wudexin2 发表于 2009-3-12 21:29:46

[转帖]传说世上最美的十句英文谚语

<p>1、夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。<br/><br/>  秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,<br/><br/>  只叹息一声,飞落在那里。<br/><br/>  stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.<br/><br/>  and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs,<br/><br/>  flutter and fall there with a sign.<br/><br/>  2、<span class="t_tag" href="tag.php?name=%CA%C0%BD%E7">世界</span>上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,<br/><br/>  请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。<br/><br/>  o troupe of little vagrants of the world,<br/><br/>  leave your footprints in my words.<br/><br/>  3、世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。<br/><br/>  它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。<br/><br/>  the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.<br/><br/>  it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.<br/><br/>  4、是大地的泪点,<br/><br/>  使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。<br/><br/>  it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.<br/><br/>  5、无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,<br/><br/>  她摇摇头笑着飞开了。<br/><br/>  the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who<br/><br/>  shakes her head and laughs and flies away.<br/><br/>  6、如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,<br/><br/>  那么你也将失去群星了。<br/><br/>  if you shed tears when you miss the sun,<br/><br/>  you also miss the stars.<br/><br/>  7、跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。<br/><br/>  你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?<br/><br/>  the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing<br/><br/>  water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?<br/><br/>  8、她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,<br/><br/>  搅扰着我的梦魂。<br/><br/>  her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.<br/><br/>  9、有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。<br/><br/>  我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。<br/><br/>  once we dreamt that we were strangers.<br/><br/>  we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.<br/><br/>  10、忧思在我的心里平静下去,<br/><br/>  正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。<br/><br/>  sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among<br/><br/>  the silent trees.</p>

tutu1123 发表于 2009-3-19 00:05:04

果然很美很美!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]传说世上最美的十句英文谚语