栖息谷-管理人的网上家园

[转帖]大话西游经典台词

[复制链接]
分享到:
发表于 2009-3-14 21:55:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

《大话西游》是一部经典的无厘头喜剧片,将西游记重新演绎,更像是一个西游记后续,整个电影挺热闹,以至于很闹腾,所以这部电影刚开始时并不是反应很好。但是这部电影绝不是仅仅的无厘头,他更有真情在里面,所以首先在高校流行,然后在全国兴起新的高潮。其中的经典台词和搞笑的姿势更风靡一时,使这部电影成为了经典。 下面为大家介绍一些其中的经典台词,资料来源于网上。

1.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?

You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?

2.你又在吓我

You scare me again.

3.莫非是一家黑店?

Is this a slaughter house?

4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠

It's a long night, no mood to sleep.

5.如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做玉皇大帝我也不会开心

If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy even if I were Heaven Emperor.

6.要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?

Should I show you my heart?

7.可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹

But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain.

8.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在吗?你说句话啊!我只是想在临死之前多交一个朋友而已.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend when I'm going to die.

9.所以说做妖就像做人一样,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖,是人妖.

Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.

10.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的

When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting you.

11.可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!

But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please give me a reason, please!

12.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?

We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?

13.爱一个人是痛苦的

Love means pain.

14.这样的话只是得到我的肉体,并不能得到我的灵魂

You can just get my body instead of my spirit.

15.曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.

I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

发表于 2009-3-20 12:12:03 | 显示全部楼层

Tried to tanslate the last paragraph too...

曾经有一段真挚的爱情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世间最大的痛苦莫过于此.如果上天再给我一次机会的话,我一定会对那女孩说三个字:我爱你.如果非要在这段爱情前加个期限的话,我希望是一万年.

I ever have had a real love, but I didn’t treasure her.I fell extremly regretful when I lost her. It is the most painful thing in life. If God would grant me one more chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If a time span is to be given,I hope it is 10 thousand years.

发表于 2009-3-21 15:36:03 | 显示全部楼层
原版??
发表于 2009-3-24 11:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
何谓原版?

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表