[复制链接] 0
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2010-10-5 16:02:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

'Good heavens! Lady Clem,' cried Lord Arthur, catching hold of her hand, 'you mustn't do anything of the kind. It is a homoeopathic medicinprada handbagss e, and if you take it without having heartburn, it might do you no end of harm. Wait till you have an attack, and take it then. You will be astonished at the result.'fficeffice" />

'I should like to take it now,' said Lady Clementina, holding up to the light the little transparent capsule, with its floating bubble of lcoach bagst nk iquid aconitine. 'I am sure it is delicious. The fact is that, though I hate doctors, I love medicines. However, I'll keep it till my next attack.'
     'And when will that be?' asked Lord Arthur eagerly. 'Will it be soon?' 'I hope not for a week. I had a very bad time yesterday morning with it.
chanel bagsi i O But one never knows.' 'You are sure to have one before the end of the month then, Lady Clem?' 'I am afraid so. But how sympathetic you are to-day, Arthur! Really, Sybil has done you a great deal of

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表