milly2010 发表于 2010-10-5 16:02:56

[原创]ip

<p class="MsoNormal" style="BACKGROUND: white; TEXT-INDENT: 22.5pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-char-indent-count: 2.5; mso-pagination: widow-orphan" align="left"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt">&nbsp; 'Good heavens! Lady Clem,' cried Lord Arthur, catching hold of her hand, 'you mustn't do anything of the kind. It is a homoeopathic medicin</span><span lang="EN-US" style="COLOR: #333333; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt"><a href="http://www.ouyatrade.com/">prada handbags</a></span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt">s e, and if you take it without having heartburn, it might do you no end of harm. Wait till you have an attack, and take it then. You will be astonished at the result.'<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="BACKGROUND: white; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan" align="left"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'I should like to take it now,' said Lady Clementina, holding up to the light the little transparent capsule, with its floating bubble of l</span><span lang="EN-US" style="COLOR: #333333; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt"><a href="http://www.ouyatrade.com/">coach bags</a></span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt">t nk iquid aconitine. 'I am sure it is delicious. The fact is that, though I hate doctors, I love medicines. However, I'll keep it till my next attack.'<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 'And when will that be?' asked Lord Arthur eagerly. 'Will it be soon?' 'I hope not for a week. I had a very bad time yesterday morning with it.</span><span lang="EN-US" style="COLOR: #333333; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt"> <a href="http://www.ouyatrade.com/">chanel bags</a></span><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt">i i O But one never knows.' 'You are sure to have one before the end of the month then, Lady Clem?' 'I am afraid so. But how sympathetic you are to-day, Arthur! Really, Sybil has done you a great deal of <o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="BACKGROUND: white; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; TEXT-ALIGN: left; mso-pagination: widow-orphan" align="left"><span lang="EN-US" style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; LINE-HEIGHT: 180%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-font-kerning: 0pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [原创]ip