apolo 发表于 2008-11-13 00:00:04

[原创]24条经典哲理性语句

1.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的<br/>  Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be<br/>forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.<br/>  <br/>  2.能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,<br/>仿佛不断稀释的茶<br/>  Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling<br/>is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by,<br/>just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.<br/>  <br/>  3.怨言是上天得至人类最大的供物,也是人类祷告中最真诚的部分<br/>  Complaints are the greatest offerings that God obtains from human<br/>beings, as well as the most faithful prayers human beings might utter to<br/>God.<br/>  <br/>  4.智慧的代价是矛盾。这是人生对人生观开的玩笑。<br/>  Wisdom appears in contradiction to itself, which is a trick life plays<br/>on philosophy of life.<br/>  <br/>  5.世上的姑娘总以为自己是骄傲的公主(除了少数极丑和少数极聪明的姑娘例外)
<p>  Girls always look on themselves as proud princesses, with the exception<br/>of a small number of either extremely ugly or exceedingly smart ones.<br/>  <br/>  6.如果敌人让你生气,那说明你还没有胜他的把握<br/>  It can be inferred that you lack confidence in a victory over your<br/>rivals from the fact that you're irritable against them.<br/>  <br/>  7.如果朋友让你生气,那说明你仍然在意他的友情<br/>  From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you<br/>still care about the friendship between you.<br/>  <br/>  8.令狐冲说"有些事情本身我们无法控制,只好控制自己。" 可是,他算什么!!</p>
<p>  " Something is out of our control, so we have to command ourselves."<br/>said Linghu Chong, a known character in a Chinese novel about persons adept<br/>in martial arts(武侠小说?). Who is, however, ****ing he?<br/>  <br/>  9.我不知道我现在做的哪些是对的,那些是错的,而当我终于老死的时候我才知道<br/>这些。所以我现在所能做的就是尽力做好每一件事,然后等待着老死。<br/>  Only till my natural death.could I tell which of what I have been doing<br/>is right or wrong, so now I have to try to do well in everything, and then<br/>wait to die a natural death.<br/>  <br/>  10.也许有些人很可恶,有些人很卑鄙。而当我设身为他想象的时候,我才知道:<br/>他比我还可怜。所以请原谅所有你见过的人,好人或者坏人<br/>  Some may be wicked, and some may be despicable. Only when I put myself<br/>in their position did I know they are more miserable than I. So forgive all<br/>that you have met, no matter what kind of persons they are.<br/>  <br/>  11.鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为<br/>你在我心里。<br/>  "You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water." Fish said to<br/>water.<br/>  "But I could feel your tears cause you are in me." Answered water.<br/>  <br/>  12.快乐要有悲伤作陪,雨过应该就有天晴。如果雨后还是雨,如果忧伤之后还是<br/>忧伤.请让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别。 微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你!<br/>  Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain<br/>as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please<br/>take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is<br/>never to appear.<br/>  <br/>  13.死亡教会人一切,如同考试之后公布的结果??虽然恍然大悟,但为时晚矣!</p>
<p>  Like the outcome after an exam, death makes us aware of anything, That<br/>is, it's too late to take a tumble.<br/>  <br/>  14.你出生的时候,你哭着,周围的人笑着;你逝去的时候,你笑着,而周围的人<br/>在哭!<br/>  When you were born, you're crying but lookers-on were smiling. When you<br/>are passing away, you're smiling but lookers-on are crying.<br/>  <br/>  15.男人在结婚前觉得适合自己的女人很少,结婚后觉得适合自己的女人很多<br/>  Man might think that few women fit him before his marriage, and<br/>contrarily when they get married.<br/>  <br/>  16.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有<br/>早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了<br/>  Among thousands of people, you meet those you've met. Through thousands<br/>of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither<br/>earlier nor a bit too late.<br/>  <br/>17.每个人都有潜在的能量,只是很容易:被习惯所掩盖,被时间所迷离,被惰性所消磨.</p>
<p>  Everyone has his inherent ability( power or capacity?) which is easily<br/>concealed by habbits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness( or<br/>inertia?).<br/>  <br/>  18.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的<br/>时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己<br/>  Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only<br/>lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to<br/>oppress yourself.<br/>  <br/>  19.《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的。要么你被痛苦击<br/>倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下<br/>  While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel<br/>painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.<br/>  <br/>  20.真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的<br/>  A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for<br/>luxury, and moreover for hokum.<br/>  <br/>  21.生命中,不断地有人离开或进入。于是,看见的,看不见了;记住的,遗忘了<br/>。生命中,不断地有得到和失落。于是,看不见的,看见了;遗忘的,记住了。 然而,<br/>看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?<br/>  There is someone that is coming or passing away in your life around the<br/>clock, so you may lose sight of those seen, and forget those remembered.<br/>There is gain and loss in your life, so you may catch sight of those<br/>unseen, and remember those forgotten. Nevertheless, doesn't the unseen<br/>exist for sure? Will the remembered remain for ever?<br/>  <br/>  22.我们确实活得艰难,一要承受种种外部的压力,更要面对自己内心的困惑。在<br/>苦苦挣扎中,如果有人向你投以理解的目光,你会感到一种生命的暖意,或许仅有短暂<br/>的一瞥,就足以使我感奋不已。<br/>  It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not<br/>only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of<br/>internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if<br/>someone gives you a understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a<br/>mere glance would make you moved and inpired.<br/>  <br/>  23.我不去想是否能够成功,既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程;我不去想,身后会不<br/>会袭来寒风冷雨,既然目标是地平线,留给世界的只能是背影.<br/>  I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as<br/>long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the<br/>difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view<br/>  <br/>  23.我不去想是否能够成功,既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程;我不去想,身后会不<br/>会袭来寒风冷雨,既然目标是地平线,留给世界的只能是背影.<br/>  I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as<br/>long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the<br/>difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view<br/>of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal.<br/>  <br/>  24.后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪.后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误.所以<br/>不要后悔<br/>  Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater<br/>loss than loss itself and making a bigger mistake than mistake itself, so<br/>never regret.</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [原创]24条经典哲理性语句