寡无欲 发表于 2003-4-3 17:50:00

识人哲学之如何判断一个好上司?好上司具备的品质

以下是引用qnd在4/3/2003 4:07:19 PM的发言:
Managing the boss is really a topic that's seldom discussed.It's surprising that you have noticed this.

I agree on the point we need to find the good boss first.Question is: How to define a good boss?At most time, it's not easy to define 'good' boss versus 'bad' boss.

I just want to share with you my point: Take your boss as usual human. There's very few persons that're really outstanding in management and leadership. What it means? it means that as subordinate you need to have proper expectation on your boss.

This is only one of my observations in my career.For your reference.

I am sure that most of our bosses had told us the same words. " Do not think of me as a boss,just think of me as a friend who is always right.' The wordsseem tobe what alady always tells a man,such as she wants to lose her weight. Do not trust these words. Because they are not really hope to do what they said. Good willing sometimes is difficult to be come ture.
    At first, I hope everyone knows how important this topic is. It will affect your career.

Below, I recommend severl ways to judge your boss' characters.
   To know his stratagems about company's future. As a boss, if he or she has no clear future plans, u should consider whether you continue working for him.
    To know his behaviors or business styles. If he always stay in his office,he has no pastime or has meetings all the time. He is a bad one.
    To know his habits or interests, if he is worldly.--bad.
    To know how he sloved any problems andwhat he didwhen something urgent happened.
    To know his friends......

Welcome anyone who can write down their own opinions.

寡无欲 发表于 2003-4-4 17:29:00

Sure. "How to define aboss?"It is a big anddifficlutquestion to answer clearly
Actually, I would rather anyone can discuss with us step by step than I one answer itclearly.

According to my personalpoint of views, I appreciate those who can educate their staff how to become a good leader or boss.Certainlly, If I have any chances, I hope to work for them to improve my value.

I consider that juding a boss is good or badby whether he or she can bing any benefits (working experience, leadership, status, etc.)to you.

What do you think of?

liusun2005 发表于 2004-5-23 16:15:00

<P>i think as a boss must be benifit something as your said , make you feel you can improve in the team :including work , even life; </P>

richardyoungwis 发表于 2009-2-5 10:29:00

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 识人哲学之如何判断一个好上司?好上司具备的品质