louise0617 发表于 2009-5-15 09:54:35

[转帖]英语面试中经常用到的问答词句

<p>Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?<br/>A:With my strong knowledge on computer,i am capable and competent. </p>
<p>Q:What are your best professional skills?<br/>A:I think i am skilled in computer operation and maintenance. </p>
<p>Q:What kind of people do you prefer to work with?<br/>A:I prefer to work with those who are will to work with other people. </p>
<p>Q:What do you think you are worth to us?<br/>A:I feel i can make some positive contributions to you company in the<br/>future. </p>
<p>Q:What make you think you would success in this position?<br/>A:With my graduate school training and my self-study.I am sure I will meet<br/>with success. </p>
<p>Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?<br/>A:I am young and have more energy,so i think i can handle it well. </p>
<p>Q:How do you normally handle criticism?<br/>A:when we cool off,we can discuss it later. </p>
<p>Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?<br/>A:Sometimes,the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. </p>
<p>Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?<br/>A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized way in order to get my points across. </p>
<p>Q:How do you handle your failure?<br/>A:None of us was born "perfect".I will sure to be given a second chance to<br/>correct my mistake. </p>
<p>Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment?<br/>A:Doing my best job for your company. </p>
<p>Q:What is the most important in your life right now?<br/>A:To get a job is most important to me right now. </p>
<p>Q:Why?<br/>A:To pay back my parents for fostered me so long. </p>
<p>Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?<br/>A:It would be too early for me to predict this. </p>
<p>Q:Why do you think you might like to work for our company?<br/>A:I think the prospect of the auto industry in China will be better and better in the future.Just like developed countys some years earlier. </p>
<p>Q: You may ask questions about us, if you have any.<br/>A: Sure, What would my job entail?</p>

shyf 发表于 2009-5-20 17:42:35

谢谢分享

lewishao 发表于 2009-5-21 15:58:57

very good
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]英语面试中经常用到的问答词句