lenovel 发表于 2009-3-6 22:36:20

[转帖]最卖座影片的超炫经典台词

<p>只有一句话:经典真的有其成为经典的理由。 </p><p><span style="COLOR: #0000ff;"><strong>(一)《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》</strong></span><br/><br/>  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.<br/><br/>  你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。<br/><br/>  2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.<br/><br/>  那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。<br/><br/>  3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.<br/><br/>  希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。<br/><br/>  <span style="COLOR: #0000ff;"><strong>(二)《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》</strong></span><br/><br/>  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.<br/><br/>  努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.<br/><br/>  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.<br/><br/>  你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.<br/><br/>  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.<br/><br/>  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.<br/><br/>  从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.<br/><br/>  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.<br/><br/>  真爱过的人很难再恋爱.<br/><br/>  6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.<br/><br/>  你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.<br/><br/>  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.<br/><br/>  你是我听过的最帅的男士.<br/><br/>  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?<br/><br/>  为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?<br/><br/>  9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.<br/><br/>  当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.<br/><br/>  10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.<br/><br/>  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.<br/><br/>  12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.<br/><br/>  之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.<br/><br/>  13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.<br/><br/>  我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.<br/><br/>  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.<br/><br/>  要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你,我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.</p>

azm 发表于 2009-5-23 18:44:17

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]最卖座影片的超炫经典台词