JaneJian 发表于 2009-8-17 15:53:51

[转帖][翻译]古诗翻译欣赏

<font face="Verdana">  清明&nbsp; 杜 牧<br/>  <br/>  清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂。借问酒家何处有,牧童遥指杏花村。<br/>  <br/>  In the Rainy Season of Spring&nbsp;&nbsp; Du Mu<br/>  <br/>  It drizeles endlessly during the rainy season in spring,<br/>  <br/>  Travellers along the road look gloomy and miserable.<br/>  <br/>  When I ask a shepherd boy where I can find a tavern,<br/>  <br/>  He points at a distant hamlet nestling amidst apricot blossoms<br/>  <br/>  静 夜 思&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 李白<br/>  <br/>  床前明月光,疑是地上霜。举头望明月,低头思故乡。<br/>  <br/>  Thoughts in the Silent Night&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Li Bai<br/>  <br/>  Beside my bed a pool of light---<br/>  <br/>  Is it hoarfrost on the ground?<br/>  <br/>  I lift my eyes and see the moon,<br/>  <br/>  I bend my head and think of home.<br/>  <br/>  赠 汪 伦&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 李白<br/>  <br/>  李白乘舟将欲行,忽闻岸上踏歌声 。桃花潭水深千尺 ,不及汪伦送我情 。<br/>  <br/>  To Wang Lun&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Li Bai<br/>  <br/>  I'm on board; We're about to sail,<br/>  <br/>  When there's stamping and singing on shore;<br/>  <br/>  Peach Blossom Pool is a thousand feet deep,<br/>  <br/>  Yet not so deep,Wang Lun,as your love for me.<br/>  </font>

小编胖胖 发表于 2009-8-18 13:18:50

<p>古诗翻译成英文后,翻译的虽然不错,但诗中要表达的意境在英文句子里都很难再体会的到了。你觉得呢?</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖][翻译]古诗翻译欣赏