林帆 发表于 2010-1-7 13:12:53

[转帖]because of you 因为你

<p>音乐是心灵的语言,通过旋律奏响心中的节奏。到了年关,手头上的事情都成了堆,再加上一些私人的事情,状态有些低迷,听听这首《because of you》吧,让自己的心得以暂时的沉浸,排除脑海的一切杂念,就因为你。&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>http://www.cnecsu.cn/xnxy/xnxy/music/om/n13.mp3</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p align="center"><font size="5"><font color="#000080">“因为” 你</font></font></p>
<p align="center"><font size="5"><font color="navy"><i>because of you </i></font></font></p>
<p align="center"><i><font size="4"><font color="navy">/<font color="red"><b>98degrees</b></font></font></font></i></p>
<p align="center"><font size="2"><font color="navy">Its all... its all... its all... <br/>你是一切 你是一切 你是一切</font></font><font size="2"><br/><font color="navy">Youre my sunshine after the rain<br/>你是我暴雨后的阳光 <br/>Youre the cure against my fear and my pain<br/>你是我恐惧和痛苦的解药 <br/>Cause Im losing my mind<br/>因为我会失去理智 <br/>When youre not around<br/>当你不在左右 <br/>Its all... its all...<br/>你是一切 你一切 <br/>Its all because of you<br/>都是因为你 <br/>Youre my sunshine<br/>你是我的阳光 <br/>Oh yeah... <br/>Baby I really know by now<br/>宝贝,我现在终于明白 <br/>Since we met that day<br/>自从那日我们相遇 <br/>You showed me the way<br/>你为我指路 <br/>I felt it then you gave me love<br/>我感觉到你的爱 <br/>I cant describe<br/>无法形容 <br/>How much I feel for you <br/>我是多么地感觉着你<br/>I said baby I should have known by now <br/>我说过宝贝我现在应该明白<br/>Should have been right there<br/>应该已经在那里 <br/>Whenever you gave me love<br/>无论何时得到你的爱 <br/>And if only you were here<br/>如果只你一人在此 <br/>Ill tell you, yes Ill tell you<br/>我会告诉你 是的我会告诉你 <br/>Oh yeah... <br/>Chorus: <br/>Youre my sunshine after the rain<br/>你是我暴雨后的阳光 <br/>Youre the cure against my fear and my pain<br/>你是我恐惧和痛苦的解药 <br/>Cause Im losing my mind <br/>因为我正失去理智<br/>When youre not around <br/>当你不在左右<br/>Its all... its all... <br/>你是一切 你一切<br/>Its all because of you<br/>都是因为你 <br/>Honestly, could it be you and me <br/>坦白地说,是否还能回到你我<br/>Like it was before <br/>像曾经那样<br/>Neither less or more<br/>不管是多是少 <br/>Cause when I close my eyes<br/>因为当我闭上双眼 <br/>At night I realize that no one else<br/>深夜我意识到没人 <br/>Could ever take your place<br/>可以取代你的位置<br/>I still can feel and its so unreal<br/>我仍可感觉到,那感觉却如此不真实 <br/>When youre touching me, kisses endlessly<br/>当你抚摩我,无尽的吻 <br/>Its just a place in the sun<br/>那感觉仿佛阳光照耀 <br/>Where our loves begun<br/>只要有你的爱的地方 <br/>I miss you... yes I miss you<br/>我想你 是的,想你 <br/>Chorus <br/>If I knew how to tell you<br/>如果我知道怎样形容 <br/>Whats on my mind <br/>我脑中的一切<br/>Make you understand<br/>让你明白 <br/>Then Id always be there<br/>我一直在那 <br/>Right by your side<br/>就在你的身旁</font></font></p>
<p align="center">&nbsp;</p>
<p align="left">该贴来自群组:<a href="http://bbs.21manager.com/GroupIndex-51-1.html" target="_blank"><font color="red"><b>音乐世界</b></font></a></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2010-1-7 13:13:12编辑过]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]because of you 因为你