bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:47:00

[原创]《电话英语900句》

<div><br/></div><div><div>Lesson 1  打电话  接电话</div><div><br/></div><div>1.Hello,is this 4474716?</div><div>喂,是4474716号吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.</div><div>我想和王先生讲话。</div><div><br/></div><div>3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.</div><div>对不起,王先生现在不在。</div><div><br/></div><div>4.May I know when he'll be back?</div><div>您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>5.This is his wife speaking.</div><div>我是他的妻子。</div><div><br/></div><div>6.Can I take a message for him?</div><div>要我转告吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>7.May I have your name,please?</div><div>请问您是谁?</div><div><br/></div><div>8.Is he available?</div><div>他能接电话吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>9.I'll just find out for you.</div><div>我给您看看他在不在?</div><div><br/></div><div>10.Hello,are you still there?</div><div>喂,您没挂断吧?</div><div><br/></div><div>11.Who is that speaking?</div><div>请问您是谁?</div><div><br/></div><div>12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.</div><div>对不起我这么早打电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>13.Who do you wish to talk to?</div><div>您要找谁呀?</div><div><br/></div><div>14.Is Sue James in?</div><div>休·詹姆斯在吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>15.Hello!Is Sue there?</div><div>喂!是休吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>16.Yes,speaking.</div><div>是的,我就是。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 2  没找到人</div><div><br/></div><div>17.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you?</div><div>北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?</div><div><br/></div><div>18.We have two Zhongs.</div><div>我们这里有两位先生姓钟。</div><div><br/></div><div>19.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?</div><div>你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?</div><div><br/></div><div>20.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now.</div><div>很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。</div><div><br/></div><div>21.Do you have any idea when he'll be back?</div><div>你知道他何时回来吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>22.I have no idea(when he'll be back.)</div><div>我不知道(他何时回来)。</div><div><br/></div><div>23.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?</div><div>他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>24.It's urgent.</div><div>有急事。</div><div><br/></div><div>25.I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business.</div><div>很抱歉,他出差去上海了。</div><div><br/></div><div>26.Probably sometime tomorrow.</div><div>可能明天(回来)。</div><div><br/></div><div>27.Is there anyone else who can help me?</div><div>有没有其他的人能帮我?</div><div><br/></div><div>28.OK.I'll just put you through.</div><div>好的,我这就给您转接。</div><div><br/></div><div>29.Just a moment,please…</div><div>请稍候。</div><div><br/></div><div>30.You're welcome.</div><div>别客气。</div><div><br/></div><div>31.Is Mary there?</div><div>玛丽在吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>32.Mary is out right now.</div><div>玛丽现在不在。</div><div><br/></div><div>33.Why don't you call back later this afternoon?</div><div>您不妨今天下午再打来。</div><div><br/></div><div>34.When will she be back?</div><div>她何时会回来?</div><div><br/></div><div>35.Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?</div><div>如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 3  等候与回电</div><div><br/></div><div>36.Yes.You have the right number.</div><div>是的,您打对了。</div><div><br/></div><div>37.Please connect me with Mr.Lee.</div><div>请帮我接李先生。</div><div><br/></div><div>38.Who is calling,please?</div><div>请问您是哪一位?</div><div><br/></div><div>39.Are you still on the line?</div><div>你没挂断吧?</div><div><br/></div><div>40.I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now.</div><div>对不起,他现在有客人。</div><div><br/></div><div>41.Could you hold a little longer?</div><div>请再多等一会儿。</div><div><br/></div><div>42.Or shall I put you through to his secretary?</div><div>或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>43.Shall I tell him you called?</div><div>告诉他您来过电话,好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>44.Well,actually,I'd rather call back later.</div><div>我还是迟些再打来吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>45.When is a good time to call?</div><div>什么时候打来最合适?</div><div><br/></div><div>46.Why don't you try agian in an hour?</div><div>一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>47.Good afternoon.David Brown's office.</div><div>下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。</div><div><br/></div><div>48.This is Prof.Davis from the University of Washington.</div><div>我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。</div><div><br/></div><div>49.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?</div><div>您等一会儿好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>50.I'll just trying to find him.</div><div>我正试着找他呢。</div><div><br/></div><div>51.Yes.Go ahead,please.</div><div>是的,请讲。</div><div><br/></div><div>52.I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now.</div><div>很抱歉,他正在开会。</div><div><br/></div><div>53.The best time to catch him would be 5∶30.</div><div>最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。</div><div><br/></div><div>54.Could you possibly ask him to call me back?</div><div>你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>55.Of course.What number are you on?</div><div>好的。您的号码是多少?</div><div><br/></div><div>56.He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case.</div><div>他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。</div><div><br/></div><div>57.There is a call from Wang Ling.</div><div>有王玲打来的电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>58.She is on her way.</div><div>她马上来。</div><div><br/></div><div>59.I'll hold.</div><div>我等一下好了。</div><div><br/></div><div>60.It's been a while.</div><div>好久不见了。</div><div><br/></div><div>61.It's nice to hear from you.</div><div>很高兴你打来电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 4  留    言</div><div>62.I'm sorry,but he's on another line now.</div><div>对不起,他在接另一个电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>63.Would you care to hold?</div><div>您要稍等一下吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>64.Could you take a message,please?</div><div>能不能为我留下话?</div><div><br/></div><div>65.I'll give him the message.</div><div>我会转告他。</div><div><br/></div><div>66.Anything else?</div><div>还有其他事吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>67.That's all.Thank you for trouble taken.</div><div>就这些,感谢你的耐心。</div><div><br/></div><div>68.I'm sorry,but he is out of the office right now.</div><div>很抱歉,他现在不在办公室里。</div><div><br/></div><div>69.When will he be back?</div><div>他什么时候回来?</div><div><br/></div><div>70.I wonder if you could give Mr.Wang a message for me?</div><div>你能不能给王先生带个口信?</div><div><br/></div><div>71.Just a minute.I'll get a pen.</div><div>请等一下,我拿支笔。</div><div><br/></div><div>72.I'll 1et him know,Mr.Brown.</div><div>我会转告他的,布朗先生。</div><div><br/></div><div>73.No.I really need to talk to him personally.</div><div>不,我真的需要亲自跟他说。</div><div><br/></div><div>74.Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail,then?</div><div>那您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里?</div><div><br/></div><div>75.Hold on and I'll transfer you.</div><div>稍候,我会帮您转过去。</div><div><br/></div><div>76.I'm not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.</div><div>我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。</div><div><br/></div><div>77.I'll get back to you as soon as possible.</div><div>我会尽快回您电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>78.Please call me at 556-3243 when you get back.</div><div>你回来时请打556-3243找我。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 5  转告消息</div><div><br/></div><div>79.Yes.I'll go to get him.</div><div>在,我去叫他。</div><div><br/></div><div>80.I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last.</div><div>我很高兴终于找到了你。</div><div><br/></div><div>81.Were you trying to get in touch with me,Peter?</div><div>你一直在找我吗,彼得?</div><div><br/></div><div>82.I'm off today.</div><div>我今天休息。</div><div><br/></div><div>83.Listen,Mike,I've got news for you.</div><div>听着,迈克,我有消息告诉你。</div><div><br/></div><div>84.You don't know me,but this is Garl Mattews.</div><div>你不认识我,我叫卡尔·马修斯。</div><div><br/></div><div>85.I'm calling on behalf of Dave Kennedy.</div><div>我代大卫·肯尼迪先生打电话给你。</div><div><br/></div><div>86.So he gave me your telephone number and let me give you a call.</div><div>所以他给了我你的电话号码让我给你打个电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>87.And what time would suit you best?</div><div>什么时候最适合你?</div><div><br/></div><div>88.You can call us from the lobby and we'll come down.</div><div>你可以在大厅给我们打电话,然后我们就下来。</div><div><br/></div><div>89.Please say hello to Dave for me and thank you so much for calling me.</div><div>请代我向大卫问好,非常感谢你打电话给我。</div><div><br/></div><div>90.She asked me to ask you if you would be able to meet here today at 3∶30 p.m.</div><div>她要我问你是否能在今天下午三点半和她见面。</div><div><br/></div><div>91.But you can page her.</div><div>但是你可以传呼她。</div><div><br/></div><div>92.What is the number of her beeper?</div><div>她的传呼是多少?</div><div><br/></div><div>93.Fine.Thanks for the message.</div><div>好。谢谢你的口信。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 6 长途电话</div><div><br/></div><div>94.Hello.Overseas operator.</div><div>你好!国际电话总机。</div><div><br/></div><div>95.I'd like to make a collect call to Japan.</div><div>我要打对方付费的电话到日本。</div><div><br/></div><div>96.Country code 81,area code 138,and the number is 864-8972.</div><div>国码是81,区域号码是138,电话号码是864-8972。</div><div><br/></div><div>97.Mom.It's Helen.How's everything going?</div><div>妈妈,我是海伦。家里好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>98.You can call direct if you like.</div><div>如果你喜欢的话,可以直拨。</div><div><br/></div><div>99.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the country code for Australia?</div><div>能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?</div><div><br/></div><div>100.…and then dial the city code and the number.</div><div>然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。</div><div><br/></div></div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:48:03

<div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">101.Start with the international code which is 00.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">102.What time do the special rates apply?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">什么时候可用优惠价?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">103.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">104.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">105.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">106.Can I dial direct?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我可不可以打直拨?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">107.How about the charges?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">费用如何?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">108.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">109.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">110.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">111.Could you put through a collect call for me?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">112.And what's the number you are calling?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">电话号码呢?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">113.And your name and number?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">您的姓名和电话号码呢?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">114.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">115.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">116.Will you accept the charges?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">你接受付费吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">117.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">Lesson7 打错电话</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">118.I beg you pardon? Miss who?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">对不起,你说谁?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">119.I'm sorry,but I don't know that name.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">对不起,我不认识这个人。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">120.You must have the wrong number.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">你一定是弄错号码了。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">121.Come on.I know Anna's there.Let me talk to her.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">不要这样好不好。我知道安娜在那儿,让我跟她讲话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">122.There's no one named Anna here.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">这儿没有叫安娜的。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">123.Are you sure you have the right name?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">你肯定没弄错姓名吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">124.What number are you trying to dial?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">你要的电话是什么号码?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">125.I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing,China.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">126.To Mr.Qin at 6634-6972.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">找秦先生,号码是6634-6972.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">127.Mr.Zhou,will you hold the line,please?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">周先生,请稍等一会儿好吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">128.There is no Qin at that number.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">那个号码查无秦先生。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">129.Will you check the number again,please?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">130.What the number I gave you,operator?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">接线员,我给你的号码是多少?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">131.I've given you a wrong number.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我给错电话号码了?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">132.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我想您打错了。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">133.I suggest you look in the phone book.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我建议您查一下电话簿。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">Lesson 8  分机、占线</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">134.How may I direct you call?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">您要哪里?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">135.Could I have extension 239,please?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">请转接分机239。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">136.I'm sorry the number's engaged.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">对不起,这个电话有人在打。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">137.The line is free now.I'll put you through.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">不占线了,我帮您接过去。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">138.Whom am I speaking to,please?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">请问是哪位?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">139.Do you mind if I use your phone?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我可以用一下你的电话吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">140.I wonder if I could make a long distance call?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我能打个长途吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">141.I'd like the extension 4130,please.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">请转4130分机。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">142.The number is busy now.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">电话占线。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">143.Well,it's ringing,go ahead,please.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">好了,通了,请讲话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">144.And it took me quite a long time getting to you.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">好不容易才给你打通。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">145.I've been busy on the phone.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我一直在通话。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">Lesson 9  电话故障</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">146.The connection was bad.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">通话情况很糟。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">147.There was a lot of echo and I couldn't hear well.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">回音太多,我听不清楚。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">148.I'll connect you agian.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我再为您接通一次。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">149.I've just been disconnected from a number.</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">我的电话被打断了。</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">150.Could you speak a little louder,please?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; ">您能说大声点吗?</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-weight: bold; "><br/></span></div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:48:21

<div>151.There's a bad connection.</div><div>电话连接不好。</div><div><br/></div><div>152.And now there's no answer.</div><div>现在没有回声。</div><div><br/></div><div>153.Could you tell me if there's something wrong with my phone?</div><div>是不是我的电话机出了问题?</div><div><br/></div><div>154.I doubt if it's your phone.</div><div>我想不是因为您的电话机。</div><div><br/></div><div>155.There may be a fault on the line.</div><div>可能是电话线路出了故障。</div><div><br/></div><div>156. I'll tell our engineers about it.</div><div>我向工程部报告一下。</div><div><br/></div><div>157.We've checked that line,there was mini fault out it.</div><div>我们已检查了线路,有一点小故障。</div><div><br/></div><div>158.The number's ringing for you now.It should be all right this time.</div><div>对方的电话响了,这次不会有问题了。</div><div><br/></div><div>159.May be the receiver is off the hook.</div><div>可能是听筒没放好。</div><div><br/></div><div>160.I can barely hear what you are saying.</div><div>我几乎听不到你在说什么。</div><div><br/></div><div>161.We must have gotten our lines crossed.</div><div>我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。</div><div><br/></div><div>162.Why don't we hang up and try again?</div><div>我们何不挂断重打?</div><div><br/></div><div>163.Hello.It's me again.</div><div>喂,又是我。</div><div><br/></div><div>164.I think my phone is out of order.</div><div>我想是我的电话坏了。</div><div><br/></div><div>165.But I keep getting a funny noise.</div><div>但我总听到一种有趣的噪音。</div><div><br/></div><div>166.Are the lines over loaded?</div><div>是线路超负荷了吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>167.What kind of sound is it making?</div><div>发出什么样的声音?</div><div>168.A continuous beeping sound.</div><div>是连续的BB声。</div><div><br/></div><div>169.And I can't get a proper dialing tone.</div><div>我得不到正常的拨号音。</div><div><br/></div><div>170.I'm calling from another line.</div><div>我现在是用另一个电话打给你。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 10  结束电话</div><div><br/></div><div>171.I recognized your voice right away.</div><div>我一听就知道是你的声音。</div><div><br/></div><div>172.I'm calling to ask you some question about Jim,you know him,don't you?</div><div>我打电话来问一下有关吉姆的问题,你认识他,对吧?</div><div><br/></div><div>173.Oh,Mary,I'd better go now.</div><div>噢,玛丽,我要挂电话了。</div><div><br/></div><div>174.Is the boss coming by?</div><div>是老板过来了?</div><div><br/></div><div>175.OK.I'll let you get back to your work.</div><div>好,回去工作吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>176.I'll call you again later,OK?</div><div>我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>177.Call me at home.</div><div>打到我家来。</div><div><br/></div><div>178.Certainly,I'll make sure he gets your message.</div><div>当然,我一定会转达您的话。</div><div><br/></div><div>179.Hello!Is that you,Tom?</div><div>喂,你是汤姆吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>180.I'd know your voice anywhere.</div><div>你的声音我到哪里都听得出。</div><div><br/></div><div>181.I can't  believe I got hold of you at last.</div><div>我真不敢相信终于和你联系上了。</div><div><br/></div><div>182.I tried to contact you by phone several times,but you were not in.</div><div>我给你打了好几次电话,但是你都不在。</div><div><br/></div><div>183.Oh,somebody's at the door.I have to go.</div><div>噢,有人来了,我得去开门。</div><div><br/></div><div>184.And I have to say“good-bye”.</div><div>我不得不说再见了。</div><div><br/></div><div>185.Nice talking to you.</div><div>很高兴跟你通话。</div><div><br/></div><div>186.Same here,bye-bye.</div><div>我也是,再见。</div><div><br/></div><div>187.What's your FAX number,please?</div><div>你的传真号是多少?</div><div><br/></div><div>188.I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it to some details soon.</div><div>我考虑一下,然后尽快打电话给你具体讨论这件事。</div><div><br/></div><div>189.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.</div><div>我期盼你的回音。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 11  要出租车</div><div><br/></div><div>190.Golden Taxi Service here.Can I help you?</div><div>我是黄金出租车公司。能为你帮忙吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>191.I'd like a taxi in about ten minutes'time.</div><div>十分钟以后我需要一辆出租车。</div><div><br/></div><div>192.Well,but there is about a 15 minutes wait,it's rush hour now.</div><div>好,但是大约要等15分钟,因为现在是高峰期。</div><div><br/></div><div>193.Where are you headed for,Mr.Johnson?</div><div>您要去哪儿,约翰逊先生?</div><div><br/></div><div>194.Could you just wait in the entrance hall,sir?</div><div>您能在前厅等着吗,先生?</div><div><br/></div><div>195.I'd like to book a taxi,please.</div><div>我想订一辆出租车。</div><div><br/></div><div>196.OK.Luxury,mid-size or compact?</div><div>好。是要豪华型、中型还是小型车?</div><div><br/></div><div>197.Watch the meter.</div><div>要看计价器。</div><div><br/></div><div>198.My guess is that it'll cost you about six or seven pounds,but if we get stuck in traffic jam,it could go higher,madam.</div><div>车费估计要六七英镑,可要是碰上堵车,车费还得高一些,夫人。</div><div><br/></div><div>199.And how long is the ride from my place then?</div><div>那么从我这儿乘车要多长时间?</div><div><br/></div><div>200.About thirty minutes,more or less.</div><div>大约三十分钟左右。</div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:48:48

<div>201.I'll be waiting on the sidewalk for you at 2∶00.</div><div>两点钟我会在路边等你。</div><div><br/></div><div>202.Good morning.Tried and True Rend-a-Car.</div><div>早上好,是诚信租车公司。</div><div><br/></div><div>203.I'd like to reserve a car for the weekend,starting Friday.</div><div>我要预约一部周末要用的车子,在星期五开始用。</div><div><br/></div><div>204.What type of medium-sized cars do you have?</div><div>中型车你们有哪些车种?</div><div><br/></div><div>205.We have Toyota Corollas and Nissan Sentras available for rent.</div><div>我们有丰田Corolla和尼桑Sentra两种型号车可以出租。</div><div><br/></div><div>206.What are the daily rates?</div><div>一天的租金是多少?</div><div><br/></div><div>207.Is there a weekend rate?</div><div>周末有特别优惠价吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>208.How much will that be if I drop it off in Boston?</div><div>如果我在波士顿还车的话需付多少钱?</div><div><br/></div><div>209.You will pay three dollars more per day.</div><div>你每天要多付三美元。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 12  问</div><div><br/></div><div>210.Will you be coming by bus or taxi?</div><div>你是搭公共汽车还是坐出租车来呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>211.What number should I take and where to get it?</div><div>我该在哪儿坐几路车?</div><div><br/></div><div>212.You should take Bus No.4 from the World Trade Center tothe railway station.</div><div>你从国贸中心乘4路公共汽车到火车站。</div><div><br/></div><div>213.Cross the railroad tracks and turn right at the first corner.</div><div>越过铁路后,在第一个路口右转。</div><div><br/></div><div>214.Just go straight till you get to the traffic lights,then turn right and walk until you see the new museum.</div><div>一直走到红绿灯,然后朝右走看到新的美术馆。</div><div><br/></div><div>215.You'll see our building on your right after you pass the museum.</div><div>过了美术馆之后,在右边你会看到我们的办公楼。</div><div><br/></div><div>216. What does your office look  like?</div><div>你公司的外观是怎样的?</div><div><br/></div><div>217.You're sure to notice it!</div><div>你一定会找得到的。</div><div><br/></div><div>218.I'll be expecting you.</div><div>我会等你。</div><div><br/></div><div>219.Are you familiar with this area?</div><div>你对这地区熟不熟?</div><div><br/></div><div>220.But there's nowhere to park around here.</div><div>但这附近没有地方可以停车。</div><div><br/></div><div>221.Are there any landmarks near your building?</div><div>你公司大楼附近有没有什么显著的标志?</div><div><br/></div><div>222.It may be difficult to find.</div><div>可能不容易找得到。</div><div><br/></div><div>223.I'll fax you a map with directions.</div><div>我传真给你指示路线的地图吧!</div><div><br/></div><div>224.I'm on my way to your place now,but I've lost my way.</div><div>我正在去你家的路上,可是我迷路了。</div><div><br/></div><div>225.Now I'm almost sure where you are.</div><div>现在我基本上知道你在哪儿了。</div><div><br/></div><div>226.You should have turned at the first corner from the bus station.</div><div>你应该在离车站的第一个路口拐弯才对。</div><div><br/></div><div>227.You'll find a one-way traffic sign.</div><div>你能看见一个单行路的交通标志。</div><div><br/></div><div>228.That's where you have to turn to the left.</div><div>在那儿你得向左拐。</div><div><br/></div><div>229.Come up the slope to reach a six-story apartment house.</div><div>上一个坡,走到一个六层的公寓楼。</div><div><br/></div><div>230.I'm sure I won't have any trouble this time.</div><div>这回我肯定不会再有麻烦了。</div><div><br/></div><div>231.I'll be waiting for you.</div><div>我等你。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 13  预订旅馆房间</div><div><br/></div><div>232.Have you got any vacancies for the nights of 12th and 13th?</div><div>你们有12日和13日的空房吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>233.I'd like to make a reservation for the two nights.</div><div>我想预约这两天的房间。</div><div><br/></div><div>234.All right.Single or double-room?</div><div>好的,是单人房还是双人房?</div><div><br/></div><div>235.We have a double-room available.</div><div>我们有一间套房。</div><div><br/></div><div>236.Is that with or without bath?</div><div>带不带洗澡间?</div><div><br/></div><div>237.It's a room with shower and toilet.</div><div>这间套房有淋浴和卫生间。</div><div><br/></div><div>238.How much will it be for one night?</div><div>一晚上要多少钱?</div><div><br/></div><div>239.A double-room is$800 per night.</div><div>套间每晚800美元。</div><div><br/></div><div>240.That includes a continental breakfast and a morning newsparer.</div><div>包括欧洲大陆式早餐和一份晨报。</div><div><br/></div><div>241.Do you accept VISA?</div><div>你们接受VISA信用卡吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>242.Have you got one with a view?</div><div>房间的景色怎么样?</div><div><br/></div><div>243.We have a room with a lovely view of the river.</div><div>我们有一间房可以看到漂亮的河景。</div><div><br/></div><div>244.Forty-five dollars a night,plus VAT.</div><div>每晚45美元,外加增值税。</div><div><br/></div><div>245.Could you hold it for me?</div><div>能为我留一下吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>246.Could you tell me what is the best way to get to you hotel from the airport?</div><div>从机场到你们饭店,怎样去最好?</div><div><br/></div><div>247.We have a shuttle bus from the airport,I think you can take it.</div><div>我们在机场有专车接送客人,你可以乘专车来。</div><div><br/></div><div>248.But we do not have any vacancies tonight.</div><div>但是今晚我们没有空房了。</div><div><br/></div><div>249.Can you suggest another hotel?</div><div>你能不能介绍其他的旅馆?</div><div><br/></div><div>250.You might try the Holiday Inn down the street.</div><div>您可以试一试那一家沿街的假日旅馆</div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:49:04

<div>251.Do you have any vacancies?</div><div>你们有没有空房?</div><div><br/></div><div>252.I can hold it for you until 9∶00 with no obligation on your part.</div><div>我给您免费保留到9点钟。</div><div><br/></div><div>253.We'll have the room for you.</div><div>我们给您保留房间。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 14  租    房</div><div><br/></div><div>254.I understand you have a room to let.</div><div>我知道您有一间房要出租。</div><div><br/></div><div>255.I've just got one room still vacant.</div><div>我还剩一间房是空着的。</div><div><br/></div><div>256.I see.And how much do you charge for it?</div><div>哦。那您要多少房租呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>257.The rent is 200 dollars a month,payable on the first of everymonth.</div><div>房租200美元,每个月的1号交钱。</div><div><br/></div><div>258.Does that include gas and electricity?</div><div>房租包括电费和煤气费吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>259.How about heat?</div><div>暖气费呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>260.Heat is included unless there's another increase in oil prices.</div><div>房租包括暖气费,除非油价上涨。</div><div><br/></div><div>261.It is furnished,isn't it?</div><div>有家具吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>262.Is there a wash basin in the room?</div><div>房间里有洗面池吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>263.You share the bathroom with people in the other rooms.</div><div>你跟其他房间的人共用这个洗澡间。</div><div><br/></div><div>264.I'm calling to look for a flat.</div><div>我打电话想找一套住房。</div><div><br/></div><div>265.Do you want to buy or to rent?</div><div>你想买还是想租?</div><div><br/></div><div>266.How much do you want to pay?</div><div>你愿付多少房租?</div><div><br/></div><div>267.How big is it?</div><div>有多大?</div><div><br/></div><div>268.It's got a kitchen-dinner, a bathroom and one bedroom.</div><div>一个厨房兼餐厅,一间浴室,一间卧室。</div><div><br/></div><div>269.I'd prefer something a bit bigger if that's possible.</div><div>如果可能的话,我想找一套大一些的。</div><div><br/></div><div>270.It's the biggest flat we've got in this area.</div><div>这套房子是这个地区最大的一套。</div><div><br/></div><div>271.What's it like?</div><div>房子怎么样?</div><div><br/></div><div>272.Can I go and see it?</div><div>我可以去看一看吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 15  订机票</div><div><br/></div><div>273. I'm  calling  about  flights to Toronto.</div><div>我打电话想问一下飞往多伦多的班机情况。</div><div><br/></div><div>274.I'd  like to travel around  the 10th of May, returning on  the 15th.</div><div>我想五月十日左右启程,十五日回来。</div><div><br/></div><div>275.Have you got anything on those dates?</div><div>这些日期的机票有吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>276.There is availability to Toronto on Air Canada on the 11th.</div><div>加航班在11日有班机去多伦多。</div><div><br/></div><div>277.And  there's  a  weekend  special fare.</div><div>而且周末有特价。</div><div><br/></div><div>278.If you go on Friday the 11th and come back on next Friday the 18th,the return fare is only 2000 dollars for one.</div><div>如果你11日星期五去,下星期五18日回来,双程票价每人只需2000美元。</div><div><br/></div><div>279.Could you tell me the time of the flight,please?</div><div>你能告诉我班机的时间吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>280. Would you  prefer  a  window, aisle  or  center  seat?</div><div>您比较喜欢靠窗、靠走道还是中间的座位?</div><div><br/></div><div>281.Will you pay by  cheque or in cash?</div><div>您付支票还是现金?</div><div><br/></div><div>282.And the expiration date?</div><div>还有有效期呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>283.When would you like to collect your ticket?</div><div>您希望何时取票?</div><div><br/></div><div>284.I'll pop in next week if that's okay.</div><div>如果可以,我下周来取票。</div><div><br/></div><div>285.But it must be collected not later than 8∶00 a.m.the 11th.</div><div>但是不能晚于11日上午8点取票。</div><div><br/></div><div>286.Have you got any seats left on the 15th at 7∶30 a.m.to Chicago?</div><div>15日上午7∶30去芝加哥还有机位吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>287.Do you want to fly first or economy class?</div><div>您要订头等舱还是经济舱?</div><div><br/></div><div>289.Will this be a one-way trip?</div><div>是单程票吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>290.Do you have any direct flights coming back?</div><div>你们是否有直飞回来的班机呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>291.Your seats are confirmed on those two flights.</div><div>您的座位在两个班机上都已确认。</div><div><br/></div><div>292.Is there a later flight this evening?</div><div>今晚还有晚一点儿的班机吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>293.Can you change the reservation,then,please?</div><div>那么,请改一下其他的机票好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>294.Cancel the ticket for Flight AF374,and book one seat on Flight AF 376 to Paris.</div><div>取消AF374机票,再订一下去巴黎的AF376班机机票。</div><div><br/></div><div>295.Mr.David Brown will pick up his ticket at the airport.</div><div>大卫·布朗先生会去机场取票的。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 16  订    位</div><div><br/></div><div>296.I need to make reservations for dinner tomorrow night.</div><div>我要为明天的晚餐预订桌位。</div><div><br/></div><div>297.Smoking or non-smoking?</div><div>吸烟区还是禁烟区?</div><div><br/></div><div>298.We prefer to sit in non-smoking section.</div><div>我们喜欢坐在禁烟区。</div><div><br/></div><div>299.How many are there in your party?</div><div>您们共有几个人?</div><div><br/></div><div>300.It's our anniversary,so perhaps you could arrange to have roses on the table.</div><div>这是我们的结婚纪念日,你最好在桌上放些玫瑰花。</div><div><br/></div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:49:49

<div>301.We'll take care of that,sir.</div><div>我们会留意的,先生。</div><div><br/></div><div>302.A table for two on tomorrow night at eight,non-smoking is that right?</div><div>两人座的一桌,明天晚上八点,禁烟区,对吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>303.Are advance tickets for the Rolling Stone's concert still available?</div><div>滚石演唱会的预售票还有吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>304.What date,sir?</div><div>哪一天的,先生?</div><div><br/></div><div>305.I'm sorry,all the tickets for the day have been sold out.</div><div>很抱歉,那天的票都售完了。</div><div><br/></div><div>306.How about the other day?</div><div>其他日子的(票)还有吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>307.Yes,tickets are available for the 1st next month.</div><div>下个月的一号还有票。</div><div><br/></div><div>308.Do you want to orchestra or balcony seats?</div><div>您要正厅前排座位还是楼上座位?</div><div><br/></div><div>309.All these are reserved seats.</div><div>所有的都是对号入座。</div><div><br/></div><div>310.We want to get a good view.</div><div>我们想看得清楚一点儿。</div><div><br/></div><div>311.We still have several near the stage.</div><div>我们还有一些靠近舞台的票。</div><div><br/></div><div>312.Please come and get tickets at the Advance Sales Window between 9∶30 in the morning and 6∶30 in  the evening.</div><div>请在早上9∶30到晚上6∶30之间到预售票窗口取票。</div><div><br/></div><div>313.I'd like to reserve a table for two at 7∶30 tonight,please.</div><div>我想订一张两个人的桌子,今晚7∶30。</div><div><br/></div><div>314.The only tables we have available are for after 8∶00.</div><div>只有在8∶00以后才有空位。</div><div><br/></div><div>315.Can I reserve a table near the window?</div><div>可不可以订靠窗的桌位?</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 17  约    诊</div><div><br/></div><div>316.Dr.Tyler's office.Good morning.</div><div>泰勒医生诊所,早上好!</div><div><br/></div><div>317.I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.</div><div>我要预约去看医生。</div><div><br/></div><div>318.Are you sick?</div><div>您病了吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>319.Have you been here to see Dr.Tyler before?</div><div>泰勒医生以前给您看过病吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>320.No.This is my fist visit.</div><div>没有,我是初诊。</div><div><br/></div><div>321.How did you find out abut Dr.Tyler?</div><div>您是怎么知道泰勒医生的?</div><div><br/></div><div>322.I found his name in the yellow pages.</div><div>我在电话簿分类栏里找到他的姓名。</div><div><br/></div><div>323.Does he make house calls?</div><div>他肯不肯出诊?</div><div><br/></div><div>324.He makes house calls,but the doctor has an opening only after 2∶00 p.m..</div><div>他出诊的,但是医生只有在下午2点钟以后有时间。</div><div><br/></div><div>325.I'll try to squeeze you at  2∶30.</div><div>我尽量给你安排在2∶30。</div><div><br/></div><div>326.No,this is just for my annual check up.</div><div>没有,只是每年的定期检查。</div><div><br/></div><div>327,I'll be in London tomorrow.Can he see me then?</div><div>我明天去伦敦。他明天可以给我看病吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>328.He won't be able to see you unless you come at12∶00.</div><div>您要不在十二点钟来,他是没有时间给你看病的。</div><div><br/></div><div>329.I have a severe headache.</div><div>我头痛得很厉害。</div><div><br/></div><div>330.I need to set up an appointment to see the doctor.</div><div>我需要约个时间去看医生。</div><div><br/></div><div>331.Can you squeeze me as soon as possible?</div><div>你能尽快给我安排吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 18  生意约见</div><div><br/></div><div>333.I'm calling to set up a meeting with Mr.Harriss.</div><div>我打电话来是想跟哈里斯先生约定会面。</div><div><br/></div><div>334.Let me check Mr.Harriss'schedule.</div><div>让我来查下哈里斯先生的日程表。</div><div><br/></div><div>335.This week is all booked up.</div><div>这个星期的预约都排满了。</div><div><br/></div><div>336.Could you arrange it for me for sometime early next week?</div><div>你能安排个下星期早些时候的预约吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>337.I'll see what I can do.</div><div>我尽力吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>338.How abut next Monday?</div><div>下星期一怎么样?</div><div><br/></div><div>339.What time exactly?</div><div>确切的时间呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>340.Good,that's settled then.</div><div>好的,就这么定。</div><div><br/></div><div>341.I'm calling about what we discussed the other day.</div><div>我打电话来是为了我们前几天所讨论的事。</div><div><br/></div><div>342.Would you have some time to talk about them in more detail?</div><div>你有没有时间再做详细的讨论?</div><div><br/></div><div>343.I'm sorry, but I'm really  too  busy  today.</div><div>对不起,我今天真的很忙。</div><div><br/></div><div>344. May I arrange  the  time  and  the  place, please?</div><div>能不能让我安排时间与场所?</div><div><br/></div><div>345.If possible,why don't we meet in the hotel restaurant at nine tomorrow morning?</div><div>如果可能的话,明天上午9点在饭店餐厅会面如何?</div><div><br/></div><div>346.And I'd like to bring Mr.Huang from the Sales Divisionwith me.</div><div>而且我想要带销售部的黄先生一起去。</div><div><br/></div><div>347. That's  sounds fine  to me.</div><div>那很好。</div><div><br/></div><div>348.If you have time,I'd like to meet with you today.</div><div>如果您有时间,我想今天跟您见个面。</div><div><br/></div><div>349.What would you like to talk to me about?</div><div>您要跟我谈些什么事?</div><div><br/></div><div>350.I'm sorry, but I'm  really  tied  up today.</div><div>很抱歉,今天我恐怕抽不出时间。</div><div><br/></div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:50:06

<div>351.How about tomorrow instead?</div><div>那么明天如何?</div><div><br/></div><div>352.My schedule is tight.</div><div>我的日程表很紧。</div><div><br/></div><div>353.But Mr.Brown will meet you instead.</div><div>但是布朗先生会替我跟您见面。</div><div><br/></div><div>354. What time  is  convenient  for  him?</div><div>他什么时候有空呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 19  约    会</div><div><br/></div><div>355. I'm  calling  to ask if you  are  busy  tonight.</div><div>我打电话来是想问一下今晚你忙不忙?</div><div><br/></div><div>356. I don't   think I've got  anything  planned. Why?</div><div>我想我还没有计划要做什么。你有事吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>357.I thought we might have dinner together and go to the movies.</div><div>我想我们可以共进晚餐,然后一起看电影。</div><div><br/></div><div>358.There's  a  really  good  film  on  at  the Odeon  Cinema  tonight.It's called“The Lost Soul”.</div><div>今晚奥迪安戏院上映一部非常好的片子,片名叫《逝去的灵魂》。</div><div><br/></div><div>359. I'll pick you up at your office at 5∶30.</div><div>我5∶30到你办公室接你。</div><div><br/></div><div>360.How is the world treating you?</div><div>你的境况如何?</div><div><br/></div><div>361.Nothing,why?</div><div>没什么事,干什么?</div><div><br/></div><div>362. I've got invitation tickets for the preview of an American movie.</div><div>我有两张美国电影试演的招待票。</div><div><br/></div><div>363.Do you have time to come with me to see the movie?</div><div>你有时间和我一起去看这部电影吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>364.I'll  be  happy  to  come.</div><div>我愿意奉陪。</div><div><br/></div><div>365. Would  you  like  to  go  for  a  drink  first?</div><div>你想不想先喝点咖啡?</div><div><br/></div><div>366.I can't possibly go  to  the  movies  straight from work.</div><div>我总不能直接从班上去看电影吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>367.Well, we  can  meet  outside  the  cinema.</div><div>那好,我们可以在电影院门口碰面。</div><div><br/></div><div>368.I met you last night at the Smiths.</div><div>昨天晚上在史密斯家咱们见过面。</div><div><br/></div><div>369.I'm  calling  to invite you to  dinne Friday night.</div><div>我打电话来邀请你星期五晚上吃晚饭。</div><div><br/></div><div>370.I'm going to a costume party at Mrs.Green's house Friday night.</div><div>周五晚上我要参加格林太太家的化装舞会。</div><div><br/></div><div>371.But I'd love to some other night.</div><div>但是改天我很乐意去。</div><div><br/></div><div>372.What about Saturday night then?</div><div>那么星期六晚上呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>373.That would be nice,but I won't be free until six.</div><div>那太好了,但我六点以前没空。</div><div><br/></div><div>374.Is there any special place you'd like to go?</div><div>你特别喜欢到什么地方去?</div><div><br/></div><div>375. No,you can surprise me.</div><div>你可以找一个我想不到的地方。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 20  确认预约</div><div><br/></div><div>376.I'm  calling to confirm  that  tomorrow's meeting is still on.</div><div>我打电话来是想确定明天的会议是否照旧举行。</div><div><br/></div><div>377. It's at 11∶00 in Conference Room B at Yongtze Hotel.Is that right?</div><div>11点在扬子江大酒店的B会议室,对吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>378.No,it's at the Hilton not the Yongtze Hotel.</div><div>不,不是在扬子江大酒店,是在希尔顿酒店。</div><div><br/></div><div>379. I thought is was Yongtze Hotel.</div><div>我还以为在扬子江大酒店呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>380. I must have made a mistake.</div><div>我一定是弄错了。</div><div><br/></div><div>381. It's a good thing I called.</div><div>幸亏我打电话来。</div><div><br/></div><div>382.Everything's all set.</div><div>一切都安排好了。</div><div><br/></div><div>383. I'd like to confirm my reservation.</div><div>我要确认我的预约。</div><div><br/></div><div>384.We have you down for a single room from the 10th to the12th.</div><div>我们已为您订好10号到12号的一个单人房间。</div><div><br/></div><div>385.Great and please make sure the room has a nice view.</div><div>那很好,要确定那个房间可以看到好的景色。</div><div><br/></div><div>386. I'll get your shuttle bus by then.</div><div>我到时候坐你们的区间接送巴士。</div><div><br/></div><div>387.Do you know where to get it,madam?</div><div>您知道在哪儿乘车吗,夫人?</div><div><br/></div><div>388.This is Betty from Parkway Health Clinic.</div><div>我是帕克街诊所的贝蒂。</div><div><br/></div><div>389.I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at12∶00.</div><div>我打电话确认你明天12∶00约好的时间。</div><div><br/></div><div>390.It's your annual check up,is that right?</div><div>是您每年的定期检查,对吧?</div><div><br/></div><div>391.And I'll give him my last payment.</div><div>我还要给他我上次的医疗费。</div><div><br/></div><div>392.I'll be there.</div><div>我会到的。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson21  更    改</div><div><br/></div><div>393.It looks as if I won't  be able to keep the  appointment  we made.</div><div>看来我不能如期赴约了。</div><div><br/></div><div>394.And he had some kind of change in his itinerary.</div><div>而且他的行程有所改变。</div><div><br/></div><div>395.So now he's  rung  me  up  to  say  the  only  day  he  can  come  is next  Monday.</div><div>所以他刚才给我打来电话通知我他只能在下星期一来。</div><div><br/></div><div>396.I can't very well put him off.</div><div>我难以推迟和他见面。</div><div><br/></div><div>397.But,could it be postponed,if possible,till Tuesday?</div><div>但是,如果可能的话,能不能延期到星期二?</div><div><br/></div><div>398.Friday would be all right,I think.</div><div>我想星期五比较合适。</div><div><br/></div><div>399. Friday's OK for me too.</div><div>星期五对我也很合适。</div><div><br/></div><div>400.Shall we say the same time as we'd arranged?</div><div>我们定在和上次约定的同一时间会面怎么样?</div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:50:56

<div>401.Hope I haven't messed up your arrangements too much.</div><div>但愿我没有过多地打乱你的安排。</div><div><br/></div><div>402.Oh,no,these things happen,don't they?</div><div>没有,这类事情总是难免,不是吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>403.I'm  afraid I can't  meet you  on  the  day  we'd  planned  to  get together.</div><div>很抱歉我无法在预订会面日期见面。</div><div><br/></div><div>404.I have to go on a trip urgently.</div><div>我有急事得出差。</div><div><br/></div><div>405.Would it bother you if we changed the time?</div><div>如果我们更改时间,会给你造成不便吧?</div><div><br/></div><div>406.Well,it depends.</div><div>那要看情形。</div><div><br/></div><div>407.If we can't do it this Friday,it'll have to wait until the weekafter next.</div><div>如果这个星期五不行,就要等到下下周了。</div><div><br/></div><div>408. I'll just note it down in my diary.</div><div>我在记事本上把它记下来。</div><div><br/></div><div>409. I'd like to change my reservation.</div><div>我要改变一下约订。</div><div><br/></div><div>410.And now you want to change the booking,do you?</div><div>所以你现在想改变预订,是吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>411.And is there an extra charge for children?</div><div>还有,孩子需要另收费吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>412.Could I change my reservation from the 11th to the 13th?</div><div>能不能把11号的预约改为13号?</div><div><br/></div><div>413.If the child is under sixteen and we put an extra bed in their room, the charge is 10 dollars per night.</div><div>如果孩子不满16岁,我们在他们的房间加张床,收费是每晚10美元。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 22  取    消</div><div><br/></div><div>414.I have a reservation for dinner tonight,and I'm afraid I have to cancel it.</div><div>我预订今晚的晚餐但现在我不得不取消它。</div><div><br/></div><div>415. I'll put you on to Advance Reservations.</div><div>我把您的电话转到预订处。</div><div><br/></div><div>416. I'm  phoning  up  because I booked  a  dinner for  eight  visitors who  won't  be  able  to  come now  and  so I'll have  to cancel  it, I'm afraid.</div><div>我打电话是因为我为8位客人预订了晚餐,可他们又不能来了,所以我只好取消它了。</div><div><br/></div><div>417. I wish I could,but now it appears that they won't be able to come at all.</div><div>我希望能改订一下,可是好像他们根本来不了。</div><div><br/></div><div>418.I'll cancel it then.</div><div>我给取消了吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>419. I hope we call help you at some other time.</div><div>希望我们下次能为您服务。</div><div><br/></div><div>420. I made a reservation for the 14th.</div><div>我预订了14号的房间。</div><div><br/></div><div>421.I booked a double-room in the name of mine from the 14th for a week.</div><div>我以我的名义订了从14号起的一周的双人房间。</div><div><br/></div><div>422.We have had a last minute change of plans.</div><div>我们临时改变计划了。</div><div><br/></div><div>423.Would you like me to reschedule you for other nights?</div><div>要不要我再另外为你安排别的晚上?</div><div><br/></div><div>424. I'll get in touch when we can confirm a new date.</div><div>等定下来新的日期,我再跟你联系。</div><div><br/></div><div>425.Will I be able to get a refund on this cancellation?</div><div>我取消后可以拿回定金吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>426.I'm  calling  to  know  if  it  would  be  at  all  possible to cancel  tomorrow's meeting.</div><div>我打电话想知道明天的会议是否有可能取消。</div><div><br/></div><div>427.Mr.Walker said he's terribly sorry but he has a very urgent deadline to meet the day after tomorrow.</div><div>沃克先生说他非常抱歉,但后天他有一件很紧急的工作要赶在截止日期前(完成)。</div><div><br/></div><div>428.We'll just have to make it another time.</div><div>我们只好改个时间了。</div><div><br/></div><div>429.Mr.Walker said he would get back in touch on Friday afternoon,as soon as he gets back from his trip.</div><div>沃克先生说星期五下午从外地回来就和你联络。</div><div><br/></div><div>430.If I can be of any help at all,please contact me.</div><div>如果我能帮上什么忙,请与我联络。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 23  拒绝邀请</div><div><br/></div><div>431. I am having some people over Saturday night sort of a house warming party for the new place.</div><div>星期六晚上我有一些朋友来参加庆贺乔迁之喜的晚宴。</div><div><br/></div><div>432. I was wondering if you would like to come.</div><div>我不知你是否愿意来。</div><div><br/></div><div>433.That sounds great.</div><div>听起来相当不错。</div><div><br/></div><div>434.I'm  afraid I won't be able  to  make  it.</div><div>恐怕我去不了。</div><div><br/></div><div>435. I'm going out  of town for the weekend.</div><div>我周末要出趟门。</div><div><br/></div><div>436.I guess I'll have to take a rain check on that.</div><div>我想得过些日子再去参观了。</div><div><br/></div><div>437.Can I get the grand tour some other time?</div><div>没准儿我们能安排另一个时间?</div><div><br/></div><div>438. Why  don't you drop  by sometime?</div><div>何不有空顺便来一下?</div><div><br/></div><div>439. I'll give you a call when I come back.</div><div>我回来再给你打电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>440. No,come to think  of it,I don't.</div><div>是呀,实际上我也想到了,我没有你的地址。</div><div><br/></div><div>441.How about coming out with me this evening?</div><div>今晚和我出去怎么样?</div><div><br/></div><div>442. And I've  promised  to meet  a friend.</div><div>而且我已答应去看一个朋友。</div><div><br/></div><div>443.But I've arranged to go to Paris this weekend.</div><div>但这个周末我已安排去巴黎。</div><div><br/></div><div>444.I have to hang up now.Someone want's to use the phone.</div><div>我得挂了,别人要用电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>445. What's  the  matter?</div><div>什么事?</div><div><br/></div><div>446.I met you last week on the Great Wall.</div><div>上星期我们在长城见过面。</div><div><br/></div><div>447. There's a dance at the  International Student House Friday night.</div><div>星期五晚上在国际学生楼有场舞会。</div><div><br/></div><div>448.Thank you for asking me,though.</div><div>不过还是感谢你的邀请。</div><div><br/></div><div>449.And call me again sometime.</div><div>有空来电话。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 24  询问情况</div><div><br/></div><div>450. Which station do I go to from?</div><div>我应该从哪个站上车?</div><div><br/></div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:51:16

<div>451.And when is the next train?</div><div>请问下班火车几点开?</div><div><br/></div><div>452.There's  a train  every hour on the hour.</div><div>每小时整点有一班火车。</div><div><br/></div><div>453.You mean at 1 o'clock,2 o'clock,3 o'clock and so on?</div><div>你的意思是说一点、两点、三点……都有吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>454.Yes.It's the Inter City Service.</div><div>是的,是城市间的班车。</div><div><br/></div><div>455. And there's another one every twenty-eight minutes past the hour.</div><div>而且每小时的第二十八分钟还有另外一班火车。</div><div><br/></div><div>456.How long does the journey take?</div><div>旅程(到布莱顿)需多长时间?</div><div><br/></div><div>457. I'm calling to get some information on the education in Britain.</div><div>我打电话来想打听一下英国的教育状况。</div><div><br/></div><div>458.At what age do children start school in Britain?</div><div>在英国儿童几岁上学?</div><div><br/></div><div>459.Do boys and girls go to school together?</div><div>男孩子和女孩子同校上学吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>460.Do some children go on to University?</div><div>有些孩子一直读到大学吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>461.What examinations do they take first,then?</div><div>那么他们上大学首先要通过哪些考试?</div><div><br/></div><div>462.Can they live on it?</div><div>助学金能维持他们的生活吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>463.Most people take a summer job or work for the post office at Christmas to earn a bit of extra money.</div><div>大多数人靠夏天打工或圣诞节期间到邮局干活再挣些钱。</div><div><br/></div><div>464. I'd like to know what you are showing this week?</div><div>请问这星期演些什么电影?</div><div><br/></div><div>465. Well,starting  today  we  have  Cold  Feet  and  Star  Wars.</div><div>从今天起我们放映《冰冷的脚》和《星球大战》。</div><div><br/></div><div>466.Who's in it?</div><div>谁演的?</div><div><br/></div><div>467.I'm  sorry, but you  misunderstood.</div><div>很抱歉,您弄错了。</div><div><br/></div><div>468.I didn't realize it was a double feature.</div><div>我原先不知道这是双片连映。</div><div><br/></div><div>469.Could you tell me when the first one starts?</div><div>你能否告诉我第一部片子几点开始放映?</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 25  电话购(换)物</div><div><br/></div><div>470.I'd like to order a cake and have it sent to my home.</div><div>我想订块蛋糕请你们送到我家。</div><div><br/></div><div>471.What size of cake did you have in mind?</div><div>您想订什么规格的蛋糕?</div><div><br/></div><div>472.I'd like to have a cake for 8 or 10 people.</div><div>我要一个8到10人吃的蛋糕。</div><div><br/></div><div>473. We have a kind of cake on which there are lots of fruits, and it's really quite nice.</div><div>我们有一种蛋糕上面有很多种水果,确实非常好。</div><div><br/></div><div>474. I'll take it.</div><div>我就订这种。</div><div><br/></div><div>475. I'll need your complete address with the zip code.</div><div>希望您告诉我地址全称及邮码。</div><div><br/></div><div>476.What would you like us to write on it?</div><div>您想让我们在上面写什么?</div><div><br/></div><div>477.Just something simple.</div><div>就简单些。</div><div><br/></div><div>478.It should be there before six in the evening of September the 12th.</div><div>9月12日晚六点以前送到。</div><div><br/></div><div>479.Just one more question.</div><div>再问一个问题。</div><div><br/></div><div>《电话英语900句》2</div><div><br/></div><div>480.How do you intend to make payment?</div><div>您怎样付款?</div><div><br/></div><div>481.You can put it on my Visa card.</div><div>你可记在我的信用卡上。</div><div><br/></div><div>482. I saw your advertisement on TV that you have got some good buys on men's suits this week.</div><div>我在电视上看到你们的广告,这个星期你们有些物美价廉的男西装出售。</div><div><br/></div><div>483.What size do you want?</div><div>您想要多大号的?</div><div><br/></div><div>484. Usually I’m a 40 Regular.</div><div>通常我穿40号的。</div><div><br/></div><div>485.You'd better have a 42.</div><div>您最好买42号的。</div><div><br/></div><div>486.Maybe you would like to come to have a look.</div><div>您可能想过来看看吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>487. I'll come over and have a look at it.</div><div>我过去看一下。</div><div><br/></div><div>488.BUt it's too large for me.</div><div>但是太大</div><div><br/></div><div>489.Have you worn it yet?</div><div>您已经穿过了吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>490.Bring it back in and we'll exchange it for a smaller size.</div><div>把它带过来,我们给您换小一点的。</div><div><br/></div><div>491.Can I get a refund?</div><div>能不能退款给我呢?</div><div><br/></div><div>492.Only if you still have the receipt.</div><div>如果您有收据就可以。</div><div><br/></div><div>493.Bring it back anytime,then.</div><div>那么随时拿过来吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 26  订货事宜</div><div><br/></div><div>494.We want to order a large number of paintings.</div><div>我们要订购一大批画。</div><div><br/></div><div>495. Is there a discount for buying in large quantity?</div><div>大批订购有没有折扣优惠?</div><div><br/></div><div>496.We are running a special offer now.</div><div>我们现在有个特价优惠。</div><div><br/></div><div>497.You'll get up to 40 percent discount.</div><div>您将得到40%的优惠(打六折)。</div><div><br/></div><div>498.That sounds interesting.</div><div>这听起来蛮吸引人的。</div><div><br/></div><div>499.Could you please send us your order by fax or by mail?</div><div>请我把订单传真或邮寄过来好吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>500.How long will it take for the merchandise to arrive?</div><div>货品要多久才能送达?</div>

bailf 发表于 2009-3-4 11:51:39

<div><br/></div><div>501.It'll get there about a week after. we receive your order form.</div><div>我们收到订单后,大约一个星期就会送到。</div><div><br/></div><div>502.We'll send you our completed order form by fax today.</div><div>我们今天会把全部订单传真给你。</div><div><br/></div><div>503. I'd like to inquire about a shipment of silk coming from China.</div><div>我想查询一下从中国运来的一批丝绸。</div><div><br/></div><div>504.Have you got a copy of the lading?</div><div>您有提货单吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>505.What ship is the silk coming on?</div><div>丝绸是哪条船装运的?</div><div><br/></div><div>506.When can we collect the silk?</div><div>我们什么时候能提货?</div><div><br/></div><div>507.It usually takes two days to unload the cargo and clear the customs.</div><div>卸货和清关手续通常需要两天。</div><div><br/></div><div>508.Now what I'm calling abut  is that you sent  us the wrong parts.</div><div>我打电话是来告诉你,你们发来的零件不对。</div><div><br/></div><div>509.Now  you see what's wrong with  it.</div><div>你知道是怎么回事吧?</div><div><br/></div><div>510.Oh, sorry, we  mistook.</div><div>哦,对不起,是我们搞错了。</div><div><br/></div><div>511.You can send the package back for a change.</div><div>您把它们送回来换吧。</div><div><br/></div><div>512.I'm  wondering  if  there's  any  new  items  that  we  can  have next year.</div><div>我想是否有新的产品我们明年能使用。</div><div><br/></div><div>513.But so far as  I know, there  are  few  items.</div><div>但据我所知,新产品并不多。</div><div><br/></div><div>514.As a matter of fact,we're going to place a large order with your company shortly after the Christmas season.</div><div>实际上我们打算圣诞节过后不久向你们公司订购一大批货。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson27  推    销</div><div><br/></div><div>515.Can I speak to the head of the household?</div><div>我可以跟户主讲话吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>516.And we are running a special offer on the books now.</div><div>现在我们这些书有个特价优惠。</div><div><br/></div><div>517.I would like to tell you more abut it.</div><div>我很乐意告诉您更多有关这个优惠的办法。</div><div><br/></div><div>518. I am kind of busy.</div><div>我有点儿忙。</div><div><br/></div><div>519.You can have savings up to 50 percent.</div><div>您最多可以节省百分之五十。</div><div><br/></div><div>520.This offer will expire in two days.</div><div>这个特价优惠两天就结束了。</div><div><br/></div><div>521.You may find out you need it in the future,please don't hesitate to call me.</div><div>您可能将来会发现您需要它,到时请尽管打电话给我。</div><div><br/></div><div>522.Everything now is offered with a great discount in our company.</div><div>我们公司所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。</div><div><br/></div><div>523.I'm calling to recommend you a new style of portable type recorder.</div><div>我打电话向您推荐一种新款式的便携式录音机。</div><div><br/></div><div>524. Can  you  give  me  more  detail, then?</div><div>那么你能详细说明一下吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>525.This kind of recorder is completely portable and very light in weight.</div><div>这种录音机是便携式的,而且重量很轻。</div><div><br/></div><div>526.What abut the quality of the sound?</div><div>音质怎么样?</div><div><br/></div><div>527.You can have a free trial for two weeks.</div><div>您可以免费试用两个星期。</div><div><br/></div><div>528. If you are not satisfied,you may return it.</div><div>如果您不满意,你可以退货。</div><div><br/></div><div>529.We give you 50 percent discount.</div><div>我们给您打五折。</div><div><br/></div><div>530. It'll save you a lot of money and virtually it's risk-free for you.</div><div>这可以为您节省很多钱而且实际上对你而言,是完全没有风险的。</div><div><br/></div><div>531.We will take your order over the phone.</div><div>我们可以用电话接受订购。</div><div><br/></div><div>532. How  do I pay  for  it?</div><div>我应如何付款?</div><div><br/></div><div>533. Can  you  bill  me  later?</div><div>你可以以后寄账单给我吗?</div><div><br/></div><div>534.You may wire your payment to us.</div><div>您可把钱电汇过来。</div><div><br/></div><div>535.So if you order with credit cards,you'll receive the product sooner.</div><div>所以,如果您用信用卡订购,你将能早一些收到产品。</div><div><br/></div><div>536.Let me verify your name and address.</div><div>让我来确定一下您的姓名、地址。</div><div><br/></div><div>Lesson 28  致    谢</div><div><br/></div><div>537.I'm  calling  to  thank  you  for  the  wonderful  dinner  we  had yesterday.</div><div>我打电话来感谢你昨天丰盛的晚餐。</div><div><br/></div><div>538. I'd like you to join us for dinner again sometime.</div><div>希望你下次有机会再和我们一同进晚餐。</div><div><br/></div><div>539. I appreciate all help and in particular, all the time that you've spent on my account during my stay here.</div><div>我很感激你给我所有的帮助,特别是我在逗留的这段期间,你花那么多时间来接待我。</div><div><br/></div><div>540. Don't mention it.</div><div>别客气。</div><div><br/></div><div>541.I was only too pleased to be of assistance.</div><div>我很高兴能对你有所帮助。</div><div><br/></div><div>542.If there's  anything   that I  can   help you   with in the  future,please let me know.</div><div>如果以后有需要我帮忙的地方,请告诉我。</div><div><br/></div><div>543.Have a safe trip home.</div><div>祝你一路平安。</div><div><br/></div><div>544.I'm calling to thank you for keeping an eye on my home while I was away.</div><div>我打电话来感谢你在我不在家的这些天帮助照看房子。</div><div><br/></div><div>545.Where abouts in China?</div><div>(到过)中国的哪些地方?</div><div><br/></div><div>546. I believe it was an exciting experience.</div><div>我相信那经历一定令人兴奋。</div><div><br/></div><div>547.The Chinese compare Hangzhou to“the Paradise on the Earth”.</div><div>中国人把杭州比作人间的天堂。</div><div><br/></div><div>548.I bought some tea as gift for you.</div><div>我买了一些茶叶作为礼物送给你。</div><div><br/></div><div>549.Hope to see you sooner.</div><div>希望不久能见到你。</div><div><br/></div><div>550.I was just about to call to tell you how I appreciate the flowers you sent me.</div><div>我正要打电话告诉你,你送的花我真是太喜欢了。</div>
页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: [原创]《电话英语900句》