[复制链接] 0
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2008-10-25 14:25:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
           for life, i went to a strange place, because we need money recently, i still remember the first time

when  i went to the dorm that the company arrange , it is so simple and crude, i feel very upset,

however ,i need a job ,so i accept it .

the company is in suburb, and about 3 hours far from nanjing. sometimes we have to endure the

pressure , that's the life ,most of people have to take on.

i have been there for about half of month, genereally ,i get used to that bald life.

i wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning, and get up at 6:30, then do the moning exercises.

then have my breakfast , sometimes i make the breakfast by myself , the black rice porridge,

then at 7:40 ,i go to the company ,within 20 minutes i can get to the company.

then begin my job;..........

we are back from work at 5:00, have the supper ,then watch serial with my roommate next to my

door...........

that's my life , from monday to friday.............

luckily ,i go to nanjing every weekend ,then we can cook by ourselves, and watch tv , go for  a run in

our university ...........

enjoy ourselves............

then on sunday  afternoon , i go to my work place ...........

there is something i should do ,i should lost myself ,i shouldn't be lazy, i should practise my oral

english ,and also be concentrate in my new job, i know i don't do well in the former days , i should

be used to the new job. i should try my best to do my job.

and i should read english every morning , just like the days , the life in the campus......

and also i think i should pay more attention to my face ,my skin ,my body/.........

i am a lady ,no longer a girl ,please be a pretty lady.............

hehe.......................................

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入

x

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表