回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2008-11-4 14:05:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

chrity管理日记(二)-Put the glass down

A lecturer was giving a lecture to his student on stress management.  
He raised a glass of water and asked the audience, "How heavy do you think this glass of water is?" The students' answers ranged from 20g to 500gm.
 f% ]! r' P3 }
"It does not matter on the absolute weight. It depends on how long you hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it is OK. If I hold it for an hour, I will have an ache in my right arm. If I hold it for a day, you will have to call an ambulance. It is the exact same weight, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes."薪酬数据,行业薪酬,区域薪酬,薪酬统计,薪酬调查1 H) W9 {3 {9 L+ m& w& K/ ?5 j# l0 ?
薪酬数据,行业薪酬,区域薪酬,薪酬统计,薪酬调查% Q, V3 a/ U6 y  U( j) E' Q
"If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, we will not be able to carry on, the burden becoming increasingly heavier."薪酬数据,行业薪酬,区域薪酬,薪酬统计,薪酬调查4 L- c, s* [: z5 j- k+ d- D

"3 ?8 i' b$What you have to do is to put the glass down, rest for a while before holding it up again."3 ?8 i' b$ ^9 _
www.pay-in-china.com( x2 e  R/ _, Y- R6 L
We have to put down the burden periodically, so that we can be refreshed and are able to carry on.
So before you return home from work tonight, put the burden of work down. Don't carry it back home. You can pick it up tomorrow.
Whatever burdens you are having now on your shoulders, let it down for A moment if you can. Pick it up again later when you have rested...
Life is short, enjoy it!!www.pay-in-china.com# ~6 Y3 u9 G: s

想一下我们自己,是不是身上总提着有不同大小而且装着水的玻璃杯呢?在学校的时候,我们要注重学习,出来工作了,我们又期望自己能把工作做好!2 f2 M# @8 C. M8 t5 F6 Y

由于经验的缺乏,我们的负重就更重了。。。
~2 z; w1 N0 g
在我看来,要把身上的玻璃杯减少,把里面的水量也减少,首先我们就要让自己有更多处理事情的经验。。。另外还要提升自己的能力。。。经验就像吸水棉,帮我们吸走杯里的水;能力像我们承载杯子的桌子,让我们从容地把杯子该提起的时候提起,该放下的时候放下。。。就是我们常说的能够做到有的放矢~

生活是美好的,手中的玻璃杯是我们生活中的挑战。。。伙伴们,加油哦!www.pay-in-china.com& C3 O; B- q- o% L" n
* ^3 i! ~6 {' ~8 @$ \
不知道你们有没有什么感受呢?如果你们能通过我所分享的得到一些感悟,那是我最开心的事情~ 大家都是最棒的!呵。。。
沙发
发表于 2008-11-5 13:27:06 | 只看该作者
呵呵,应该要好好反思一下了。其实是这样的,休息好,才能更好的工作。我是不是这样的呢??

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表