pingping98 发表于 2008-12-17 12:35:02

[转帖]生日英文祝福集锦

<p>1. I rejoice with you and wish you a long and happy meaningful life. <br/>我跟你一起高兴,祝你健康长寿,生活充满诗情画意。 </p><p>2. You are 1. That’s something to be proud of. <br/>你1岁了,这真是一件值得骄傲的事。 </p><p>3. Happy birthday, sweetheart. <br/>亲爱的,生日快乐。 </p><p>4. Many happy returns of the day! <br/>生日快乐! </p><p>5. Smile, it is your birthday! <br/>笑一下,今天是你的生日。 </p><p>6. Happy birthday to a marvelous friend. <br/>祝一个了不起的朋友生日快乐! </p><p>7. Don’t feel bad growing old. I am right behind you. <br/>变老了,不要难过。我只比你年轻一点点而已。 </p><p>8. We may grow old together, but as long as we are together, I feel young. <br/>我们也许会一起变老,但只要我们在一起,我就觉得年轻。 </p><p>9. We are going to treat you like a king today. <br/>我们今天要像侍侯国王一般侍侯你。 </p><p>10. I hasten to congratulate you on the happy return of your birthday. <br/>时值足下千秋令旦,草此聊表贺忱。 </p><p>11. Allow me to wish you many happy returns of the day. <br/>拜祝遐龄永享,康宁如注。 </p><p><br/>12. Accept my best wishes for many happy returns of this day. <br/>敬祝本日鹤算良辰。 </p><p>13. Permit me to congratulate you on your birthday and to wish you, with all my heart, many happy returns of the joyous day. <br/>百岁春秋,今逢华诞,为申燕喜,聊上芜词。 </p><p>14. Pray receive my sincerest congratulations on this auspicious day. <br/>谨祝千秋令旦。 </p><p>15. Many happy returns of this auspicious day to you! <br/>伏惟寿比南山。 </p><p>16. I know very well that today is your birthday, and wish you all happiness, health and prosperity, with many happy returns of the day. <br/>今日悉为足下千秋令旦,谓大佳辰,恭惟鹤寿频添,起居日丽。 </p><p>17. I offer my good wishes to Mr. Cai Weiweng on his birthday. <br/>时逢采薇翁先生华诞佳辰,谨以为贺。 </p><p>18. With my best wishes for your future happiness. <br/>谨此敬祝千秋幸福。 </p><p>19. Birthdays may be called the milestones in life’s journey. <br/>诞辰日,可谓一生之里程碑也。 </p><p>20. Accept my wishes for many happy returns of your birthday, and also the accompanying trifle as a mark of my sincere affection. <br/>适逢足下佳辰,诸凡顺遂,为欣为祝,聊助寿筵,笑纳是幸。</p><p></p>

richardyoungwis 发表于 2009-2-4 10:21:16

页: [1]
查看完整版本: [转帖]生日英文祝福集锦