楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2010-7-20 14:21:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

《007系列》"Bond. James Bond."

《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."

Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

《终结者》"I'll be back!"

《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.

《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something.

《绿野仙踪》
There's no place like home.

《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that''s all I''ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

更多经典电影,请登录:http://www.langfly.com/resource/r_main.shtml

沙发
发表于 2010-7-21 08:07:53 | 只看该作者

bu dong ying wen

板凳
发表于 2010-7-21 11:23:46 | 只看该作者
Like all of them.
发表于 2010-9-4 11:11:32 | 只看该作者

thany you for sharing this. i enjoyed it very much.

maybe oneday there is the moment that i stand on the front of the crowd and say "It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid . Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your companion. I did the best I could. And there is more hope."

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表