爱新觉罗浦东 发表于 2010-6-12 15:50:20

[转帖]实用+常用商务英语集锦

<p><font face="Verdana"><font face="Verdana">  在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说:<br/>  <br/>  Iseewhatyoumean.<br/>  <br/>  (我明白您的意思。)<br/>  <br/>  如果表示赞成,可以说:<br/>  <br/>  That’sagoodidea.<br/>  <br/>  (是个好主意。)<br/>  <br/>  或者说:<br/>  <br/>  Iagreewithyou.<br/>  <br/>  (我赞成。)<br/>  <br/>  如果是有条件地接受,可以用ontheconditionthat这个句型,例如:<br/>  <br/>  Weacceptyourproposal,ontheconditionthatyouorder20,000units.<br/>  <br/>  (如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)<br/>  <br/>  在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:<br/>  <br/>  Idon’tthinkthat’sagoodidea.<br/>  <br/>  (我不认为那是个好主意。)<br/>  <br/>  或者<br/>  <br/>  Frankly,wecan’tagreewithyourproposal.<br/>  <br/>  (坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)<br/>  <br/>  如果是拒绝,可以说:<br/>  <br/>  We’renotpreparedtoacceptyourproposalatthistime.<br/>  <br/>  (我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。)<br/>  <br/>  有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如<br/>  <br/>  Tobequitehonest,wedon’tbelievethisproductwillsellverywellinChina.<br/>  <br/>  (说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)<br/>  <br/>  谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:<br/>  <br/>  No,I’mafraidyoumisunderstoodme.WhatIwastryingtosaywas...<br/>  <br/>  (不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)<br/>  <br/>  或者说:<br/>  <br/>  Oh,I’msorry,Imisunderstoodyou.ThenIgoalongwithyou.<br/>  <br/>  (哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)<br/>  <br/>  总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗<br/>  <br/>  It’snothisworkthatbothersme,it’shisattitude.<br/>  <br/>  困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。<br/>  <br/>  They’redownsizing,andIgotmywalkingpaperslastweek.<br/>  <br/>  公司裁员,我于上周收到了解聘书。<br/>  <br/>  Withmyqualificationsandexperience,IfeelIamhardworking,</font></font></p>
<p><font face="Verdana"><font face="Verdana">responsibleanddiligentinanyprojectIundertake.</font></font></p>
<p><font face="Verdana"><font face="Verdana">Yourorganizationcouldbenefitfrommyanalyticalandinterpersonalskills.<br/>  <br/>  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和余人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。<br/>  <br/>  Idlenessistherootofallevil,soeveryoneofusshouldworkhardinourfiled.<br/>  <br/>  懒惰是万恶之源,所以,我们每个人在我们的领域内辛勤工作.<br/>  <br/>  Allabovepreparemeaqualifiedcandidate.IholdthebeliefthatIwillmakepositivecontributiontoyourcompany.<br/>  <br/>  以上都可以证明说明我是一个不错人选,我坚信我能够为贵公司作出积极贡献<br/>  <br/>  Areyouworkingovertimetonight?<br/>  <br/>  今晚你加班吗?<br/>  <br/>  Ihopetodemonstratemyabilityandtalentsinmyfieldadequately.<br/>  <br/>  我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。<br/>  <br/>  IthinkthiscompanyandIhavealottooffereachother.<br/>  <br/>  我认为贵公司与我都有许多东西可以彼此提供。<br/>  <br/>  Areyouagoal-orientedperson?<br/>  <br/>  你是一个目标明确的人吗?<br/>  <br/>  Iamaworkaholic.Ifyoulookuptheword"workaholic"inwebster’sdictionary,youcanfindmypicturerightthereundertheworld.<br/>  <br/>  我是工作狂。查阅韦式字典当中的“工作狂”一词,你会发现我的照片就刊登在那个单词下。<br/>  <br/>  IwillstayaslongasIcancontinuetolearnandtogrowinmyfield.<br/>  <br/>  只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。<br/>  <br/>  Thankyouforyourconcernaboutourrecruitment,weshallinformyouassoonaswehavemadeourdecision.<br/>  <br/>  谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。我们一做出决定就会立即通知你。<br/>  <br/>  IthinkmyEnglishisgoodenoughtocommunicatewithEnglishspeakingpeople.<br/>  <br/>  我认为我能用英语和说英语国家的人很好的交流。<br/>  <br/>  Yes.BecauseIdobelievethatmyqualificationsandexperienceperfectlymatchwhatyouarelookingfor.</font></font></p>
<p><font face="Verdana"><font face="Verdana">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have the experience you are looking for,and thinkIwillbeoneofthebestinthisfield.<br/>  <br/>  是的,因为我确信我的素质和经验能够很好的满足贵公司的需要。我有贵公司所需要的东西,并且自信我能成为这个领域中最好的员工。<br/>  <br/>  </font></font></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2010-6-12 15:52:49编辑过]

爱新觉罗浦东 发表于 2010-6-12 15:50:41

<font size="3"> What are you up to? <br/><br/>  你正在作什么? <br/><br/>  I have a firm knowledge background in this field. My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.I am sure I will be successful. <br/><br/>  在此领域我有很扎实的基本功。我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作。我相信我能成功。 <br/><br/>  We have known something about you.You know,we have to interview several applicants before we make our final decision. <br/><br/>  你的情况我们已经了解了。你知道,在做出最后决定之前我们还要面试几位申请人。 <br/><br/>  I have spent the last 3 years working specially in this field.I think I can bring a lot of experience and knowledge with me. <br/><br/>  我在这个领域内工作过3年,我想我能将我的知识与经验带给贵公司。 <br/><br/>  I’m pressed for time. <br/><br/>  我的时间安排很紧。<br/><br/>Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment. <br/><br/>  因为你们公司的运作是全球化的, 我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。 <br/><br/>  Do you think you are the right person for the job? <br/><br/>  你认为你是这个职位的最佳人选么? <br/><br/>  Why do you think you are qualified for this position? <br/><br/>  你为何觉得你有资格做这个职位? <br/><br/>  How do you rate yourself as a professional? <br/><br/>  你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢? <br/><br/>  I graduated from Beijing University in 2006,and hold aBachelor of Science degree in Computer Science. <br/><br/>  我2006年毕业于北京大学,获计算机专业学士学位。 <br/><br/>  What make you think you would be a success in this position? <br/><br/>  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作? <br/><br/>  Do you know what’s involved in a position like this? <br/><br/>  你知道我们这个职位是要付出很大的努力的吗? <br/><br/>  Money is important,but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. <br/><br/>  薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来得责任更吸引我。 <br/><br/>  I will stay as long as I can continue to lean and to grow in my field. <br/><br/>  只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。 <br/><br/>  None of us was born"perfect".I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. <br/><br/>  我们大家生下来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 <br/><br/>  How about your academic records at college? <br/><br/>  你大学的成绩如何? <br/><br/>  If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work? <br/><br/>  如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢? <br/><br/>  Would you mind holding for one minute? <br/><br/></font>

爱新觉罗浦东 发表于 2010-6-12 15:51:07

<font size="3">你介不介意稍微等一分钟啊? <br/><br/>  He’s out for lunch. Would you like to try again an hour later? <br/><br/>  他出去吃午餐了, 你要不要一小时后再打来? <br/><br/>  I don’t even have time to catch my breath. <br/><br/>  连喘口气的工夫都没有。 <br/><br/>  Your company is very reputed in this city, I heard much praise for your company. <br/><br/>  贵公司在这个城市名声很好,我听了很多对贵公司的好评。 <br/><br/>  So far as that is concerned,you must have understood my determination. <br/><br/>  谈到这里,你一定已经明白我的决心。 <br/><br/>  I’d like to hear your opinion. <br/><br/>  我很想听听您的意见。 <br/><br/>  How long would you like to stay with this company? <br/><br/>  你会在本公司服务多久呢? <br/><br/>  Silence is golden.Just don’t say anything;otherwise the situation could become worse. I do,however,accept constructive criticism. <br/><br/>  沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更遭,不过我会接受建设性的批评。 <br/><br/>  I like the job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so I decided to leave. <br/><br/>  我喜欢目前这个工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但是我目前这份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。 <br/><br/>  If you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work? <br/><br/>  如果你被录用,什么时候方便来本公司上班呢? <br/><br/>  I expect to be paid according to my abilities. <br/><br/>  我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。 <br/><br/>  Working in this company can give me the chance to exert all my strengths. <br/><br/>  在贵公司工作能发挥我最大的能力。 <br/><br/>  First of all, I’d like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it’s about time for me to leave. <br/><br/>  首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。 <br/><br/>  Let me explain why I was late.    <br/><br/>  让我解释迟到的理由。 <br/><br/>  I thought you could do a better job.    <br/><br/>  我以为你的表现会更好。 <br/><br/>  Today’s payday. <br/><br/>  今天发工资。 <br/><br/>  It involves a lot of hard work.    <br/><br/>  那需要很多辛勤的工作。 <br/><br/>  I’m supposed to get a raise.    <br/><br/>  我应该涨工资。 <br/><br/>  Is everything under control?    <br/><br/>  一切都在掌握之中吗? <br/><br/>  Be punctual! <br/><br/>  要严格遵守时间。 <br/><br/>  I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you. <br/><br/>  我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。 <br/><br/>  I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement. <br/></font>

爱新觉罗浦东 发表于 2010-6-12 15:51:20

<font size="3">我想找一个能给我带来提升机会的工作。 <br/><br/>  We are running on two shifts. <br/><br/>  我们实行的工作是两班倒。 <br/><br/>  Susan, you make my life easier. Thank you so much! <br/><br/>  苏姗,你帮了我大忙了。太感谢你了! <br/><br/>  We took an hour lunch break <br/><br/>  我们有一小时的午休时间. <br/><br/>  Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. <br/><br/>  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。 <br/><br/>  I have finished three new projects,and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. <br/><br/>  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。 <br/><br/>  With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.I think your unit needs a man like me. <br/><br/>  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。我想,贵单位需要象我这样的人。 <br/><br/>  I have a firm knowledge background in this field. My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.I am sure I will be successful. <br/><br/>  在此领域我有很扎实的基本功。我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作。我相信我能成功。</font>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]实用+常用商务英语集锦