lenovel 发表于 2009-4-12 08:36:23

[转帖]【智慧之言】简单的一天

<div align="center"><span style="FONT-SIZE: medium;"><strong>A Simple Day<br/></strong></span></div><br/>To wake up in the morning, knowing I am still alive,<br/><br/>在清晨醒来,知道自己仍然活着,<br/><br/>To know I have a choice each day,starting afresh,<br/><br/>明白每天都有选择的权利,可以重新开始,<br/><br/>To find joy in every day,acknowledging simple pleasures,<br/><br/>在每一天里找到快乐,去感知微小的愉悦,<br/><br/>To live in the present moment,eagaging my awareness,<br/><br/>活在当下,并保持清醒的头脑,<br/><br/>To count the blessing in life,believing abundance abounds,<br/><br/>数念生命中的恩赐,相信富足无处不有,<br/><br/>To enjoy the work I do,following my passion,<br/><br/>享受所从事的工作,追随着自己的热情,<br/><br/>To make a little difference,adding to the universe,<br/><br/>为全人类,贡献自己的一份力量,<br/><br/>To be what I am ,listenning to my inner being,<br/><br/>做你自己,聆听自己内心的声音,<br/><br/>To give away love,rejoicing in the chance to give,<br/><br/>撒播爱念,为给予的机会而欣喜,<br/><br/>To receive love with gratitude,feeling good about it,<br/><br/>以感激之情接受爱,并感觉良好,<br/><br/>To smile at strangers,seeing how infections it can be,<br/><br/>对陌生人微笑,看看笑容的感染力,<br/><br/>To speak words of kindness,spreading a little warmth,<br/><br/>口出善言,分洒点点温暖,<br/><br/>To understand with compassion,openning up my mind,<br/><br/>以同情之心去理解,开放思想,<br/><br/>To play with children,nurturing my inner child,<br/><br/>与孩子们嬉戏,养育童心,<br/><br/>To appreciate the nature,soaking up all the beauty,<br/><br/>欣赏大自然,吸纳一切美丽,<br/><br/>To feel the warmth of the sun,glowing upon my skin,<br/><br/>感受太阳的温暖,让阳光照耀我的肌肤,<br/><br/>To listen to the falling rain,pattering on the grounds,<br/><br/>倾听雨声,滴答降落大地,<br/><br/>To taste the richness of food,sliding down my throat,<br/><br/>品尝食物的鲜美,滑落喉咙,<br/><br/>To smell the freshness of air,filling up my lungs,<br/><br/>去嗅吸空气的清新,充满肺腑,<br/><br/>To see the falling night,concluding a well-lived day,<br/><br/>看夜色落下,结束充实的一天,<br/><br/>That is life,that is living,<br/><br/>那就是生命,那就是生活,<br/><br/>That is the core of what really matters...<br/><br/>那就是真正重要的核心所在......<br/><br/>And if I have missed out anything,<br/><br/>如果我还遗漏了什么,<br/><br/>Please let love make up for all of it.<br/><br/>请用爱把剩余的空隙都填满。<br/>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]【智慧之言】简单的一天