[复制链接] 1
回复
查看
打印 上一主题 下一主题
楼主
跳转到指定楼层
分享到:
发表于 2008-7-14 20:52:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Yesterday, I go to the cinima with brothers and sisters. In this cinima,if you have a Pinan credit card,you can buy two tickets only 10 yuan each,compared with the usual price,which is cheaper. We five guys get three cards,therefore,we have one more ticket.My elder sister ask me if i want to sell it and use the money we earned to buy the pop corn.i say YES!

so ,when we start to find the guy who want to buy the ticket cheaper. i see there are others do the same thing . where is the monery,where is the person.we meet a boy mistake us as their customers and ask us again and again if we want their ticket.we don't tell him that we are the peers.

we,two,sell the ticket after asking ten persons. To my surprise, they sit just in the front of us.i also have a little disappointment that we can not sell the ticket to the friendly foriegners.at first ,i think it is the advantage that we can talk to the foriegners.at the end, we didn't us this advantage.

maybe next time ,we can do it.

what we do is the basic marketing.It's interesting and competition.Some guys just pretend not to hear you or they walk through.Perhaps they think we are annoyed.I will do so if some one ask me as i ask them. marketing is not so easy, but it's full of endless try.we see the film<Hancock>,a person named Ray who is a personal relation.He is trying to spread a logo that mean your company have donated money or products to the chrity.However,he is failure all the time after he become a friend with Hancock.

have a try,it's the crucial proceedure of success.

沙发
发表于 2008-7-15 12:43:01 | 只看该作者

You fall into red sea in this ocassion. pls swim to the land quickly to avoid any accident.

使用高级回帖 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则   Ctrl + Enter 快速发布  

发帖时请遵守我国法律,网站会将有关你发帖内容、时间以及发帖IP地址等记录保留,只要接到合法请求,即会将信息提供给有关政府机构。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表