<p>
<P>您好!
<p>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3>很感谢您百忙之中抽空来阅读这封自荐信,为了节约您的宝贵时间,我将简洁清晰的介绍一下我自己。</FONT></P>
<P>在学习上:
<p>
<p>
<P>我是会计<FONT face="Times New Roman">01</FONT>的学习委员,<B>获得5次奖学金(1次一等,4次二等),还获一次马克威奖学金,全系第2或3名,学习成绩非常优秀,尤其专业(财会)成绩更是出色,平均分在90分左右。</B>大学的学习锻炼使我具备很强的接受、思考、总结能力,拥有了较广泛完整的知识系统。
<p>
<p>
<P>在思想上:
<p>
<p>
<P>我积极要求进步,每项工作尽责尽力,对待同学和朋友友善热心,深受同学与老师的信任与喜爱,因而<B>连续3次被评为“校三好学生”,并被学校发展为“预备党员”。
<p></B>
<p>
<P>在性格上:
<p>
<p>
<P><B>我注重合作,诚信守时,待人友善,处事大方,自信乐观。</B><B>
<p></B>
<p>
<P>在实践上:
<p>
<p>
<P>我除了参加学校的各种专业课实习,我还自己主动参加了社会实践。
<p>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">02</FONT>年我做过<FONT face="Times New Roman">2</FONT>次家教,<FONT face="Times New Roman">03</FONT>年我做过小饭店服务员。
<p>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">04</FONT>年我参加了全国<B>挑战杯创业大赛</B>(我主要工作编制财务预算与财务报表),<B>获全省“一等奖”</B>;又参加了<FONT face="Times New Roman">14</FONT>天<FONT face="Times New Roman">.</FONT>会计实习(在哈尔滨华通会计事务所),使我对会计理论有了更深刻的理解;
<p>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">04</FONT>年我还在<B>好利来</B>工贸有限责任公司(全国蛋糕连锁店)做过为期40天中秋月饼礼盒促销,接受了完整的销售培训,并获得较丰富推销口才与销售经验。
<p>
<p>
<P>通过上述介绍,我认为我能胜任贵公司财务或销售方面的各项工作,希望贵公司能给我机会对我能力进行实际考察。<B>我也很自信认为我所具备能力与素质能为贵公司带来经济价值</B>,并诚心的希望能被优秀的贵公司录用。
<p>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3>此致</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3>敬礼</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>                  </FONT></P>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>自荐人:龚文芳</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">                      04</FONT>年<FONT face="Times New Roman">11</FONT>月</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><B><FONT face="Times New Roman">Application
<p></FONT></B>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">Dear Sir or Madam,
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">First thanks for your attention. And I’d like to introduce myself from four aspects, including my study, thought, character and social practice in a brief way, in the hope that my description can make you know about me clearly and truly in a short time.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">   Firstly I will start from my study, in which I really do a good job. Because of my excellence performance, I am selected a the study commissar of my class-Class One of Accounting, and have been awarded 5 scholarships in my four year’s study including a first level scholarship and four second ones. As to the scores of all the courses I have studied, I should rank second or third in the whole department. Generally, I focus most of my attention on my major-finance and account, and acquire a quite complete knowledge system about it. I master my major study very well, which you can see from my scores list attached below. The average score of my major courses is about 90. However the thing more important for me is that through four year study experience, I have control some quite useful study skills and efficient in the acceptance, reflection and conclusion of knowledge, which prepares for further study no matter on books, or work.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">   I am a person who can easily acquire the trust and affection of people around, because in their mind, I am sincere, honest, warm-hearted, and a person always bringing joy to others because of my outward and optimistic character. I always urge myself to make progress in my thought, spare no effort on my work and be responsible of them. I have received the honor titles of “ student well performing on study, thought, physics (or named “sanhao”)” of school level for 3 consecutive years. And now I have been developed into a preliminary party member.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">Being confident, optimistic and kind is my character. I am able to deal things in a very decent and appropriate way and always gain praise for my style. I honor my commitments once I make the promise. When doing the teamwork, I pay much attention to coordination with team members.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">   I have plentiful and colorful experience in social practice with some concerning my major study, and some pure social activities, through which I strengthen my understanding about my major and improve my practical ability. The following is all the social activities I attend apart from the exercitation on my major from 2002 to 2004.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">   During 2002, I did two jobs of family education.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">During 2003, I worked in a restaurant as a waitress.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">During 2004, I took part in national competition about creating your own career named “Champaign Cup ”, which gain the first prize in the province. In summer vacation, I practiced for 14 days in Huatong Account Office in Ha’erbing, which makes me have a deeper understanding about account theory. My real interesting and challenging job is my 40 days’ work of selling moon cakes in case as a gift in Haolilai industry and trade Ltd. During this job, I received systemic training about sale. At the same time, I got my eloquence improved and acquired precious experience about sale.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">According to my study experience and wok experience, I believe I am competent for all kinds of jobs about finance affairs and sale. I expect such an opportunity to prove what I said about me above through getting a chance to work in your company. If my words still can’t convince you, I hope I will gain your trust through your all round check about me. I am confident that my current capacity and potential talents will bring your company added economic value, while I will evaluate myself by working in your company. I sincerely hope that I will be a part of your company in the near future.
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">Best wishes to you.                                                               
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">                                                                           Yours,
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">                   Sincerely
<p></FONT>
<p>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">            GongWenfang
<p></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
<p></FONT></FONT>
<p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-29 21:23:36编辑过]

天骄 发表于 2004-10-29 22:55:39

这是自荐信,后面才是个人简历,我只能够下一次在传上来。

扬帆远航 发表于 2004-10-30 08:42:43

<P>不知道楼主传这封自荐信的意图是什么?</P><P>如果是让家人给自荐信一些建议的话,</P><P>“贵公司财务或销售方面的各项工作”?个人觉得最好有明确的方向,“财务或销售”、“各项工作”,让看信的人觉得应聘职位前并没有思考个人优势及所应聘职位的要求。</P>

squirrelal 发表于 2004-10-30 11:08:08

个人优势和想表达的重点不突出,不过还是要说,加油!呵呵

Jeromeczy 发表于 2004-11-5 09:08:14

<P>我记得当时我毕业的时候也是这样写的自荐信。当时找工作的时候很盲目,反正就是将自己在学校好的经历和奖励炫耀一番。</P><P>现在看来,类似的自荐信很幼稚。如果能够有针对性,并给于一些自己对这个行业的见解就好了。</P>

yangxiaoh 发表于 2004-11-5 10:06:40

是的,这样不行的。现在有太多的企业根本不会有这样的

笑笑女孩 发表于 2004-11-5 14:36:51

<P>呵呵,看完了,这样的简历太普通了。</P><P>我只以为自己写简历很不错,呵呵,要不然不会百投百中了。</P><P>其实我是今年刚毕业大学生,我们班找工作的可能就是我找工作最不麻烦,我同学一句话机会总是降临给我。</P><P>其实从简历来看,按我学生的经验,我觉得那个人很出色了。但是我觉得写好简历确实是一种能力。所以那个同学还不够出色,也就是说连投其所好这一点不懂!</P>

AndyLeau 发表于 2004-11-6 08:12:23

<P>跟我当时放弃的一种写法的类似。</P><P>这种写法看似有条理,实际上处处都是重点处处又都不是重点。</P><P>感觉自荐信你没有用心写,这点一读就可以读出来,你只是以为你的这此成绩可以打动人,其实不然;他们看多了,都没感觉了。</P><P>用心写跟不用心,效果绝对不同。</P><P> 如果还在这种格式上改动的话,“我”字太多。</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [推荐]一个普通大学生的个人简历