and colorful living to future human and it benefits human's

development.
  I guess, one day, if everyone throughout the world speak the same language and living with

the same culture, the world will become boring. Simple civilization bings simple human.More

improtantly, competition will become less and less and no new factors stimulate human to make

progress.  If this situation happens in the future, people have to expand to the universe,

otherwise ,we will face death. How to expand? Mabye human need to explore other celestial

bodies.   
  The Emperor Kang Xi of Qing Dynasty had unified the whole China. He had made China the

strongest country in the world.(During the period of Emperor Kang Xi of Qing Dynasty, China

was the strongest country in the world.) Afterward( After his death), why did China fall

behind?  Because China refused the new and foreign culture. No competition cause development

stop.  
  The biggest IT company in the world, Microsoft's president said that his company would face

brankrup after half year.It means that his comany will brankup if it stops developing. it is a

naure rule, no progress no living (progress or death).
  People always think each war has the different purposes, for development or for survial.
I consider that it has only one goal, the fundamental intention which is survival. What is the

goal of development? The anwser is living better.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表