[复制链接] 3
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2003-9-28 16:32:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Title: The Bible on Leadership: From Moses to Matthew-Management Lessons for Contemporary Leaders URL: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0814406823 ISBN: 0814406823 Author: by Lorin Woolfe Publisher: AMACOM; Average Customer Review: 4* Amazon.com Sales Rank: 76,814 Page: 208 pages Edition: 1st edition (June 2002) Catalog: Network Format: PDF Size: 1.90MB Supplier: bookz Summary: This is a very straightforward, informative and practical book that uses biblical lessons as jumping off points to illustrate the use of ethics in the (modern) corporate world. I know this book has been recognized and used in many Christian management schools, but personally I care less about the religious aspects than the ethical ones. (And in today's world where we still have people killing in the name of god, I think there's a big distinction.) I frankly don't care if the book gets more people to think about or read the bible, but its lessons for leaders and leadership are right on target. Woolfe clearly did a lot of research for this book. The number and diversity of stories about different managers and corporations is wonderful, although my personal preference is for those I consider to be among the "socially responsible" leaders: Aaron Feuerstein, who continued to pay employees even after his factory burned down, and Ben & Jerry's who donated 7.5% percentage of profits to charitable causes. This book is very timely, with stories of Enron and unethical (not to mention illegal) corporate practices just beginning to fade. It should be incorporated into every business school curriculum. Now, I'd love to see Woolfe do "The Koran on Leadership"..... [upload=rar]down911.asp?ID=10910[/upload]
沙发
发表于 2003-9-28 17:14:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks a million to LiQing! So great for your works and thanks for your share!!!
板凳
发表于 2003-9-28 20:54:00 | 只看该作者
it is great.
发表于 2003-9-28 20:57:00 | 只看该作者
好人啊,敬礼!!

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表