悦宁 发表于 2004-1-3 14:48:00

zhaoleslie 发表于 2004-1-3 20:57:00

宁,请不要苛求别人对待感情得态度。
每个人得情感经历都不同得。:)
所以我感觉我们只有提供建议得权利,没有批评得权力。
除非他违法犯罪。:|

悦宁 发表于 2004-1-3 21:30:00

寡无欲 发表于 2004-1-4 09:38:00

Great.Actually, my opinions accord with those who are in the 71st, 72nd, 73th and 74th floor respectively, because you are all right.

First of all, the opinions fromMr. 鸡肋 are absolutely right. How could we just focus on one specific product. Sorry,悦宁. It is just my imagines. I just use one special word to describe one kind of relationship between this man and that girl.Now, the man is pursuing the girl, which is the same as the relationship that one consumer want to seek the prodcut which could meet the requirement.
      However, although the man would like to pay high price, such as money, time, energy and love, he still cannot buy the product, heart/love, which belongs to one beautiful girl.
   Mr.鸡肋 just suggest Mr. Studywu choose another different products which might be more easier to get.
   As a result, I think that the suggetions are reasonable. Because, as the old goes saying, paying might not be harvest.

Mrs. / Miss 悦宁 insists on the fact that men could not understand women well. Since only two genders in the world, men might not know what their opposite gender needs. We cannot and should not disccuss them in public, which is not love.

Mr. zhaoleslie have gentle recommendations that Mrs. 悦宁 should not have sharp words to critize others' opinions, because everyone has right to express their own opinions.
    Actaully ,in my opinion, 悦宁 might be using the wrong nickname to represent herslef. As we know, many people are trying to use Nickname identifying their characters instead of the real name. Consequently, their name by which we might know others' characters.

However, 悦宁 , to be frank, you often use unsuitable words and extreme evaluations to demonstrate your opinions against others.As a result, I sincerely suggest that you should change your name, otherwise, we all think you are palying a person false.   
   Anyway, it is just my individual opinions. If you have any nagative emotions after reading my essay, I would be sorry about that.

To be honest, I appreciate what you said. As a human, we should speak something frankly and honestly. How could we always hide ourselves, which make us sad and angry.
I still hope that you can indicate something directly instead of sharply.

We are all social animal. Therefore, we have to consider others' feelings, especially in real world. That is the reason why we should express our opinions carefully, even hide them for ever. However, now, we are in the illusive world, why we need to hide ourselve again.   Of course, we need to write something rationally, not too emotionally.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-1-4 10:14:02编辑过]

悦宁 发表于 2004-1-4 10:25:00

寡无欲 发表于 2004-1-4 18:41:00

做人要厚道........

cqwangwu 发表于 2004-1-5 11:58:00

几天不来,居然发现有了这么多新鲜观点与争论。呵呵,就事论事好
取舍是楼主的事,我对爱情的观点是,叩动我心的女孩我会轰轰烈烈一场,结果倒在其次,关键要体会那个过程,否则白活了(不过我的爱情是真的有了过程,没有结果)。至于老婆是谁,我不很在意,只要不是能做我“偶”像的本分人就行(我选老婆的大原则,哈哈)

斜阳大地 发表于 2004-1-5 14:02:00

那MM的回信还是挺有意思的,你说她拒绝吧,她又如此耐心地说了那么多的原则、立场、信念、观点。。。你说她接受吧,言语中确实也出现了拒绝的词汇。。。呵。。。

兄弟,以我多年“征战沙场”的经验,此女子已经给你打信号了,连这你都看不明白,那她真是“瞎了狗眼”了。文中那些“烟雾弹”只是拿来吓退胆小者和无能之辈的,从文中可以看出此女子还是比较有性格的,也比较矜持(女人嘛,哪有那么随便就被你追到的,哪怕真想一下子就扑到你怀里,她还是会“装装”啦。呵。。。否则你以后怎么会珍惜。),所以啊,你小子可要学会“演戏”哦。

建议你有空听听张宇的《爱情条约》。

悦宁 发表于 2004-1-5 20:54:00

页: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
查看完整版本: 假如,一个女孩这么对你说,该怎么办?!