寡无欲 发表于 2003-4-4 17:46:00

假如大家有想了解或解决的问题,尽请提出来

Buddies !If you have any questions, please do not hesitage to ask us. We will try our best to answer them and help you.
   We all hope that our knowleges and work experiences can help you who have any problems, hoping our suggestions are helpful.   
   Expressingor writing opinions clearly in English is difficult for you, I suggest you can write it in Chinese firstly. However, I still hope you can do your best to describe your views in English.

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-4-4 17:47:37编辑过]

lixueyan 发表于 2004-3-11 15:49:00

thank you very much!

lixueyan 发表于 2004-3-11 15:58:00

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face="Times New Roman">                                               I have read a lot of your articles, it really helpful, and have good effect in my life. Everytime I will think much after reading your article. It make my view wiser. Though I am busying my university entrance examtion, I still look it everyday. I really learn much from this.</FONT></SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face="Times New Roman">                       Thank you the second time!</FONT></SPAN>

fine 发表于 2004-3-12 16:31:00

Very glad to meet Mr guawuyu!Thank you for your kind.

yeah! i        plan to improve my english from today.so i will come here often        .
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 假如大家有想了解或解决的问题,尽请提出来